2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #641
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19841 19841
 OGCJM said:
i didnt watch more than 5-10 mins... but what i saw, Obama was shaky, and Romney was somewhat aggressive but didnt hear many points in thta short period of time...obama sucks at debates cause he dont know sh*t......romney just isnt charismatic, he is forceful
Ok well what you're accusing biden of doing being too aggressive etc, is what Romney did. Only difference is Biden wasn't outright lying. So yeah when u said biden was acting stupid I said something, so me being the first one to disagree with you, means Im an extremist? That makes a lot of sense.
 5 years ago '07        #642
space
space
 OGCJM said:
and you folllow msnbc.. who let jeanine garreajuijgiepgjisjtivs dngjia on who is an absolute radical maniac, and bill maher too
Either you're incredibly stupid, or trolling. Either way
 5 years ago '10        #643
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 OGCJM said:
ok this is how i saw it back in '08.... neither campaign focused on the issues as much as it was based on who was MORE APPEALING, charismatic- speech, look, all the material things that separated candidates like Palin and Obama completely from Bush, who didnt have a look that drew you to him besides for jokes, and wasnt a great speaker.

With that said, Obama had been owning debates and speeches with his charismatic ways as i always gtive him credit for, he almost fooled me at first.... Palin wasnt chosen as vp candidate to represent facts, she didnt know much, if anything at all...

What she did to Biden was she completely outshined him with her "i dont give a sh*t, i know what im doing" personality when it comes to SELLING herself to the public....She came out extremely confident, not stumbling over words.... One pivotal point was before they even debated... they come out and if you remember she asks biden if she could call him "Joe." Something as subtle as that drew people to her, because they could see right away the type of person seh was.....McCain was such a nice guy with neutral tendencies, while Palin was in your face, Full on conservative values that the republican party yearns for. Her whole debate that night was built around her witty answers, smile, overall presentation, and just overalll IT factor for the republicans that Obama did for the dems.

Biden sat back with a smirk on his face, as if he was shocked that even though she wasnt aware of many facts, she was so confident and acted like she had been there before... She got that first debate by answering questions politically instead of factuallly. You couldnt deny her charm, why you think the dems hated her so much? Caues they saw McCain and said no way he beats Obamas charisma...So the republicans come with this fire ball from Alaska who can just about match Obamas charm......They were like wtf is going on here....

As a result McCain/Palin numbers began closing in........

Then it was all downhill from there, with constant media attacks on palin and her family, and in the end her lack of knowledge was her downfalll

But that first debate, she took control with her personality, while Biden had no idea what hit him...He thought he was gonna face some sweet little lady who was timid. Palin wasn't gonna have none of that. She's a very calculating person when it comes to her public presentation.

Thats my view

Say what you want, go back and watch it.....i never said she k!lled him with facts......obama never k!lled anyone with facts besides bashing Bush which weas the easiest thing to do at the time, and is still his way of saying its not all his fault, which is true, cause he did inherit sh*t, but he also made it worse.

I was speaking an individual debate, not the whole campaign... Palins exceptance speech and firstr debate were wins for the Repubs. period

Just seeing this

Do not insult my intelligence sir. I asked you for substance on how Palin smashed Biden in the debate. You pretty much offered me a fairy tale book report. It might as well have had a Palin video with cheesy inspirational background music. You didn't explain anything of substance, just spoke of her supposed "awesomeness"

Last time..in the debate..in what way did Palin master the debate? On what issues did she show deep knowledge and substance...in addition to style?
 5 years ago '07        #644
space
space
got this dude big upping Sarah Palin now?

5 years ago '07        #645
space
space
 OGCJM said:
i dont like Romney, but i cant hate him because i dont know as much about him as i know abou Obama, who in my opinion is a liar, and decieves those who he knows are in weak positions, such as the poor to his advantage, then 4 years later those same people are still poor, some even more poor.
the irony.
 5 years ago '07        #646
space
space
 OGCJM said:
and paul ryan is one of the weakest politicians in washington debate wise
not just debate wise, substance wise also.
 5 years ago '07        #647
space
space
 OGCJM said:
what irony? its true....he built his whole first campaign on saving the poor/middle class adn same now, but less people are buying into it
The irony is Romneys entire campaign has been lying to the poor, and the poorest states that get the most federal money are guess what? Republican states with Republican lawmakers in the south. Romney and Ryan lie so much, they themselves prob helped the unemployment numbers go down with all the fact checkers that have been needed to fact check their constant bullsh*t. Romneys plan does nothing but fu*k poor people while lowering rich peoples taxes, increasing defense spending (more than the Defense Dept even asked for) and some how balancing the budget. I guess cutting PBS will help do all of that Those are facts.
 5 years ago '07        #648
space
space
 OGCJM said:
what is your background notitle? cause i know first hand how little Obama has done for lower to middle class people
Enlighten me, just how "little" he's done. Because Republicans have done SOOO much to help the poor. Compared to the Republican Party, Obama is Mother Teresa.
 5 years ago '07        #649
space
space
 OGCJM said:
my moms taxes havent gone down.......
Yes they have. Cause Obama has LOWERED TAXES numerous times.

OGCJM said:
her income hasnt gone up, both teh same with my dad, and my sister
Soo that is a direct effect of Obama? How so.

OGCJM said:
my cousins car shop hasnt received any relief as a small business
Again, Obama has lowered taxes on small business.
 5 years ago '07        #650
space
space
 OGCJM said:
LOL ok you wanna take it there, with exaggerated claims after i give you real life examples ive witnessed in 4 years......... thats why you and i have an issue, cause you are out there with your beliefs and examples that follow
my bad i didn't see the stuff u posted after when i wrote that.
 5 years ago '07        #651
space
space
 OGCJM said:
my mom, dad, and cousin have all had to file soem type of bankruptcy/debt consolidation in the past 2 years................... obama really helped them didnt he?
So did they acquire all that debt under Obama? I am not seeing how Obama is responsible for your families financial issues. You can prob blame them on the financial crisis, but not Obama. IF Obama had some cooperation from the other branches of gov. more would of been done.
 5 years ago '07        #652
space
space
 OGCJM said:
ya its economical issues.... taxes dont go down, wages dont go up........ it STAYED THE SAME....NO improvement
FACT-TAXES HAVE GONE DOWN

Wages did go down, but that is the effect of a plethora of policies going back 20 years or more.
 5 years ago '07        #653
space
space
 OGCJM said:
he was supposed to provide relief such as lowered taxes, and other adjustments for people in there income brackets, which would have helped tremendously with their issues
Do you not understand TAXES HAVE GONE DOWN. Idk how else to say it. Hes increased accessibility to pell grants, something lower income and middle class families benefit greatly from.
 5 years ago '07        #654
space
space
 OGCJM said:
ive seen my moms taxes before obama during obama, same thing but im not gonna get too personal. point is what has he done for YOU? has he helped YOU?
Obama is the president of the UNITED states. Not the president of "what has he done for me". But I'll play along, 1. hes lowered my tax burden, 2. His first day in office he signed legislation that would of benefited someone like me growing up. The Lilly ledbetter fair pay act, since I was raised by a single mother that would def of helped me. 3. The aforementioned Pell grants, I got an excellent college degree thanks to that (and partially the us gov). Healthcare reform isn't gonna benefit me individually too much, but it will benefit people I care about. I have my issues with the ACA, but its better than the system we have now. With that said, don't get it confused, I think Obama has fu*ked up some stuff and im disappointed with some of the stuff hes done.
 5 years ago '07        #655
space
space
 OGCJM said:
this is kinda funny cause i dont like the other side either,but you only get on me about Obama lol.... you really should have no reason to argue with me because i am not your opponent...i am just as close to your views as i am to republicans you ME them LOLLLLLLLLL
you see im not getting on you for sh*tting on Obama, i'm just trying to have a rational discussion based on the facts, something that when it comes to Obama is thrown out the window. The Right has done a good job painting him as something other than he is.
 5 years ago '07        #656
space
space
 OGCJM said:
i dont want the government telling me what doctor i have to see i dont wanna wait in ER for 24 hours caues illegal aliens have the rights we have
 OGCJM said:
no, his health care is horrible.....
The gov doesn't tell you what doctor you can see. And his healthcare plan is essentially the same as Romneys.
 5 years ago '07        #657
space
space
 OGCJM said:
this is america not canada or europe...medicine is big business as it should be.....
You really have 0 facts, if this was Europe, there would be no more Insurance companies. Do you know ANYTHING about the ACA? It seems as if you dont. Because the ACA mandates you BUY private insurance. Essentially you're forced to become a customer of a PRIVATE insurance company. In Europe all the insurance companies are non profit. And medicine being big business is bad, when you have that, it incentives keeping people sick. It becomes profit driven, which is not best for the consumer. Same with war, the problem we have with war is that its big business now.
 10-12-2012, 03:05 AM         #658
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had to put the kid on ignore(never done it to anyone before in 7 years of being here) cause he was stalking me and sending me multiple PM's crying about "why aren't you being nice to me" and sh*t.

He's clearly either emotionally disturbed... Or a severe attention whoring Troll.
 5 years ago '07        #659
space
space
 OGCJM said:
he hasnt fully implemented his strategy yet. do u not understand that? he is for ANYONE to get medical attention at any time......thats what canada does and their medicine is fu*kedddddddddddddddd
What a terrible world we'd live in if people who need medical attention, can get it. what is this Communist Russia?!?!?!
 5 years ago '07        #660
space
space
 OGCJM said:
ok so if a mexican immigrant gets help in the ER while your mom is in need of attention, ur not gonna be upset?
Is this immigrant here legally? But see this is part of a larger problem. ER's cant turn people away, and when you're poor and don't have access to preventative care, you use the ER. So if some illegal immigrant is hurt and brought to an ER they have an obligation to treat them. What are they gonna do? You come in having a heart attack, oh we're gonna need to see your citizenship. That situation has NOTHING to do with Obama.

Similar to the Massachusetts program, Obamacare could benefit illegal immigrants only in a very indirect way.

First, what it doesn’t do: The law does not make people who are in the country illegally eligible for health insurance through the exchanges -- in fact it specifically bars them; it doesn’t allow them to get tax credits for purchasing insurance, and it doesn’t allow them to receive Medicaid benefits.

What it does do: The law provides grants to community health care centers for construction and expansion. The National a.ssociation of Community Health Centers noted in 2010 that such centers "make up the largest national network of primary care providers. Most health center patients have low incomes, are uninsured or publicly insured, and are members of racial/ethnic minority groups."

"The community health centers serve anybody who needs health care, and I’m sure that will include undocumented people," said Rosman.

The Facebook post said Obamacare doesn’t "cover" illegal immigrants. It’s correct there are no coverage benefits for which undocumented people could be eligible, such as Medicaid or tax credits. The law did provide $11 billion over the first five years for community health centers, which treat people regardless of immigration status. That expands access to care at places where poor, undocumented people would have gone for care prior to the law, but it’s not the same as coverage.
Another post, another one of your fact less claims debunked.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago