Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 DreamChasers said:
I'm sorry but you very very wrong. The only scenario I see is Chief Keef being his own worst enemy.

It could happen though, so I guess you right in a sense.
People said the same thing last year about Kreayshawn and her buzz was bigger than Keef's. How is that working for her?

People said the same thing two years ago about Lil B, he was suppose to be a big name by now. How is that working for him?

People said the same thing about Odd Future. They were suppose to be big by now. How is that working for them?

All three of them had buzzes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than Keef and now they aren't at half the level they were before. They may not be completely gone but you can't even compare where they are now to where they were a year ago. Outside of Boxden I NEVER hear anybody talking about this dude, you never see this dude unless you're on the net, you never hear someone bumpin his sh*t. Dude is not nearly as big as clowns here make him out to be.
 5 years ago '05        #42
LyricalSkyllz 
space
space
$750 | Props total: 472 472
The fu*k is this lil kid to be questioning other people like he the mayor of the chi calling ppl out and questioning other n*ggas origins.
 5 years ago '05        #43
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
rockies nice

so is sir michael rocks
 5 years ago '06        #44
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
fu*k these 90s babies man.. I never seen either one of these n*ggas around so wtf does that mean? Chicago is big as fu*k.. you not gonna feel everyones presence... I been here all my life except for my Denver stay from 2009-2010.. and I dont even fu*k with the west side.. sh*t might as well be Iran..
 5 years ago '04        #45
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 2407 2407
 marcchrome said:
Who gives a fu*k where he is from???? Dude has good music....... Chief Queef is a fu*king idiot and eventually some one is gonna bust that little n*gga's a.ss.......... mark my words.

Last edited by marcchrome; 10-04-2012 at 06:10 PM..
 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM         #46
AndyRose23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
People said the same thing last year about Kreayshawn and her buzz was bigger than Keef's. How is that working for her?

People said the same thing two years ago about Lil B, he was suppose to be a big name by now. How is that working for him?

People said the same thing about Odd Future. They were suppose to be big by now. How is that working for them?

All three of them had buzzes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than Keef and now they aren't at half the level they were before. They may not be completely gone but you can't even compare where they are now to where they were a year ago. Outside of Boxden I NEVER hear anybody talking about this dude, you never see this dude unless you're on the net, you never hear someone bumpin his sh*t. Dude is not nearly as big as clowns here make him out to be.
I was agreeing with you up until this point, I hear n*ggas talk about Keef all the time, music on the radio and in the whip. But then again it may be about region too cause i'm from the midwest.....But to say chief ain't got no street buzz and ain't talked about is bologna to me. Now maintaining that and sellin records is a different story.
 10-04-2012, 06:17 PM         #47
chitilla23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Everybody in Chicago dont make Drill Music. Everybody in the CHI never have or never will rap the same. Back in the 90's the Westside had it's own style and the Southside had it's own style. It's just that outtertowners only know about one style per era.
um - chibangin? those were south & west tho...
 5 years ago '12        #48
CM Punk 112 heat pts112
space
space
$7,332 | Props total: 1386 1386
 murdamurda said:
Another L for MMG this week. That makes the count at about 13
 5 years ago '12        #49
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 Mista Mizatti said:

n*gga all 3 of them only had internet buzz what songs got constant radio play from any 3 of them
 10-04-2012, 06:23 PM         #50
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
keef = hitler reincarnated
 10-04-2012, 06:32 PM         #51
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Somebody need to sock Cheef Keef in his fu*kin mouf.
jojo tried to get close

didnt make it that far

CIDF said:
keef = hitler reincarnated
commanding officer =

[pic - click to view]

FREDO BEN LADEN

Last edited by Minister; 10-04-2012 at 06:35 PM..
 10-04-2012, 06:35 PM         #52
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyuzi said:
Somebody need to sock Cheef Keef in his fu*kin mouf.
jojo tried to get close

didnt make it that far
 5 years ago '05        #53
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Mista Mizatti said:

I agree about all of that except the Odd Future comment. I just went to a Odd Future concert here in STL & it was ridiculous. STL dont really support a lot of artist unless they on some street sh*t thats why we get passed over for tours cause theres not enough of a demand for Jay & Kanye, Rihanna, etc etc but Odd Future have a cult following & I seen it with my own 2 eyes. people of all cultures everywhere and roughly 80-90% of them had on there merch. The building was packed, to the point it was dangerous to be on the floor cause of crowd surfing & mosh pits. It was like a rock concert. Them dudes aint gone go broke you ever see the footage of when they do pop up stores??? The lines damn near miles long. I aint know they fanbase was that strong until i went to their show.

Meek Mill had a show at the same venue & Ironically Rockie Fresh opened that show & you could see the floor the venue wasnt even half full, they were beggin people to come to the show. Meek is on the radio more, his buzz is high & maybe more popular but Odd Future have a huge following.

People wasnt feeling Rockie Fresh too much cause the STL hood crowd love Meek so they aint wanna hear the sh*t Rockie was rapping bout. I never heard of him when I seen him perform. He's okay live I gotta check his material out I aint gone judge him off that performance.
 10-04-2012, 06:55 PM         #54
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, MMG.
 5 years ago '11        #55
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
How somebody who isn't from the city gonna try to call someone else out who isn't either?
 5 years ago '04        #56
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
Why is everyone talking about this guys garbage music? If you want GREAT Chicago Music start listening to ADD-2!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #57
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30

[video - click to view]

Bump

Last edited by lil_boosie; 10-04-2012 at 07:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #58
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 bmandagod said:
n*gga all 3 of them only had internet buzz what songs got constant radio play from any 3 of them
2 were all over tv (Odd Future & Kreayshawn) and Lil B was all over the net. He still is, his movement just isn't as strong as it was two years ago when everyone swore by now he would have blown up. You're trying to tell me that Chief Keef is bigger than any of them? Please....

BTW: I'm not saying that any of the people I named are obscure now but their buzz isn't anywhere near what it once was. Lil B, Kreayshawn and OF all still have their followers but people swore that they would be way pass where they are right now.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 10-04-2012 at 07:36 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #59
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
 Mista Mizatti said:

U are just off base here. Just the fact that you would even compare Keef to the rest of those names shows how little you know about the rap game.

Edit: Not necessarily to knock the other artists you named, but they have such niche styles. Not typical hip hop stars. They had very small chances of getting huge immediately, especially with no street cred or a respected team behind em.

Last edited by Tony Franks; 10-04-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 Tony Franks said:
U are just off base here. Just the fact that you would even compare Keef to the rest of those names shows how little you know about the rap game.

Edit: Not necessarily to knock the other artists you named, but they have such niche styles. Not typical hip hop stars. They had very small chances of getting huge immediately, especially with no street cred or a respected team behind em.
This post has so many flaws just.....yea ok

Smart dumb n*ggas seems to be the trend around here

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 10-04-2012 at 08:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago