2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2012, 05:40 AM         #1241
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Man fu*k you, you bi*chass.
Great way to retort an argument. Your intelligence is astonishing.
 5 years ago '06        #1242
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 keen77 said:
I noticed your sig. I guess you didn't know US Marines still use bayonets on their rifles

Prez didn't, of course
fox news stan
 10-24-2012, 08:01 PM         #1243
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Something I just thought about watching this latest Romney attack ad by Obama's campaign.

Don't black folks have this theory that Planned Parenthood is a conspiracy by the white man to commit genocide on black babies? Like to stop black reproduction by setting up Planned Parenthood centers in black neighborhoods, etc? I remember hearing that from my friends and from some of y'all on here.

Well my question is to y'all about this Obama ad. In it, it's a perceived slight on Romney because he states he wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood. It's aimed at hurting Romney's rep with women (good political move by Obama's people.) But I just think it's ironic that I hear from the black community about the evils of Planned Parenthood and their sinister motives, and yet the white guy wants to get rid of it, and the black guy doesn't. What's going on here y'all?

Discuss.

5 years ago '07        #1244
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19796 19796

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1245
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 NoTitleSince73 said:
Obama never said they don't use Bayonets, try again.
Naw f*cktard every single Marines (grunts in all our wars) use bayonets when deployed
 5 years ago '07        #1246
space
space
 keen77 said:
Naw f*cktard every single Marines (grunts in all our wars) use bayonets when deployed
who said they don't use them moron? God damn you're fu*king stupid.
 10-25-2012, 11:27 AM         #1247
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
Something I just thought about watching this latest Romney attack ad by Obama's campaign.

Don't black folks have this theory that Planned Parenthood is a conspiracy by the white man to commit genocide on black babies? Like to stop black reproduction by setting up Planned Parenthood centers in black neighborhoods, etc? I remember hearing that from my friends and from some of y'all on here.

Well my question is to y'all about this Obama ad. In it, it's a perceived slight on Romney because he states he wants to get rid of Planned Parenthood. It's aimed at hurting Romney's rep with women (good political move by Obama's people.) But I just think it's ironic that I hear from the black community about the evils of Planned Parenthood and their sinister motives, and yet the white guy wants to get rid of it, and the black guy doesn't. What's going on here y'all?

Discuss.

Yes but Romney is only for it because he see's the program as a entitlement program, he does not understand or care for it purpose, he is against abortions but he is more against government funded programs that he feels allow poor people to be able to further find ways to get a.ssistance and help to aid them in bad situations.......

Obama probably doesn't care too much for the program either......but he sees an opportunity and he is taking it.........but regardless of who wins you can probably expect to see cuts that affect this particular program......at least as far as the abortion a.ssistance goes............
 5 years ago '11        #1248
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 5 years ago '11        #1249
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
who said they don't use them moron? God damn you're fu*king stupid.
I know it's hard to think with 2 d*cks in u, but Obama said they're used less, when in fact by our Marines (the soldiers on the ground who f!ght) use them just as much as they did in the World Wars.

Obama is never wrong to u tho, so bow down to ur god
 10-25-2012, 03:41 PM         #1250
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
I know it's hard to think with 2 d*cks in u, but Obama said they're used less, when in fact by our Marines (the soldiers on the ground who f!ght) use them just as much as they did in the World Wars.

So thats your argument?

Last edited by Dos-effect; 10-25-2012 at 03:43 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1251
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 keen77 said:

Are you in the Marines? How do you know they use bayonets? Do you know what a bayonet is? No one I been in battle with carried a bayonet on there weapon. We learn how to use them but we don't f!ght with them. We carry knives as a last defense or when we or looking for IED and sh*t. Most of our contact is 300 yards away the fu*k a bayonet going to do in a firef!ght 300 yards away????

Last edited by Suppafresh; 10-25-2012 at 04:58 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #1252
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So thats your argument?
Not my argument. I'm not making an argument. I'm offering up a "dissenting opinion," that is, the other side of the story, since everybody is taking Obama's statements at face value and as some sort of supreme diss on Romney's ignorance. I'm not defending Romney though, good god, there's more to it than 2 sides and you have to be on one or the other. I hate Romney and Obama equally.

If any of you do have friends in the Military, you'd know our Military is poorer than ever, and cutting troops left and right, usually scumbag style, cutting them right before their 20 years and right before retirement, for no reason, in order to save money because of the overstretch, overreach and financial exhaustion of the Republic's wars.

Suppafresh said:
Are you in the Marines? How do you know they use bayonets? Do you know what a bayonet is? No one I been in battle with carried a bayonet on there weapon. We learn how to use them but we don't f!ght with them. We carry knives as a last defense or when we or looking for IED and sh*t. Most of our contact is 300 yards away the fu*k a bayonet going to do in a firef!ght 300 yards away????
No but many of my close friends and family are in the Marines, the Navy, the Air Force and the Army. The Army has over 400,000 bayonets. Nearly every single Marine (over 95% of them) are issued bayonets, which is kept in a sleeve on their belt in order to attach to their rifle during close quarters combat. The Military is purchasing over 300,000 new bayonets for this decade alone.

Standard Issue

Common

Even Horses Still Used

A Very Balanced Article

Sounds like you don't have any Marine friends... or you'd know they still use bayonets ;)
 5 years ago '11        #1253
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
this will blow your mind

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1254
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 keen77 said:
Not my argument. I'm not making an argument. I'm offering up a "dissenting opinion," that is, the other side of the story, since everybody is taking Obama's statements at face value and as some sort of supreme diss on Romney's ignorance. I'm not defending Romney though, good god, there's more to it than 2 sides and you have to be on one or the other. I hate Romney and Obama equally.

If any of you do have friends in the Military, you'd know our Military is poorer than ever, and cutting troops left and right, usually scumbag style, cutting them right before their 20 years and right before retirement, for no reason, in order to save money because of the overstretch, overreach and financial exhaustion of the Republic's wars.

No but many of my close friends and family are in the Marines, the Navy, the Air Force and the Army. The Army has over 400,000 bayonets. Nearly every single Marine (over 95% of them) are issued bayonets, which is kept in a sleeve on their belt in order to attach to their rifle during close quarters combat. The Military is purchasing over 300,000 new bayonets for this decade alone.

Standard Issue

Common

Even Horses Still Used

A Very Balanced Article

Sounds like you don't have any Marine friends... or you'd know they still use bayonets ;)
I'll say it again no one uses a bayonet in battle to put on there gun we not close enough to the enemy. Everyone carries a knife of some sort most prefer to carry smaller collapse knives which are comfortable on your body. Yea we do carry Kabars but it ain't to put on our weapons. We not jump over trenches f!ght enemies. We 200 plus yards away our bayonets are called acog or hologram sights.
 5 years ago '07        #1255
space
space
 keen77 said:

They use Bayonetts as much as they did in the world wars? yep its certified you have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about, as usual surprise surprise.
 5 years ago '11        #1256
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
No bayonet on my weapon nor would I put one.

[pic - click to view]

She my bayonet

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #1257
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
They use Bayonetts as much as they did in the world wars? yep its certified you have no idea what the fu*k you're talking about, as usual surprise surprise.
I should have said *issued*, not used. Many like Suppafresh understandably don't use their bayonets much--if at all. The point is people latch on to something insignificant like this, usually in ignorance and/or immaturity, to make the case that Obama won the Foreign Policy debate with this "burn." You're an O-bum stan (/stain) tho, take your hand out of the Obama puppet's a.ss and off your d*ck
 5 years ago '11        #1258
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
No bayonet on my weapon nor would I put one.

[pic - click to view]

She my bayonet

[pic - click to view]

10-25-2012, 08:53 PM         #1259
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
I should have said *issued*, not used. Many like Suppafresh understandably don't use their bayonets much--if at all. The point is people latch on to something insignificant like this, usually in ignorance and/or immaturity, to make the case that Obama won the Foreign Policy debate with this "burn." You're an O-bum stan (/stain) tho, take your hand out of the Obama puppet's a.ss and off your d*ck
This guy has a lot of have for Obama......
 5 years ago '07        #1260
space
space
 keen77 said:
Lol Im a stan cause I require facts in arguments? You're just some moron who hates on Obama cause its the cool thing. Step down from your high horse, you're not as smart as you think you are.

And Obama won that debate, don't have to "latch" on to anything. Pretty one sided victory, But I forgot you hate on Obama more than anyone d!ck rides him, so no matter what you always have something, stupid, misguided and completely untrue to say.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy