50 Cent Sends Shots At Jay-Z? "I Took A Picture With The Guy Who Broke A Bottle On Your Head"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
this dude 50 is a sad soul

stop talkin ish about everyone and go worry about your music career....its been a long time since GRODT which was really his only great album
 5 years ago '05        #62
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
 Gm0ney85 said:
maan.. fif a foo blud..

the money aint keepin him happy no more.. he going off on people like a broke n*gga with high blood pressure...

he better be coo tho.. have jay and diddy pool they money together and drown him... jay got real connections to have you touched through the wire long distance like AT&T..
he been taking shots at people since "How to Rob ( An Industry n*gga )" Thats when he had no money. if they aint shut him up then, whats gonna make them stop him now when he has money now.
 5 years ago '05        #63
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 the synthesis said:
Fif stay dissin Jay, he even dissed his wife and Jay always ready to shake Fifs hand when he see's him..

Fif hijacked the stage when Diddy, Jay and them were performing

Fact is rappers are intimidated by 50, the main reason is because he can lay hands on u and has the capabilities to be at the same venues and functions as u...

If Fif wanted to knock out Diddy, he could, if he wanted to push Camels teeth in he could...what could they do to him?

Fif is a bully, the best thing u can do is let him talk and pretend it doesnt bother u and be his friend

Or maybe FIf is looking to drop an album soon and hes trying to start the hype machine and Jay and everyone else dont want to help him by taking the bait

Jay would DESTROY 50 on wax.....even 50 fans will admit that he isn't lyrically on his level.

Like I said....50 should focus on himself and making good music and worry less about everyone else and their past
 10-04-2012, 11:11 PM         #64
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JuiceDigaho said:
Or maybe FIf is looking to drop an album soon and hes trying to start the hype machine and Jay and everyone else dont want to help him by taking the bait

Jay would DESTROY 50 on wax.....even 50 fans will admit that he isn't lyrically on his level.

Like I said....50 should focus on himself and making good music and worry less about everyone else and their past
Fif has been dissing Jay for years, every year he says something about Jay, album or no album, Fif simply is a bully who talks sideways knowing no one will step to him or call him out.

Jay wud destory Fif in a battle, but then again Fif is a great song maker, well he use to be, in a battle u can never be dead cert...i.e Jays wack diss to Jim Jones.

What i know for dead cert is if Jay said some sh*t like "fu*k 50 he's a bi*ch", Fif wud bust his teeth in when he see's him..The guy will always be a violent bully, thats 50, u cant change him, as much as he pretends to be media friendly these days....Thats why rappers suck his d!ck...look at T.I, Fif said he was a snitch, a rat and now T.I talkin about making songs with him...50 is so disrespectful, but the elite rappers dont say sh*t to him
 5 years ago '05        #65
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
"im scared of the future, yall respect the one who got shot.. i respect the shoota"

...nah.. but c'mon n*ggas.. diddy is a punk.. he wont do sh*t personally, and prolly wont even hire no one to do nothing cuz he that much of a punk (until he get drunk and get on his high horse like he known to do)...too worried about reprecussions..

now.. jay.. he slick with his sh*t.. he really will pay a n*gga to handle his.. matter of fact.. he pay a n*gga to pay a n*gga to pay another n*gga to do his work..

but in reality.. those 3 n*ggas is untouchable right now.. jay, diddy, and 50..

gunplay on the other hand.. a random n*gga like you or me can catch him slippin.. he keep it too real for his own good..and thats why 50 did what he did, cuz thats an easy target..
 5 years ago '11        #66
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 tupacnasfan said:
5-0's a psychopathic son of a bi*ch.
well yeah lol, finally got one right
 5 years ago '04        #67
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,647 | Props total: 23076 23076
fat joe don't even look like himself
 5 years ago '08        #68
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23293 23293
fat joe looks like a different person
 5 years ago '08        #69
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Flying Jesus said:
It took jay 15 years to do what fif did in five so fif>>>>>

I thought i was the only one to see that
 5 years ago '11        #70
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 trill jackson said:
50 do the same love a n*gga hate a n*gga bi polar type sh*t game do, didn't he just shake hov hand and take pictures with him at the yankee stadium hov/em concert? now out the blue he back on this sh*t again. how you gonna talk about a n*gga getting hit with a bottle when you aint do sh*t to the n*gga who sent shooters to hit you up 9 times AND k!lled yo momma? we all know who he blames for the sh*t...duh supreme..... but what physical harm did 50 ever do to the n*gga?

Yell™
 5 years ago '04        #71
Muff_Kizzle 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 1 1
 Im Soo Special said:
he talkin bout this... he types retarded and this thread was already made

Now thats some funny sh*t
 10-05-2012, 02:29 AM         #72
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad sitution we have here. I don't like to deal with bullsh*t stories. Especially when I never even heard the man who was so-called involved in this situation confirm it and he had issues with Jayz for a minute. You can't call out another man when you been shot, stabbed and had your whole label destroyed by one man. It seems to bother him that he can talk all the money sh*t to rappers who have not achieved huge fame but not to Puff or Jay. Puff all over with Ciroc and the richest man in rap. Hundreds of millions ahead of this guy. Jay on numerous features, the nets, still selling out shows in our city and can still move records. Hundreds of millions ahead of this guy. Instead of taking jabs like a scorned one night stand, fall back and work to get on their level. This guy in a position that the average person would give their left arm for. Yet, he bitter because a few others just happen to be much better off. Damn shame.
 10-05-2012, 02:36 AM         #73
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flying Jesus said:
It took jay 15 years to do what fif did in five so fif>>>>>

50 is not on the same level with Jay !

1) Jay-z got more money (400 mil >>>>> 150 mil.)

2) Jay-z still have a succesfull carrer. 50 fell off

3) Jay-z is more skilled.

50 is a sub-Jay-z.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 JayDee11 said:
Sad sitution we have here. I don't like to deal with bullsh*t stories. Especially when I never even heard the man who was so-called involved in this situation confirm it and he had issues with Jayz for a minute. You can't call out another man when you been shot, stabbed and had your whole label destroyed by one man. It seems to bother him that he can talk all the money sh*t to rappers who have not achieved huge fame but not to Puff or Jay. Puff all over with Ciroc and the richest man in rap. Hundreds of millions ahead of this guy. Jay on numerous features, the nets, still selling out shows in our city and can still move records. Hundreds of millions ahead of this guy. Instead of taking jabs like a scorned one night stand, fall back and work to get on their level. This guy in a position that the average person would give their left arm for. Yet, he bitter because a few others just happen to be much better off. Damn shame.
Yall n*ggas take sh*t way too serious... Why would a n*gga thats worth $250Mil+ be jealous of Jay and Puff? Hes goal was to get rich and he did that they only reason n*ggas hate Fif is coz now that hes rich they want him to act rich... Fif been talking sh*t about everyone since he entered the game why the fucck should he change now? He went at Jay and Puff before GRODT came out why the fucck should he change now? Jay and Puff dont even fucck wit street n*ggas, they kiss a.ss coz they in a race to get to a Billion dollars and they will do anything to get there and they both known a.ss dirty n*ggas

Fif is a street cat that got rich with street mantality and it worked for him all these years i dont think hes gonna quit now

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #75
Iceberg010 
space
space
$903 | Props total: 165 165
I'ma put it like this. Ok Jay got hit in the head with a bottle. It happens. But 50 got shot and stabbed... C'mon Son .. Jay also said, "yah respect the one who got shot, I respect the shooter" ... 50 Lost Again ... Only sais n*ggas names to generate hype.. Musically he Fell off ..
 5 years ago '05        #76
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
a lesson for you youngins : loud mouth thugs will never hold a candle to a real gangster..gangsters move in silence..so all the stupid tweets don't mean a damn thang
 5 years ago '06        #77
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1793 1793
Why n*ggas always wanna take up for the "good guys"
 5 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,408 | Props total: 6375 6375
 AJtheGreat said:
album mode time
lol pretty much
 5 years ago '08        #79
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
50 sucks now, his career ain't got sh*t on Jay's.
 5 years ago '05        #80
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
50 takes care of his loyal peoples.

Jay-Z does not.
---------------------

50 does his own dirty work, Jay-Z hires people to mace R Kelly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy