2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #541
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
biden needs to knock the mic off the desk and be like yeah mother fu*kers thats how you do it
 5 years ago '04        #542
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 TiestoFriendly said:
We seriously need to stop bringing religion into politics, especially in these debates which are supposed to be 'formal' and 'professional' events.
I agree

Anyway

Ryan walking off the stage like
 5 years ago '12        #543
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,279 | Props total: 30288 30288
 MosDefinition said:
hes looking like a beaten f!ghter right now he just wants to make it to the score card or have someone throw in the towel
For real!

I mean I rock with democrats the majority of the time but I don't think Biden has been a good VP but he making Ryan looking stupid...Well actually Ryan is doing it to himself.
 5 years ago '04        #544
space
space
 OGCJM said:
can i ask a question... and i dont really expect mature answers, because you guys are acting like youve been brainwashed since birth....

Why must you guys get so aggressive when someone takes up for the conservative side? This is AMERICA....America was built around Conservative ideals... Not to say they have to stay that way, but htey have done a lot for the country in the past... and deserve some respect, same goes the other way...FOX goes way over board againgst the dems...BUT the question i wanted to ask......

Why do you jump down the throats of those of us who look at both sides, and give critical observations, as opposed to rooting for my favorite team...this aint lakers/celtics, this is based on belief systems....so can anyone give a mature response as to why you guys are so one sided you bash the other????? because of that, you are just as bad as fox just the opposite opinion...
heres the thing i meet good smart real conservatives in my line of work all the time and we have good conversations that dont devolve into the pettiness

republicans like romney are the problem
 5 years ago '11        #545
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Man Ryan got handle like a bi*ch. lol that was straight etherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 5 years ago '07        #546
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
 OGCJM said:
Bill Maher is a disgusting human being....
He makes millions IN america, and all he does is say how terrible america is
He also goes way overboard on his religious stance,...

No problem with atheists, but dont sit there and make fun of god or religious people who have faith, VERY DISRESPECTFUL and reflect those of you who quote him and like him so much
oh well I guess it reflects poorly on me for liking a comedian He doesn't say America is terrible, he just says a lot of the people are stupid. And its a free country, he can make fun of whomever he likes.
 5 years ago '04        #547
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,472 | Props total: 2704 2704
Why in hell do they get their families on stage ... that sh*t is corny
They all smiling and thinking fu*k u
 5 years ago '12        #548
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,576 | Props total: 5992 5992
Biden mollywhopped this n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #549
space
space
 The Consultant said:
For real!

I mean I rock with democrats the majority of the time but I don't think Biden has been a good VP but he making Ryan looking stupid...Well actually Ryan is doing it to himself.
theres no such thing as a good vp they have no real job except not die and not say something stupid
 5 years ago '11        #550
illprem 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 76 76
 OGCJM said:
can i ask a question... and i dont really expect mature answers, because you guys are acting like youve been brainwashed since birth....
Why must you guys get so aggressive when someone takes up for the conservative side?
Because 98% of the people here immediately identify "conservative" with "fat white redneck country club racist." Whether that view is fair or not
 5 years ago '11        #551
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
I wish they wouldn't have brought religion into this I really wanted Ryan to answer what he was going to do bout Syria.
 5 years ago '04        #552
space
space
 OGCJM said:
i would never have guessed that you could have a balanced political conversation the way you conduct yourself on here...

no disrespect, but you havent been acting very reasonable
because its boxden man and the republicans and conservatives on this site are morons
 5 years ago '04        #553
space
space
 Suppafresh said:
I wish they wouldn't have brought religion into this I really wanted Ryan to answer what he was going to do bout Syria.
she wasted all of our time with that question
 5 years ago '07        #554
Big Daddy 
space
space
$3,171 | Props total: 164 164
 Suppafresh said:
he is not going to do a damn thing man.
 5 years ago '10        #555
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,938 | Props total: 905 905
Here we go with CNN saying aggresive nature is bad for the democratic party yet romney cutting off obama and not letting him have a word is ok.

Im unbiased but thats just downright wrong.
 5 years ago '12        #556
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,279 | Props total: 30288 30288
 OGCJM said:
Bill Maher is a disgusting human being....
He makes millions IN america, and all he does is say how terrible america is
He also goes way overboard on his religious stance,...

No problem with atheists, but dont sit there and make fun of god or religious people who have faith, VERY DISRESPECTFUL and reflect those of you who quote him and like him so much
I used to think the same but I don't think he is that bad but of course this is all personal opinion. I think some of the stuff he says is just funny.

Does he go overboard on a lot of things yeah...but so do some conservatives I mean look at Glenn Beck.
 5 years ago '07        #557
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19847 19847
It's not that people automatically hate Conservatives. Speaking for myself, my issue with them is they say one thing and do another. They love to pound the drum beat of "fiscal conservatism" when their is an election to win, but as soon as they get in they spend like drunken frat boys. That plus they contradict themselves all the time, they want small gov. Ok fair point, sounds great, yet they think the federal gov should be involved with every pregnancy in the country. I grew up with a lot of Conservatives, people who voted for Reagan. And they even say this party is nothing like it used to be. Which is why, even tho they dislike Obama, they are voting for him.

side note, are people watching this on CNN? I cant stand CNN lol
 5 years ago '10        #558
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,279 | Props total: 7566 7566
CNN is so trash, just commenting on superficial sh*t... in terms of how someone won the debate. And none of the facts at this moment, on either side.
 5 years ago '11        #559
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Rawfury said:
Here we go with CNN saying aggresive nature is bad for the democratic party yet romney cutting off obama and not letting him have a word is ok.

Im unbiased but thats just downright wrong.
I was just thinking that. It's all about expectations. Everybody expecting Romney to do horrible so they were shocked they he actually showed some f!ght.
 5 years ago '11        #560
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Big Daddy said:
he is not going to do a damn thing man.
I know i wanted him to say it on national tv. there plan is no plan at all they want war. Joe said it best the only option you guys have is boots on ground. Then this bi*ch wanna bring up abortion fu*k abortion we talking about something that can effect the whole world bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago