2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1261
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Darkdrone said:
This guy has a lot of have for Obama......
Yeah I do, !!!
he's lied to us a lot in office, (and before, but every candidate bullsh*ts on campaign promises--except trustworthy one--so I won't hold that against him too much) so we have no way of trusting him to do what he says he'll do, know what he's about, or how he's going to continue leading this country if (when) he's "elected" a second term.

I definitely hate Mittens more tho. Barry bomba is a close 2nd. By hate I mean hate them as politicians, not as people. Peace and love for all people. I would strongly dislike Romney with a passion in real life, if he was just some dude not the Republican running for POTUS.

I already like Obama a lot as a person. He's a really, really cool dude who makes a great celebrity, though I wouldn't want to be his friend because the integrity just isn't there.
 5 years ago '11        #1262
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Lol Im a stan cause I require facts in arguments? You're just some moron who hates on Obama cause its the cool thing. Step down from your high horse, you're not as smart as you think you are.

And Obama won that debate, don't have to "latch" on to anything. Pretty one sided victory, But I forgot you hate on Obama more than anyone d!ck rides him, so no matter what you always have something, stupid, misguided and completely untrue to say.
Yeah, wow, your facts are so overwhelming :yodacm onson::ohhellnonas: aww nawwww stop please stop you have so many facts and your opinion is so right and true, no one can disagree with YOU!

peace mayne, c'mon now. It seems you're always picking f!ghts with me cause you seem to be the one liberal who hates on literally everybody but those who agrees 100% with you. I pick f!ghts with you too, and I apologize. I definitely don't treat my liberal friends and fam that way, I shouldn't have justified my nastiness with internet autonomy. Peace.

EDIT: It's the "cool thing" to hate on Obama? What rock r u living under? It's the most against the tide dissent there is these days. There's almost nothing that is more provocative and will get you more persecution, other than being a Christian or a Jew in a Muslim country.

If you see the video I posted above, the interviewer tells Obama stans about his policies, but says they're Romney's, and they hate it up; then, when he lets on that he lied and they were actually Obama's policies, what do they do? All are shocked and most don't believe him at first but eventually say they'd still go with Obama. LOL it's his celebrity status, charm and a variety of factors. His integrity, keeping his word to the US citizens and to his Oath of Office certainly don't factor in. The latter is what really matters, too. Such a sad state of affairs.

I have nothing against Obama as a person. He's f*cking awesome, imo. He'd make--is making--a great dictator

Last edited by keen77; 10-25-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1263
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
bottom line it,

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yo KnicksNoTitle- PEACE
 5 years ago '07        #1264
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
Yes Obama is a dictator because you know, if he was you would totally be able to talk about him on here., and yes it is the cool thing to hate on Obama, take a look @ boxden. Filled with morons who hate on Obama based off nonsense. Also there is an billion dollar industry on hating Obama. And you're more than welcome to disagree with me, you're wrong but you can disagree with whom ever you like. And yes you have so much facts, a youtube video and some smilies

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-25-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1265
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Yes Obama is a dictator because you know, if he was you would totally be able to talk about him on here., and yes it is the cool thing to hate on Obama, take a look @ boxden. Filled with morons who hate on Obama based off nonsense. Also there is an billion dollar industry on hating Obama. And you're more than welcome to disagree with me, you're wrong but you can disagree with whom ever you like. And yes you have so much facts, a youtube video and some smilies
- Perfect smiley usage, I ain't gone lie.

Peace and love bra, agree to disagree without the dissing - from here on out.

EDIT: A Dictator would have to be pretty bad to not allow any negative speech about him. However, by definition, all it takes to be a dictator is the commanding (dictating) of troops to do your bidding without the approval of Congress. (Using Executive Orders to wield excessive, unlawful powers are just the cherries on top.) No checks and balances that keep the Branches of Govt accountable to each other & accountable to the Constitution = Dictatorship

Sad and sorry state of affairs but it's not only where we're heading as a Nation but where we are

Last edited by keen77; 10-25-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #1266
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19760 19760
 keen77 said:
- Perfect smiley usage, I ain't gone lie

Peace and love bra, agree to disagree without the dissing - from here on out.
aite.

5 years ago '12        #1267
kylefall 26 heat pts26
space
space
$531 | Props total: 0 0
It isn't really Obama vs Romney. They are on the same team and their foreign policy is more or less the same.

It's more like USA vs the world

In all honesty if they bomb Iran, I hope China and Russia nuke the sh*t out of the USA.

Whoever the president is is irrelevant. Read up on the way america actually works.
 5 years ago '12        #1268
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1163 1163

[video - click to view]

11-01-2012, 02:47 PM         #1269
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kylefall said:
It isn't really Obama vs Romney. They are on the same team and their foreign policy is more or less the same.

In all honesty if they bomb Iran, I hope China and Russia nuke the sh*t out of the USA.

Whoever the president is is irrelevant. Read up on the way america actually works.
Nuking the sh*t out of the US would result in World War 3 and no one is the winner.
 5 years ago '04        #1270
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Michael 1987 said:
fu*k politics.. 2 branches from the same tree.
very well said. An the Good book told me not to mess with that tree. or the rotten apples on it.
 5 years ago '11        #1271
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
4 more years
 11-02-2012, 02:11 AM         #1272
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
bottom line it,

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Yo KnicksNoTitle- PEACE
Libertarians are douchebags PEACE
 11-02-2012, 02:11 AM         #1273
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
fu*k politics.. 2 branches from the same tree.
That's what they want you to think.
 11-02-2012, 02:16 AM         #1274
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kylefall said:
Mitt Romney has no foreign policy. Yes they're on the same "team" because they're campaigning to be the President of the United States. I don't like it when people use vague memes to describe sinister agendas. If you have a legit tie or evidence that both are operating with the same foreign policy and the same advisers, then speak on it. Until then

kylefall said:
Because the US has no allies, right?

kylefall said:
Why would China ruin their own economy? You don't really think about these things, do you?

kylefall said:
Just from your brief paragraph, I think it's you that needs to read up. You're so grossly misinformed and spoonfed vague nonsense that you don't have a leg to stand on. You should be embarrassed to be honest.
 5 years ago '11        #1275
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dangerously said:
Libertarians are douchebags PEACE
Naw, obviously that'd be you
 5 years ago '06        #1276
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
3 more days!
 5 years ago '11        #1277
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665

[pic - click to view]

Guess who won on a late 4 Qtr drive?

11-04-2012, 12:51 AM         #1278
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Your brainwashed already i see. Politics is like religion which makes it easy as fu*k to divide an conquer. When both things are just diving people up to argue an f!ght over nothing.

That's just like saying "Don't judge" to a person when it's wrong to do..even tho it's your opinion but technically you still are judging them because it's what you think of them.
Okay.

Now show your work.

I want you to show me evidence of your beliefs. Since I'm brainwashed.

A great deal of conspiracy misinformation is meant to lull you into relinquishing your voting rights. While National politics might be a fargone conclusion, being ignorant and ignoring local races is how Republicans gained control in many local, county and state offices.

Last edited by Dangerously; 11-04-2012 at 12:55 AM..
 11-04-2012, 01:23 AM         #1279
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
It's what i think... lol @ conspiracy misinformation. Do you not get it? "Presidents aren't elected, they are selected".

Gain control? both republicans/democrats just gain control of blinded sheep who cannot think for themselves, which is sad. Yes everybody has their own beliefs but this is why we are where we are today in a hell hole run by evil pieces of sh*t who only want it to get worse. In the middle of it all people seem to still think the vote they put in actually counts.

Oh btw about that 2 branches from the same tree.. for example Adam & Eve
My thing is, you don't have any proof. I can discredit your theory with smilies too.
 11-04-2012, 01:30 AM         #1280
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
It's a conspiracy until it's declassified.
Exactly
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy