2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
201 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2012, 10:02 PM         #581
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow surprised at how well Biden did and the energy this dude brought to the table. I think Obama can seal the deal in the next debate.
 5 years ago '11        #582
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 OGCJM said:
all of you posting those Biden gifs are completely unaware how bad that makes him look. he looks like a snake, a fu*king snake....

Ryan may have been overmatched, but he was very respectable and unlike whats being described here, he did not look intimidated or sad, just not ready for this stage yet
Should we post the Romney gifs of him doing the same thing? So Romney showed passion when he was being aggressive but Biden is a snake?

5 years ago '11        #583
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
then ryan said the stuff bout the Embassy security and Joe said you voted to lower the security budget for Embassy by 300 million more then was asked for lol. That ether
 10-11-2012, 10:06 PM         #584
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
why are you a.ssUMING so much with me/??????? Romney is an arrogant as*hole too, but hes overall a nicer guy than Biden
What does how nice you are have anything to do if you are the better candidate? You can be a nice guy and still lie to your face in any situation.
 5 years ago '11        #585
space
space
 OGCJM said:
why are you a.ssUMING so much with me/??????? Romney is an arrogant as*hole too, but hes overall a nicer guy than Biden
Because I didn't see you doing the same analysis when Romney was the one doing it.
 10-11-2012, 10:08 PM         #586
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
another a.ssumption....just because i said he seems nicer doesnt mean i think hes a better candidate...stop a.ssuming....thats the ultimate liberal tactic
Answer me why you brought the idea of someone being nicer in the actual debate. What does that have to do with anything at all?
 5 years ago '07        #587
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982
 OGCJM said:
id rather jump out my fu*kin window hten listen to them.... at least people on FOX are bearable to look at, and have some beautiful women and not some short haired dyke who cant beg a man to d!ck her down
yes cause Maddow is a lesbian due to the lack of guys who want to fu*k her. Its not surprising you watch fox news.
 5 years ago '11        #588
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
link to Ryan letters to Joe asking for that stimulus that he was so against.
 5 years ago '07        #589
space
space
 OGCJM said:
Obama doesnt care about America...he cares about Obama...its obvious by now
keep lapping up the kool aid.
 5 years ago '07        #590
space
space
 OGCJM said:
ok look you liberal extremist... i tried talking to you in a respectable manner, but if you keep undermining me you will not like the debate you and i are gonna have.... i will break you down
Break me down then you fox news lackey.
 5 years ago '11        #591
space
space
 OGCJM said:
i wasnt in here for that...didnt even know it was on... anymore questions?

I am an independent...there are issues i believe for both sides, and some issues, such as abortion that i dont touch AT ALL for my own reasons
You say you're an independent but all your comments have been anti-Obama. You even said Palin beat Biden into submission during the last debate. It's clear where your alliance lies.
 10-11-2012, 10:16 PM         #592
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Answer me why you brought the idea of someone being nicer in the actual debate. What does that have to do with anything at all?
 5 years ago '11        #593
space
space
 OGCJM said:
I was a Hillary supporter....so um....shut up
So you've been anti-Obama since he beat Hillary?
 5 years ago '11        #594
space
space
 OGCJM said:
and its a fact Palin beat the sh*t out of Biden... whether you like truth or not, she k!lled it....then mccains campaign forced her into something she wasnt
How is it fact? Polls show the majority of people thought Biden won, but you're saying your opinion that the majority of people don't agree with is a fact? And you call yourself an independent? Sounds like that good old conservative thinking to me.
 5 years ago '11        #595
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
when the jobs number high it's correct. when the numbers are low it's a sham these numbers aren't true.
 10-11-2012, 10:21 PM         #596
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OGCJM said:
i did not brign that in to the discussion. i said they are both as*holes, but romney is a nicer more likeable guy... never said i would vote for him based on that....NEXT
Who said anything about you voting for him? What kind of person brings up who is nice in a conversation about the presidency? You never mentioned him being more likeable just more nice , there is clear difference.
 5 years ago '11        #597
space
space
 OGCJM said:
Kadillac dont fu*k iwth me, i know my sh*t.... u are acting rediculous

You're acting ridiculous by pretenting to be an unbiased independent.
 5 years ago '11        #598
space
space
 OGCJM said:
look, this is how it went

Obama and biden were already up in the polls prior to that debate....

After that debate, and Palins line about bull dog hocky lip stick blah blah whatever, got the crowed and the conservative party going nuts.... they were closing in on obama/biden because of this.

And im not talking numbers, because NOONE wanted anotehr repub. pres so every made sure htey voted dem no matter what.

What proved that palin won that debate was that i sat there watched the whole thing and she performed extremely well while biden stood there with a smirk caught off guard by her crowd control and her f!ght.... she brought mccains numbers up big time with that debate. IF SHE LOST, his numbers would have dropped, they went UP regardless is the percentages still favored obama/biden. Obama/biden dropped off a little as mccain/palin GAINed.. PROOF

So your opinion is fact and everybody else is wrong?
 5 years ago '07        #599
space
space
 OGCJM said:
as i said all i watch is O Reilly segments that are fair or pop culture game and i watch Red Eye which is just a bunch of random buillsh*t but entertaining.... its not my fault NBC is so broke it cant afford more than 4 days of consistent news programming...thats why lock up takes up friday-sunday....and CNN is BORING. so ya 1.5 Fox shows i do watch.... and not consistently either, so does that make me a lackey? you sound very immature and misguided.. i dont think i want to debate with you because u are responding to me like a 15 year old kid would... i am 25, so i dont need htat
so your response is about how NBC is broke and you watch fox news, but im immature? What a great response.
 5 years ago '07        #600
space
space
 OGCJM said:
and you have a michael moore thing in ur sig.... u make me sick.... u dont even like america... u like what america COULD BE which is not what it was MEANT TO BE
I don't like America? Based on what?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy