2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #621
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 OGCJM said:
why are you so angry?

i have no bias, this is my observation

She is giving Biden more time and is allowing him to bully Ryan in an unprofessional manner
That was obviously your bias. Ryan and Biden had equal time
 5 years ago '10        #622
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 OGCJM said:
can i ask a question... and i dont really expect mature answers, because you guys are acting like youve been brainwashed since birth....

Why must you guys get so aggressive when someone takes up for the conservative side? This is AMERICA....America was built around Conservative ideals... Not to say they have to stay that way, but htey have done a lot for the country in the past... and deserve some respect, same goes the other way...FOX goes way over board againgst the dems...BUT the question i wanted to ask......

Why do you jump down the throats of those of us who look at both sides, and give critical observations, as opposed to rooting for my favorite team...this aint lakers/celtics, this is based on belief systems....so can anyone give a mature response as to why you guys are so one sided you bash the other????? because of that, you are just as bad as fox just the opposite opinion...

Two points

1. You're not taking "both sides"

2. You do not represent conservatism. The Republican party is becoming more and more extreme...those are facts. Even independents see it

You guys try to pass off unfair bias as facts. Stop it
 5 years ago '10        #623
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 OGCJM said:
and its a fact Palin beat the sh*t out of Biden... whether you like truth or not, she k!lled it....then mccains campaign forced her into something she wasnt
Interesting

I will challenge you sir...to FACTUALLY..tell me how Palin owned Biden..and on what issue

Because I watched that debate. Palin offered no details

Your credibility is on watch. Elaborate
 10-12-2012, 12:02 AM         #624
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biden wiped the floor with him...

Palin was better 4 years ago than Ryan was tonight.
 5 years ago '11        #625
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #626
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 OGCJM said:
And my rep is on the line? lol please.... i know mhy sh*t, i have proven it in here in a couple hours....you the only one who came at me with a reason to explain myself in an elaborate form and i did that tooo....its very clear.
your rep was already ruined when you posted this gem.

OGCJM said:
ya i really do hate obama, but i dotn like romney either... so im not bias
 5 years ago '07        #627
space
space
 OGCJM said:
yo man, how bout you get off my d!ck...

if you want knowledge dropped read what i wrote about the 08 vp 1st debate... it proves my main point about palin vs. biden.....
Why would I want knowledge about the 08 vp debate? What relevance does that have here? Your point is moot, since McCain lost badly. Palin is a big part of that, she made him look stupid. So stupid some of McCains own advisers didn't vote for him.
 5 years ago '11        #628
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
After watching the debate on ABC I can't take what these cable networks say seriously after CNN claim Ryan won the debate when it was obvious that Joe Biden won and won big.
 5 years ago '10        #629
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
Biden ethered that n*gga "we're sending more Afghans to do the job!" Gave him that
 5 years ago '07        #630
space
space
 OGCJM said:
Biden would never have pulled that sh*t against Marco Rubio....Paul Ryan must have a real soft reputation in the political landscape, 'cause Biden was a snake from the start....

In one aspect i like aggressiveness, but not a 70+ year old man laughin and throwing arms in the air rolling his eyes, etc..... get at him, dont show him up like Paul Ryan never did a damn thing.... he deserves some respect even if he wasnt on point factually...

It proves how Biden really is, when he didnt pull a damn thing against a woman last time, but attacts a man this year.

He wont though straight up, just looked bad doing it.... its like an NFL team winnign 6-3,,,,, its ugly and some dirty sh*t happens but the win is a win
Is Rubio your Senator or something?
 5 years ago '07        #631
space
space
 OGCJM said:
na, but i followed him earlier in the year, if you must know and he was a lot more ready for this than Ryan...
I don't think he would of fared better, Ryan has been a politician for some time. Rubio is relatively new from what I gather. And that whole issue with him embellishing the story on how his family came here prob wouldn't of went over too well either. But from a personal stand point I think I like him more than Paul, but cant stand that tea party sh*t.
 10-12-2012, 01:22 AM         #632
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whouthinkitis said:
After watching the debate on ABC I can't take what these cable networks say seriously after CNN claim Ryan won the debate when it was obvious that Joe Biden won and won big.
I've noticed it too...

CNN has gotten very Pro-Republican and Anti-Obama this past 6 Months or so... Tonally... On some blatant sh*t. Just in the way they set Stories/Conversations up and present the issues.

It's been bizarre.

Anyone with Eyes and Ears knows Biden Won that Debate tonight.
 5 years ago '07        #633
space
space
 Illstreet said:
I've noticed it too...

CNN has gotten very Pro-Republican and Anti-Obama this past 6 Months or so... Tonally... On some blatant sh*t. Just in the way they set Stories/Conversations up and present the issues.

It's been bizarre.

Anyone with Eyes and Ears knows Biden Won that Debate tonight.
CNN and most of the media imo makes mistakes with equivalency. CNN is a good example, they used to be lambasted as liberal, in the 90s they called them "Clinton News Network". Now they are trying to be down the middle, but are going more to the right. That plus the false equivalency the entire media uses. Like the whole Rev Right thing. They tried rehashing that when the Bain stuff came out, it was like oh well Romney's career @ bain is problematic...but Obama has rev right, soooo its a wash, they're even. I hate that sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #634
space
space
 OGCJM said:
But CNN moving right is still left...
I didnt hear them say Ryan won, but if they did they have alterior motives
Cnn moving to the right is them moving to the left? That doesn't make any sense. And idk what they said about Ryan I wasn't watching it on CNN lol. But I've seen them with the false equivalency sh*t a lot. MSNBC does it also, specifically with the Rush Limbaugh sh*t. Acting like Bill Maher is equivalent to Rush.
 5 years ago '07        #635
space
space
 OGCJM said:
MAN, im trying to be cool but you have a comprehension issue....

CNN moving right doesnt mean they arent left...they were so far left that a little movement keeps them on the left regardless...they havent made a complete change.... u understand that?
My comprehension is just fine, they were never "so far left" But I'm not gonna argue semantics. I couldn't care less. CNN blows.
 5 years ago '10        #636
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
Lmfaoooooooooo I'm Cryingggggggg

Just owned and shut down this dude like his lil bi*ch like "Really...really "

5 years ago '07        #637
space
space
 OGCJM said:
its not healthy back and forth....the liberal extremists are attacking an INDEPENDENT...you cant even be in the middle these days wihout getting judged...... ill keep sayin it this the new age rome..... thats where we headed.... the illegal aliens, more and more corruption, etc etc etc, the freedom is expanding for everyone but the true citizens of america.... im glad ill be dead before the empire collapses....atleast i think we can last that much longer... but who knows with these judgmental, lunatics
extremists? Really?
 5 years ago '07        #638
space
space
 OGCJM said:
u r man .... we cud b cool tho if u dont act so judgmental........htats the main problem not so much thta you ar extreme radical, but both go together i guess........hmm
See here is your biggest problem. You have literally 0 idea where I stand on NUMEROUS issues, yet I'm a extreme radical? It seems you label anyone who disagrees with your baseless projections as "extreme". Your biggest problem is you don't have the facts (despite how many times you claim you do, you don't) and your second biggest problem is that you some how try to paint yourself as "Independent", like that gives you some sort of moral high ground, even though you are on the right on numerous issues and you watch fox news. So you use the word independent as some sort of shield from criticism.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-12-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #639
space
space
 OGCJM said:
no but when im saying how stupid biden handled sh*t tonight, you were the first one to jump on me abou tit...................................so
Ok all of that aside, I got a ? for you. Last weeks debate with Romney, do you think he won and do you think he "handled his sh*t"?
 5 years ago '10        #640
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 OGCJM said:
Look how easy it was for Biden tonight....Ryan is PLAIN.... All Biden had to do was do what he does best- act arrogantly, make fun of Ryan, use his knowledge, because i do give Biden credit, he knows his sh*t....

But when he went against Palin he had no idea how to use that arrogance on her...she wouldnt have dealt with that sh*t.....too feisty, too energetic, too charming.....Ryan is none of these things.....
 OGCJM said:
PROOF for you.....now you know why i was talkin about 08, get your mind right
 OGCJM said:
i finally agree it does....and like ive said so does FOX, except parts of O Reilly and Red Eye....
MSNBC and HLN arre theeeee worst though
 OGCJM said:
MAN, im trying to be cool but you have a comprehension issue....

CNN moving right doesnt mean they arent left...they were so far left that a little movement keeps them on the left regardless...they havent made a complete change.... u understand that?
 OGCJM said:
its not healthy back and forth....the liberal extremists are attacking an INDEPENDENT...you cant even be in the middle these days wihout getting judged...... ill keep sayin it this the new age rome..... thats where we headed.... the illegal aliens, more and more corruption, etc etc etc, the freedom is expanding for everyone but the true citizens of america.... im glad ill be dead before the empire collapses....atleast i think we can last that much longer... but who knows with these judgmental, lunatics
Okay...so let's play ball.

First of all friend...Idk about anyone else here on Boxden, but I'm very well informed. I follow politics day in and out...I know what the facts are...what the numbers are past and present, how this administration compares to past administrations...etc...etc....etc. So although you've seemingly gotten away with this imaginary high horse of being better versed on politics than most here, I hope you'll come with facts and reason

So let's look at your attack on Biden and your claim he didn't do that against Palin. First, do I even really...have to inform you of the gender dynamic in this country? You're asking WHY Biden didn't "ATTACK" Sarah Palin? Seriously? And you claim to know much about politics without acknowledging the different trajectories of the race in 08 and in 2012?

Second, Biden was sarcastic, over powering...maybe even condescending. How was that much different from Romney last week? And can you honestly...from the bottom of your heart say you'd be saying the EXACT same thing if the roles were reversed? With Paul Ryan being the laughing attack dog? Somehow I doubt the right would by crowing and whining

So you fail to offer substantive reasons on WHY Sarah Palin, and on what topics she won the debate. Going even as far as to imply Palin "crushed" Biden. Cute..whatever. But no specifics...much like the Romney/Ryan ticket

Now, moving on to political coverage and CNN, what exactly do you call "liberal"? Because as far as I've seen, extremist right wingers call everything that doesn't deny climate change, birth control, race relations, and basic health care "Liberal". Cnn is one of the more balanced news stations out there. If you claim that Fox news...FOX NEWS is in any way objective and fair, you are seriously living in another world.

As for Independent..who are you calling an Independent. If you're calling Ryan or Romney independent...that's extremely laughable. What is "independent" about them? Saying that people should go to the emergency room instead of getting decent health care? 47%? Shipping jobs overseas like Bain Capital? Wanting to cut taxes for the rich when even Ronald Reagan himself eventually raised taxes on the rich? Cutting Planned Parenthood? Privatizing Social Security? Saying let Detroit go bankrupt? Voting with Bush 90% of the time like Paul Ryan and then having the nerve to act like you had nothing to do with our current mess? Jumping to conclusions before the facts come out on Libya? Repeating lies that every fact checking organization dismisses? Saying that we shouldn't have saved the Auto industry?

So who are you claiming is independent?

And lastly, say what you want about Msnbc. Unlike Faux news...they hardly spew false facts and when they do, they openly apologize for it. I can show you evidence of that. They're leftist, but also fair. The Republican party is more and more extreme, which is why more and more independents are shying away from the GOP. The Republican Party is no longer the party of Olympia Snowe...Ronald Reagan...John McCain(for most of his career)...or even Steve Schmidt. They're the party of which 30% believe Obama is some secret Kenyan muslim, and the same party known for record obstructionism

Your response
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy