2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-04-2012, 01:11 AM         #1281
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
b b b b b b bullsh*t if you ask me.
It is. There actually is nothing wrong with what you said. I just wanted to see if you were going to take me down to Ron Paul path that most of these idiots here try to do.
 5 years ago '04        #1282
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael 1987 said:
fu*k a Ron Paul non of them are legit.
He wants you to post up a link to "prove your point"....even if you do, I'm quite sure he won't believe it. Shouldn't have to prove anything, this sh*t is common sense...so let him believe what he wants to...
 5 years ago '04        #1283
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael 1987 said:
Thats why i said... "what i think" couple posts back
What you said is the truth though, and like I said its common sense...but I get what you're saying...

Whenever you say something that causes people to think, they always like to say you a "conspiracy theorist" or you're using a "straw man theory" (don't know what the fu*k that means)...They don't wanna think, they'd rather have someone do the thinking for them, be a follower, and/or be content with what's going on right now.

Last edited by knowughetto; 11-04-2012 at 10:56 PM..
 11-04-2012, 10:57 PM         #1284
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
Mitt Romney has no foreign policy. Yes they're on the same "team" because they're campaigning to be the President of the United States. I don't like it when people use vague memes to describe sinister agendas. If you have a legit tie or evidence that both are operating with the same foreign policy and the same advisers, then speak on it. Until then

Because the US has no allies, right?

Why would China ruin their own economy? You don't really think about these things, do you?

Just from your brief paragraph, I think it's you that needs to read up. You're so grossly misinformed and spoonfed vague nonsense that you don't have a leg to stand on. You should be embarrassed to be honest.
you know China and Russia and Iran are talking about dumping the u.s dollar right? China knows were not going to pay them back sh*t. Thats why our president bows down to him like a bi*ch. (Romney would do the same)
 5 years ago '12        #1285
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,723 | Props total: 22083 22083
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

Guess who won on a late 4 Qtr drive?

So who are they saying wins the election? Because I am confused with them saying Bama bama bama bama. Give me concrete sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #1286
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ThePainkiller said:
So who are they saying wins the election? Because I am confused with them saying Bama bama bama bama. Give me concrete sh*t.
When Bama wins, the Democratic nominee wins. When LSU wins, the Republican nominee wins. Bama won. Obama is the Democratic nominee. Obama will win.

5 years ago '12        #1287
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,723 | Props total: 22083 22083
 Kadillac87 said:
When Bama wins, the Democratic nominee wins. When LSU wins, the Republican nominee wins. Bama won. Obama is the Democratic nominee. Obama will win.

Oh. Why didn't they make it clearer? You guys know I am a 56 year old man.
 5 years ago '05        #1288
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20900 20900
Am I the only one voting for Master Chief tomorrow?
 5 years ago '06        #1289
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Michael 1987 said:
fu*k a Ron Paul non of them are legit.
 5 years ago '10        #1290
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Michael 1987 said:
It's what i think... lol @ conspiracy misinformation. Do you not get it? "Presidents aren't elected, they are selected".

Gain control? both republicans/democrats just gain control of blinded sheep who cannot think for themselves, which is sad. Yes everybody has their own beliefs but this is why we are where we are today in a hell hole run by evil pieces of sh*t who only want it to get worse. In the middle of it all people seem to still think the vote they put in actually counts.

Oh btw about that 2 branches from the same tree.. for example Adam & Eve
This is why people will continue to be brainwashed....

1. It is stupid to write off a plausible theory without further investigation.

( it should be taken into consideration when deciding a course of action. i.e whether to vote or not)

2. It is equally stupid to accept a theory without at least some concrete evidence, because you call something common sense does not make it common sense.
When you do this you make it harder for everyone to wake up.
IMO it should be common sense that you need direct facts to support your theory, for it to be plausible.

The 9/11 conspiracy theories for example, documentaries like Loose Change produce argubly more credible evidence than the offical story imo.
 5 years ago '10        #1291
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 killya said:
you know China and Russia and Iran are talking about dumping the u.s dollar right? China knows were not going to pay them back sh*t. Thats why our president bows down to him like a bi*ch. (Romney would do the same)

1. China, Russia , Iran etc are talking about dumping the U.S. dollar because the dollar became relatively volatile during the 2007-08 crash. Oil is traded in dollars, it makes it hard to do business when the value of the currency your using is constantly fluctuating.

However, is there a currency more stable? Maybe?

2. We pay China 73.9 million in interest daily on our debt. if they are smart( which they are) they would not want it payed back completly as they will get much, much more in interest than the principal owed over time. Do the math.

If China thought we where not credit worthy they wouldn't be buying up tresury bonds (how many is loaned to us). The U. S. Treasury Bond rates are at HISTORICAL LOWS and has been for the last 2 years because everyone will rather loan the the US rather than most other countries.( And because of QE1 2 and 3 but less not delve that deep)
 5 years ago '11        #1292
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,965 | Props total: 631 631
Vote!
 5 years ago '11        #1293
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Only WASPy's (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) voting for Romney and other idiot's who hate Obama because they expected some magical negro sh*t to make their lives better, and now that all their problems aren't solved, they're going to publicly endorse Obama and then get in the booth and vote for Romney.
 5 years ago '04        #1294
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Haven't been following the election at all... But damn just tuned into CNN, they said the popularity vote was 50% Obama 47% Romney, its that close? Really?
 5 years ago '07        #1295
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,838 | Props total: 2104 2104
 VinylDigga213 said:
Only WASPy's (White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) voting for Romney and other idiot's who hate Obama because they expected some magical negro sh*t to make their lives better, and now that all their problems aren't solved, they're going to publicly endorse Obama and then get in the booth and vote for Romney.
I'm pretty sure most of my southern Catholic friends are def voting for Romney as well. Pretty much all southern states will be Red (regardless of religion) so your WASP argument is greatly flawed.
 5 years ago '11        #1296
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 5 years ago '11        #1297
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
man I hope Barry O wins, fu*k the other dude
 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM         #1298
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
same thing was happening in colorado, except votes cast for romney were going to obama.
 5 years ago '11        #1299
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
 11-06-2012, 12:39 PM         #1300
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
He wants you to post up a link to "prove your point"....even if you do, I'm quite sure he won't believe it. Shouldn't have to prove anything, this sh*t is common sense...so let him believe what he wants to...
I caught Mitt Romney sacrificing Mexican immigrants last week behind a Wawa in PA.

Do I need proof? Or is that common sense too?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago