2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1021
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Pistol Peter said:
white people on twitter as usual going ham
Yup. White girl called Obama a N*gger and then said I apologize, I'm not racist, I just hate Obama.

White ppl
 5 years ago '10        #1022
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 keen77 said:
You're so stupid... That didn't save anybody but the wealthiest and most elite of the banks. My dad is an attorney who helps people actually get the bailout Congress passed for them for their mortgages. It's virtually impossible to do by yourself.
 keen77 said:
Obama didn't even answer the Libya question....
 keen77 said:
He went around the world making speeches about how he was gonna be the messiah that made America good again... It's subjective but he certainly made us look weak and himself like a pompous dumbas$. It worked for a little while, he even got the Peace Prize
 keen77 said:
Obama mentioned "terror" in a general statement, during his address in the rose Garden, not calling the attackers/murderers terrorists at all. Candy's bias and lack of integrity just came out

keen77 said:
Terrorists and acts of terror aren't the same. Especially when the Administration came out constantly and explicitly that there were only protesters enraged by the anti-Muslim YouTube
Dude...honestly...I wanted to see some of your points because I argue with Republicans and Libertarians at times. But none of your points are thorough and reasonable

First....if the big banks failed..many families would suffer from not being able to take loans for basic things like college, mortgage, etc. So although the very rich benefited from the bailout...and it wasn't entirely fair...it was necessary

The statement you made about him going around as a "messiah" is total bullsh*t. Our country is not perfect. YES we should be sorry for invading Iraq...we SHOULD be sorry for waging an anti-Muslim campaign for the past decade..and we should be more reasonable with our allies and the rest of the world. American exceptional-ism can only go so far

And finally...why the hell would he say "No acts of terror" and not be directly referencing the Libya attack? Does he say "No acts of terror" when he discusses Health Care? Even if it was protestors...would what they supposedly did not be an act of terror? Why the hell are you people so unreasonable??

Fras1788 said:
Gary Johnson, anyone with a brain knows both these guys are phony.

Left office with New Mexico as one of the only four states in the country with a balanced budget

Left New Mexico with a budget surplus

Used Line Item Veto thousands of times to trim the budget

Vetoed 750 bills during his time in office; more than all other governors combined

Cut over 1,200 government jobs without firing anyone

Created more than 20,000 new jobs

First New Mexico Governor to challenge education status quo and propose statewide voucher program

Restored State General Fund reserves to more than $222 million from a low of $28.1 million

Limited annual state budget growth to 5.0% during eight years in office

Cut taxes 14 times while never raising them—a first for New Mexico

Vetoed 32% of the total number of bills submitted for his signature

How do you "cut jobs" without firing anyone?

How is vetoing 750 bills awesome as far as his governing goes?? Why does that make him great?

How did he balance the budget by cutting taxes without balancing the revenue? Did he cut programs?

Again...how the hell is vetoing awesome for his record?

He created jobs while under Clinton...who has policies the President wants to follow(like the tax cuts). If his record is that good...Obama did even BETTER for Ohio

How is proposing a school voucher system good for the public school system?

knowughetto said:
They praise this man as if he's a God..sh*t is pathetic..

No one praises him as a God. But people support him. It's a hell of a lot better than the Right Wing calling him arrogant, lazy, incompetent...implying he's not "bright"...saying he needs to release his grades to "prove" he's smart when no President before has had to do so(and despite being President of Harvard Law Review). It's also a hell of a lot better than the birther talk, and screaming "YOU LIE" during a State of the Union

The problem is many of you call personal attacks on the President reasonable..instead of debating policy. And then when it actually comes down to policy, many of you purposely ignore facts to support your argument. He is not without fault, but the criticism has been over the top
 5 years ago '07        #1023
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Kadillac87 said:
Yup. White girl called Obama a N*gger and then said I apologize, I'm not racist, I just hate Obama.

White ppl
they are destroying her right now too
 5 years ago '10        #1024
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Fras1788 said:
Who you support? In 2008 Obama was quoted as saying he would leave states to decide on the outcome of marijuana dispensaries, and leave them alone. Less than a year ago he has ordered raids on numerous dispensaries following the laws of their respective states. What makes this right? Especially if those dispensaries were paying taxes to both federal and state... (although supposedly the Feds give it back and won't accept it because its federally illegal)

This isn't all I care about, I'm just making a point about wasted resources, and wasted tax dollars on something the state voted for a passed.

Last week 16 people were k!lled in Pakistan, including a whole families. By what you ask? A drone of ours...funded by yours and my tax dollars. Why were we putting innocent people in danger? That sounds like terrorism to me...What would you do if China and Russia sent drones over to shoot your neighbors for no reason. I can't believe more people can't open up their eyes to see how the world really is behind this bullsh*t facade the media calls "reality." If you step outside of America for a few months, and watch other countries television stations and talk to other citizens of other countries you begin to realize how the US is not only perceived, but also begin to realize how big of bullies we truly are... We offer a.ssistance to Pakistan, then fly drones in their airspace and k!ll numerous people. But when they get mad about it we threaten to take away that a.ssistance... (why are we a.ssisting them anyway? We all work hard for our money)

So many issues not being talked about. Its sickening.
Drone attacks are an issue I have with the President...even though reports for the most part..almost always..have said terror suspects were targeted and k!lled

But Obama PROMISED...yes Promised...in 2007/2008 that he would send Drones in Pakistan to take out Al Qaeda. He also said he'd escalate the Afghanistan war and end the Iraq war. Let's not act shocked

The marijuana issue I give no fcks about unless we're talking medicinal marijuana
 5 years ago '10        #1025
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ra1n said:
I said I'm here for fairness and balance - to balance out the repetitive partisanship for Obambi here.

It's no fun when everyone roots for the same person.

Not to mention, I get a kick out of the responses to the whole " old evil white man" persona
All you're really doing is increasing partisanship...not encouraging fair dialogue
 5 years ago '06        #1026
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Shannon ‏@5hannnnnon
Obama shut up you ******. You're a liar. Your brother lives in Kenya where you were born. #Romney2012

Shannon ‏@5hannnnnon
Omg people calm down I'm not racist. I just hate Obama.

5 years ago '11        #1027
space
space
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

yeah, just pretend like minorities aren't bashing romney on twitter either

[pic - click to view]

Stand down, sir.
 5 years ago '07        #1028
space
space
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

why yall always come back with that "but so and so does it tooooo" sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #1029
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Smoke500 said:
Dude...honestly...I wanted to see some of your points because I argue with Republicans and Libertarians at times. But none of your points are thorough and reasonable

First....if the big banks failed..many families would suffer from not being able to take loans for basic things like college, mortgage, etc. So although the very rich benefited from the bailout...and it wasn't entirely fair...it was necessary

The statement you made about him going around as a "messiah" is total bullsh*t. Our country is not perfect. YES we should be sorry for invading Iraq...we SHOULD be sorry for waging an anti-Muslim campaign for the past decade..and we should be more reasonable with our allies and the rest of the world. American exceptional-ism can only go so far

And finally...why the hell would he say "No acts of terror" and not be directly referencing the Libya attack? Does he say "No acts of terror" when he discusses Health Care? Even if it was protestors...would what they supposedly did not be an act of terror? Why the hell are you people so unreasonable??

How do you "cut jobs" without firing anyone?

How is vetoing 750 bills awesome as far as his governing goes?? Why does that make him great?

How did he balance the budget by cutting taxes without balancing the revenue? Did he cut programs?

Again...how the hell is vetoing awesome for his record?

He created jobs while under Clinton...who has policies the President wants to follow(like the tax cuts). If his record is that good...Obama did even BETTER for Ohio

How is proposing a school voucher system good for the public school system?

No one praises him as a God.
But people support him. It's a hell of a lot better than the Right Wing calling him arrogant, lazy, incompetent...implying he's not "bright"...saying he needs to release his grades to "prove" he's smart when no President before has had to do so(and despite being President of Harvard Law Review). It's also a hell of a lot better than the birther talk, and screaming "YOU LIE" during a State of the Union

The problem is many of you call personal attacks on the President reasonable..instead of debating policy. And then when it actually comes down to policy, many of you purposely ignore facts to support your argument. He is not without fault, but the criticism has been over the top
 5 years ago '08        #1030
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
you guys are arguing about 2 guys who dont give a sh*t about either of you

and arguing over 2 guys who will not do 95 percent of what they say

sounds fun?

its so stupid to say 1 side is right and the other is wrong..

its like when scientific sh*t gets done..its not 1 team vs another..and we go with 1 and thats how we find out..no

all of them work together to find the solution...

im sure romney has great ideas that will work..and also obama..if we as america could just come together and work out these problems together..we could figure this out

but no we have 2 gang members who wear suits and dumb a.ss soldiers like you f!ghting for them.. no wonder we are SO fu*kED

if romney wins..the other side will just hate hate hate hate..and do everything to bring him down..but really..they just bring american down

vise versa..the older i get..i cant get over HOW fu*kING STUPID this sh*t is and so many people fall for it.

and bush proved our vote doesnt matter..so why bother
 5 years ago '04        #1031
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

and facebook, and boxden...
 5 years ago '10        #1032
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

I found tons of these.

Now can you find any more N****r ones? or is that just an isolated incident from a stupid 15 year old girl?
Tons huh??

Dude...you can find a lot of racial stuff on twitter...from racists. If you scroll on that girl's page, you'll clearly see her talking about Obama is a "Muslim..Kenyan..blah". You don't think that's also racial? 30% of Repubs think Obama's some Kenyan Muslim and say things like "Go back to Africa"

There are blacks who say ignorant racist things and it appalls me. But let's not pretend as if White Supremacist registration hasn't doubled in the last 4 years
 5 years ago '04        #1033
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Gmengfx said:

sounds fun?

its like when scientific sh*t gets done..its not 1 team vs another..and we go with 1 and thats how we find out..no

im sure romney has great ideas that will work..and also obama..if we as america could just come together and work out these problems together..we could figure this out

but no we have 2 gang members who wear suits and dumb a.ss soldiers like you f!ghting for them.. no wonder we are SO fu*kED

if romney wins..the other side will just hate hate hate hate..and do everything to bring him down..but really..they just bring american down

vise versa..the older i get..i cant get over HOW fu*kING STUPID this sh*t is and so many people fall for it.

5 years ago '07        #1034
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Tons huh??

Dude...you can find a lot of racial stuff on twitter...from racists. If you scroll on that girl's page, you'll clearly see her talking about Obama is a "Muslim..Kenyan..blah". You don't think that's also racial? 30% of Repubs think Obama's some Kenyan Muslim and say things like "Go back to Africa"

There are blacks who say ignorant racist things and it appalls me. But let's not pretend as if White Supremacist registration hasn't doubled in the last 4 years
quoted for truth
 5 years ago '11        #1035
space
space
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

I found tons of these.

Now can you find any more N****r ones? or is that just an isolated incident from a stupid 15 year old girl?
It's not isolated. All you have to do is a twitter search. Funny how most of them have the words "extreme conservative" in their profile. And come on son, you know that calling a white person a cr*cker isn't the same as calling a black person a n*gger. Both are racist, but come on son. You know the truth and the history behind the words and why one is considered way worse than the other.
 5 years ago '08        #1036
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
 Smoke500 said:
Dude that's a right wing website...not a fact check. You lose...again on the facts like yall always do
people like you annoy the fu*k outta me

like..ok so his website is not legit..

BUT YOURS IS!

so hes a DUMBASS

your "website" is just as good as his

neither of you are in the office..or behind the scenes..so gtfoh with "YOUR WEBSITE IS BETTER"

like seriously? you got to be joking ..
 5 years ago '11        #1037
space
space
 Gmengfx said:

sounds fun?

And you're arguing for a guy who realized he couldn't win the GOP nomination so he switched parties.

10-16-2012, 11:31 PM         #1038
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I found tons of these.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #1039
space
space
Shannon ‏@5hannnnnon

People should educate themselves on the definition of "the n word." It can be a person of any race who is ignorant or inferior. Look it up.

please tell me this chick didn't fall back on that classic text back sh*t

that's usually their last line of defense
 5 years ago '11        #1040
space
space
 ra1n said:
We were talking about "who's going ham" on twitter. And I was pointing out that it's not just white people.

I'm not gonna talk about the historical meanings of the terms. The point is - both terms are offensive and meant to be offensive to each race. It's not my fault the term n!gger stings more than the term cracker.
Yes, the topic was who's going ham. And what's more ham than the N word when it comes derogatory terms in America? Yes, both terms are offensive. But clearly, one is more offensive than other. That's why white people are going ham.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy