2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #601
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20012 20012
 OGCJM said:
no u missed hte point again you giggly little girl....

I meant thres a reason msnbc is broke, because most people know they are far inferior to fox and CNN... most reliable dems goto CNN..... Liberal extremists like you go MSNBC
I'm a liberal extremist? Based on what? What moronic details you gleaned from a forum post? MSNBC is broke? You sure do play fast and loose with the facts. For a "independent" you sure do sound eerily similar to right wing morons.
 5 years ago '07        #602
space
space
 OGCJM said:
notitle, and kadillac, do you realize out of all the dems who were inj here, you are the only two who dont get my point of view, and are showing no respect for other peoples opinions.,.... you guys are immature, ignorant little boys who laugh for no reason... im done, because its as simple as this.... i am superior mentally to you two scrubs... i have received multiple PMs with people laughin at how bad you guys look.... so have a good night
congrats on your "multiple PMs" from The Brain Dead Trust on boxden which includes other fact challenged right wing dipsh*ts like yourself. that about ends the argument. You got people on Boxden to co sign your views. And I get your point of view, I understand it. Its just full of bullsh*t which you base off nonsense.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-11-2012 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #603
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 OGCJM said:
notitle, and kadillac, do you realize out of all the dems who were inj here, you are the only two who dont get my point of view, and are showing no respect for other peoples opinions.,.... you guys are immature, ignorant little boys who laugh for no reason... im done, because its as simple as this.... i am superior mentally to you two scrubs... i have received multiple PMs with people laughin at how bad you guys look.... so have a good night
Screenshot those PMs.
 5 years ago '06        #604
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
joe budden won
 5 years ago '06        #605
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
budden had a ton of smiley worthy moments.

get on ya job boxden
 5 years ago '11        #606
space
space
 OGCJM said:
actually a couple dems. that i didnt get along with at first were among the PMs...

if you were a dem id have no issue with u... but u are acting extremely biased and trying to pick a f!ght because i am trying to give an even argument as opposed to buckling to your "argument" without facts... all you can do is laugh, and like a little bi*ch, and use smilys.... i wish i knew who you really were, because you sound like a pencil neck geek
Screenshot those PMs.
 5 years ago '07        #607
space
space
 OGCJM said:
actually a couple dems. that i didnt get along with at first were among the PMs...

if you were a dem id have no issue with u... but u are acting extremely biased and trying to pick a f!ght because i am trying to give an even argument as opposed to buckling to your "argument" without facts... all you can do is laugh, and like a little bi*ch, and use smilys.... i wish i knew who you really were, because you sound like a pencil neck geek
What have I said that is bias? What facts have you presented? Your personal opinions are not facts. Go look up the word FACT. and let me know what it says.
 5 years ago '11        #608
space
space
 OGCJM said:
im a grown man, i dont play games like that... grow up
You don't provide facts to backup your claims? Sound like a conservative to me. If you're not going to prove you got PMs, why bring them up.

10-11-2012, 10:40 PM         #609
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The more I watch CNN the more I can't take it seriously. Gloria Borger has to be dumbest broad I have ever heard on television. She repeats the same thing over and over again not adding anything to the discussion.
 5 years ago '11        #610
space
space
 OGCJM said:
you guys can run through all the smiley you want, but its just not funny... you guys both lack wit and intelligence... i even tried giving you multiple chance to reason with one another kadillac by answer your earlier questions with respect, and you still chose to attack my stance....ask me about real political issues and i will give my stance, you will see i am not a right winger nor am i a left winger...i am an independent that doesnt like extreme directions
Didn't you say you were done a couple of posts ago?

Let me run down a checklist

1. Hate Obama, dislike Romney....CHECK

2. Thinks opinions are fact.....CHECK

3. Say one thing and do another....CHECK

Sounds like a right winger to me
 5 years ago '07        #611
space
space
 OGCJM said:
where the fu*k are obamas facts? biden provided some i give that to him but ijust didnt like his personality......obama has NO facts... ask me about something....economics, health care, foreign questions, anything .... i dont deal with abortion though, not my place....thats a subject for women and men who impregnate them
alright from this point forward im gonna try and have a legit convo with u. insults aside. You say where are Obamas facts. Ok, if you believe he doesn't have facts on his side, are you insinuating Paul Ryan and Romney do?
 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM         #612
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
they are becoming increasingly more one sided...
If you just watch these political scientist in action, you notice how little substance they really have. These are the kind of people who literally say things like "Barack Obama needs to do better in the next debate".

Excellent use of your 4 year degree
 5 years ago '07        #613
space
space
on a lighter note

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #614
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Lol CNN is trolling lol. You know Biden won Fox didn't even brother to put up a poll
 5 years ago '11        #615
space
space
 OGCJM said:
this is what i believe in since you clowns cant come up with one real question

Low taxes across the board- in fact i would like a flat tax of 10-15 percent across the board. i dont think those who make more money should be penalized more in taxes because they have ended up more successful. at the same time 10-15 percent is more than fair for lower class-middle class people.
Medical to stay how its always been - a business and not governmetn run
Small business - low taxes on small business like OBAMA PROMISED.... my cousin runs a car shop for the past 25 years + and since Obama has been in office, its been harder and harder for him
i believe in government aid for people such as wellfare, medicare, medicaid, etc. as long as they have a REAL reason for it. not just because they want to sit at home
So you're a Ron Paul crusader.
 5 years ago '11        #616
space
space
 OGCJM said:
kadillac and that little princess up there can pick apart my stances...those are waht i care about the most
Nobody is trying to pick apart your stance. You're the one trying to act as if you're unbiased when you're clearly not. You said you dislike Romney, but you hate Obama. Clearly, that is not unbiased.
 5 years ago '07        #617
space
space
 OGCJM said:
this is what i believe in since you clowns cant come up with one real question

Low taxes across the board- in fact i would like a flat tax of 10-15 percent across the board. i dont think those who make more money should be penalized more in taxes because they have ended up more successful. at the same time 10-15 percent is more than fair for lower class-middle class people.
Medical to stay how its always been - a business and not governmetn run
Small business - low taxes on small business like OBAMA PROMISED.... my cousin runs a car shop for the past 25 years + and since Obama has been in office, its been harder and harder for him
i believe in government aid for people such as wellfare, medicare, medicaid, etc. as long as they have a REAL reason for it. not just because they want to sit at home
1. Taxes are at their lowest rate in decades.

2. Currently, the US tax burden is at its lowest level since 1958

3. So medical should stay the same? you know our medical system is in shambles right? We pay the most for healthcare, yet get the least amount of care per $ spent.

4. With Obamacare, it doesn't become "gov run". so thats not true either.

5. Obama has LOWERED taxes multiple times on small businesses and middle class families. Your cousins job may have gotten harder, is it cause of Obama, no.

and fu*k being polite, you're a fu*king moron who doesn't know what hes talking about. Its no wonder you watch fox news, since you spew the same nonsense talking points they do.
 5 years ago '11        #618
space
space
 OGCJM said:
u are very judgmental and just to conclusions. i do not like ron paul but hte guy has made good points... i stated what i stated and thats that...when it cmoes down to it htere is NEVER gonna be a candidate i like NO MATTER WHAT and completely agree with everything they say/believe.... i can only go with who i think favors my stances the most, and neither guy this year has proven a damn thing to me.... and you are not very bright, is my observation of you.... you attack without reason to, without even knowing who i am... good bye
So your stances are the same as Ron Paul but you don't like him?
 5 years ago '07        #619
space
space
 OGCJM said:
i feel the conservatives dont have enough compassion, and i feel the liberals dont like what america was built on....
Which is a good reason to argue in facts, not w/e nonsense your convoluted mind makes you "Feel."

Last edited by Ham Rove; 10-11-2012 at 11:01 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #620
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
155 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
147 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago