this is what i believe in since you clowns cant come up with one real question
Low taxes across the board- in fact i would like a flat tax of 10-15 percent across the board. i dont think those who make more money should be penalized more in taxes because they have ended up more successful. at the same time 10-15 percent is more than fair for lower class-middle class people.
Medical to stay how its always been - a business and not governmetn run
Small business - low taxes on small business like OBAMA PROMISED.... my cousin runs a car shop for the past 25 years + and since Obama has been in office, its been harder and harder for him
i believe in government aid for people such as wellfare, medicare, medicaid, etc. as long as they have a REAL reason for it. not just because they want to sit at home
1. Taxes are at their lowest rate in decades.
2. Currently, the US tax burden is at its lowest level since 1958
3. So medical should stay the same? you know our medical system is in shambles right? We pay the most for healthcare, yet get the least amount of care per $ spent.
4. With Obamacare, it doesn't become "gov run". so thats not true either.
5. Obama has LOWERED taxes multiple times on small businesses and middle class families. Your cousins job may have gotten harder, is it cause of Obama, no.
and fu*k being polite, you're a fu*king moron who doesn't know what hes talking about. Its no wonder you watch fox news, since you spew the same nonsense talking points they do.