2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #661
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20019 20019
 OGCJM said:
I think its time to just let states govern stats completely separate from fed control...each state is a.ssigned 3 top leaders, conservative, independent, democrat, but no democrats who believe in global medicine .... well actually with all states living separate, there is no such thing as global.... its a singular system based on state approval.

There has to be a few rules that every state abides by, but everything is left up to the 3 state leaders

-- Legal prostitution as long as they dont walk the streets marketing themselves
-- Every drug is legal; if people wanna live that way, then die that way, life is about choices, which is weird 'cause we didnt have the choice to be born (drugs will be sold over the counter like tobacco at liquor stores only...no CVS/Walgreens type stores)
-- Judgmental and racial slurs such as the N word, F***got, etc., etc., etc. are forbidden and if used will result in automatic jail time, time is determined based on severity of encounter; if dont amongst friends but a cop hears, only way for someone to get in trouble is if charges are pressed since its seen as a joke between friends, unless one friend becomes offended to the point where they decide to press charges.
-- Complete Gun Control : in order to obtain a gun, one must have 3 1 hour Therapist sessions; 10 hours of gun control classes; 50 hours of practice shooting; when using a gun outside of the home, for hunting purposes only, you must wear a clip attached to your gun that signals your location. You have a certain distance you are allowed to travel depending on how far you live from shooting ranges/areas to hunt.
-- $12.00 Minimum Wage
-- 10 % flat income tax rate
-- 5% sales tax rate
-- murder of any kind = instant gun shot to the temple
-- r*pe/Molestation of any kind= Instant gun shot to the temple
-- All other crimes are set to how the 3 top leaders decide to handle them
-- Abortion: automatically granted in r*pe cases; any other case must apply with full details given in a court of law where a judge will decide if you are eligible to go through with abortion. Very complicated system where many factors have to be compared and contrasted. But mainly only underage girls with no means of support will be looked at as almost guaranteed to be able to go through with it; Just forget it if you are a woman with a good career/job. Adoption is always an option. This is a tough topic for me since i do not like to debate it, but this makes sense to me at the moment
We should also cut Alaska and Hawaii from the 50 states, reverting back to 48. Those two "states" will be separate countries along with losing Puerto Rico

The 3 leaders will be hired by a panel of former presidents (all remaining presidents who are alive)
No former president can be a state leader, their careers are essentially over
This should make Obama happy so he can know go full on in to entertainment, which is his grand scheme in the end anyway...which is smart because he will have a great entertainment career, forcing everyone to forget the worst term of presidency in U.S. history, which forced the each individual state to become its own entity
Even though each state is on its own, traveling will remain the same, travel as you please as long as you are not on court order restrictions

This is the beginning stages of what this country should become, beginning as soon as Obama’s second abysmal term is over.

This new and improved "country" will be called The 48 States... simple and classic
I don't even know where to begin. Obama worst president in history? Hes not even the worst president in the last decade let alone history. Jail time for free speech?
 5 years ago '10        #662
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 OGCJM said:
First, when did i say i am more well verse than anyone? its everyone else saying im wrong about this wrong about that, so ya ima defend myself by speaking on the things i know of and things i remember and things i believe in.
Secondly, its very easy for you to bring up the gender issue....are you forgetting noone gave Hillary an easy ride in her run.....? why would htey give a republican opponent an easy ride? they smelled blood in the water, but got hit with big surprise right off the bat- someone who didnt have any open wounds that night........
Third, i watched 5-10 min of the debate last week, and while Romney was forceful in his attempts to answer questions, he did NOT throw his hands in hte air, throw he head and arms back with eyes rolling all three at once.....from what I saw....at least which was a short sample...with that said, i dont like Romney, but i cant hate him because i dont know as much about him as i know abou Obama, who in my opinion is a liar, and decieves those who he knows are in weak positions, such as the poor to his advantage, then 4 years later those same people are still poor, some even more poor.
Fourth, how the helllllllllllll did you get from me calling myself independent, as me referring to romney/ryan as independent....that is fu*king laughable man......id have to be brain dead to have said that....which i obivously am not. they are,especiallly paul ryan both conservatives...

Thats about all i have to say.....you wrote a lot and im not obligated to meet that much detail... i already described in detail the 08 question you asked me......the same question, when given an articulate, wwell thought out response, you failed to respond back..............
1. You are definitely carrying yourself that way in your posts

2. Every one who debated Hillary in 2008 had to ensure their attacks didn't come off as s3xist. If I have to explain the line Biden had to not cross with Palin, I'm sorry.....you're dense

3. You watched 5-10 minutes of the debate last week. Watch the entire thing then come back to me

4. Throwing your hands in the air and those other things are mannerisms. Calling it rude is subjective

5. Thank you clarifying on the independent remark...but on this one you still fail. There is nothing independent on your thinking. Can you honestly say you're judging Obama fairly? Can you honestly say that after comparing Obama to Bush, Reagan, Clinton, George Hw, Carter, FDR, LBJ, Truman...that he has "failed"?? Or that he is the worst? If so, please make the distinction as to WHY

6. Adding on to the "independent" remark, I don't know of a single "independent" who claims to be an independent yet they're not well versed on both candidates. You're not an independent....you're a right leaning conservative/republican. Big difference...I can claim to be more of an independent than you
 5 years ago '04        #663
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
They should of just gave ryan a gallon water container. With all that lying he had the dry mouth lol
 5 years ago '11        #664
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,514 | Props total: 1038 1038
i'm pissed i found this discussion thread AFTER the VP debate.. want'd to watch wit my BX fam.. 'til next time..
 5 years ago '11        #665
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
"Who would have thought the adult in the debate would be 27 years younger than the other?"

if scoffing, mocking, trolling, disrespecting, sneering, jeering, and interrupting over 80 times is your idea of "winning a debate" then SHAME ON YOU

i like Ryan less than VP Biden but the fact u think the latter won is pathetic. Biden was so immature, rude, and undignified it's ridiculous even outrageous for a politician--much less the Vice President--to be acting that way, especially in a televised debate.
 5 years ago '07        #666
space
space
OGJCM was banned?
 5 years ago '07        #667
space
space
 ra1n said:
well his posts are all gone

either ronnie is a harcore liberal or he deleted his account

hope he comes back for the next debate
you dont have to be a "hardcore liberal" to see what dude was posting was nonsense. This dude was saying we should have the presidents who are alive select state leaders and that if you say any derogatory terms you get sent to jail
 5 years ago '07        #668
space
space

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #669
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 ra1n said:
why was OGCJM banned? Because he had difference of opinion politically?
 NoTitleSince73 said:
OGJCM was banned?
This ogjcm dude went on Niketalk talking a lot of sh*t about BX
 5 years ago '07        #670
space
space
 nasty Nate said:
This ogjcm dude went on Niketalk talking a lot of sh*t about BX
Originally Posted by OGCJM View Post

ok i already know why id rather be around those people than you people.... atlesat they are actually funny SOMETIMES... you guys jus put up corny gifs
 5 years ago '10        #671
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
Lol. Well I don't really care if he got banned or not...he still never offered a real argument. I challenged him and he never had much to say
 10-14-2012, 10:34 AM         #672
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:
"Who would have thought the adult in the debate would be 27 years younger than the other?"

if scoffing, mocking, trolling, disrespecting, sneering, jeering, and interrupting over 80 times is your idea of "winning a debate" then SHAME ON YOU

i like Ryan less than VP Biden but the fact u think the latter won is pathetic. Biden was so immature, rude, and undignified it's ridiculous even outrageous for a politician--much less the Vice President--to be acting that way, especially in a televised debate.
I think Biden held his own, why pretend to smile through the bullsh*t. We all know most of Romney/Ryan says is bullsh*t. Biden seemed genuinely tired of the false bi-partisan bullsh*t when behind closed doors they consistently show they are not for every American.....only for their own demographic. I liked the approach, much more real then the fake smile and wave that Obama, Romney, and Ryan all did.........we need more passion like Biden had because the issues this country faces are not some flash in the pan highlight moment.......its real issues that need to be addressed..........if your for cutting back Medicare and increasing cost to seniors........then just fu*king say that.....let your real intentions be known and stand by them............
 5 years ago '10        #673
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
I think Biden held his own, why pretend to smile through the bullsh*t. We all know most of Romney/Ryan says is bullsh*t. Biden seemed genuinely tired of the false bi-partisan bullsh*t when behind closed doors they consistently show they are not for every American.....only for their own demographic. I liked the approach, much more real then the fake smile and wave that Obama, Romney, and Ryan all did.........we need more passion like Biden had because the issues this country faces are not some flash in the pan highlight moment.......its real issues that need to be addressed..........if your for cutting back Medicare and increasing cost to seniors........then just fu*king say that.....let your real intentions be known and stand by them............
Exactly. Debates these days have become so trivial. How you look off screen...what your body language is. You're told to project an image that may not even truly represent how you feel. Biden was raw and unfiltered in that debate and I loved it
 5 years ago '11        #674
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Almost that time
 10-16-2012, 07:44 PM         #675
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Biden wiped the floor with him...

Palin was better 4 years ago than Ryan was tonight.

morons like this are the type to order wrestlemania events on PPV & cheer for their favorite wrestler then when he wins act iike they were beefing 4real....

you idiots k!ll me....if you still don't know that presidents are selected not elected,dems/republicans=one party & that these debates are nothing more than political theatre/hollywood motion picture events....you need to commit that...

how you idiots fall for the same sh*t over & over every 4 years....
 5 years ago '10        #676
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Lets see what Obama bout to do.

Hit em with those specifics.
 5 years ago '11        #677
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
Obama wants to nationalize Manufacturing sector to a huge degree he's said so himself. Not a good plan.
 5 years ago '10        #678
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
 foshomoney said:
How many times did romney say I know what it takes?
The question was how are you gonna make sure I have a job when I graduated from college?
Romney says I know what it takes.
All Romney does is generalize and lie.

That's his whole game plan.
 5 years ago '11        #679
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
Obama being ridiculous
 5 years ago '10        #680
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
OBEEZY swaggin again!!

Lets GO!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy