2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #281
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 foshomoney said:
How did obama lose?
He lost the debate. The general consensus coming out of it was Romney exceeded expectation. Obama didn't. Therefore, it's a loss, short term.

Ads like this is why it's a win long term

[video - click to view]

10-04-2012, 01:20 PM         #282
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now watch Obama come out swinging for the fences next debate & get sh*tted on by ALL.
The fact that this Romney guy is even running for President is a joke in itself.
You dont like China Mitt? Word?
You aint feelin' Rom... scuse me Obama care? Say word?
Yall did what in Massachussetts? Get out!

At this point... It doesnt even matter whos right & whos wrong. Yall will just complain, cry, bi*ch, not like, hate, cant stand, not agree with, etc etc ANYONE. Dont even matter who it is. Dont matter what good of a job this pres or that pres does. What these geniuses fail to get is these NEW Americans. This NEW America? bi*ches. Mafuhkas dont want sh*t. They wanna complain about sh*t. Cause its the thing to do. Most popular 3 words right now is "I dont like" insert whatever here______
I hate to keep comingback to this but that thread with the adults still living with parents that sh*t fuhked me up. A buncha n*ggas cryin', no ambition, some bullsh*t about "ima save my money blah blah." Americans are just weak. I dont even vote. But the sh*t I always find funny is Obama specifically said "Yes WE can!" Soon as ppl didnt that significant change that we just disapeared. Lol
Sucka a.ss muthafuhkas. You keep thinking one dude gon' save your sorry a.sses. Take a stand. Go out on a limb & sacrifice make some tough decisions. Make some sh*t pop. Dont matter which one of these suits run the country its about YOU! And laughing at what a joke the news/media has become. God damn! Lol
 10-04-2012, 01:24 PM         #283
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
I guess I don't agree with the consensus Romney exceeded expectation. He looked like a hoodrat the way he was barking at the moderator. I'm sorry but I want my president to act civilized. That big bird comment was more ratchetness. Obama ethered him at the end. = obama win EZ
that vid was ether but why would obama make a video out of a debate that he lost. The mainstream media been brainwashing americans for years, so just cause cbs ran with romney don't let them fool you.
Even the dudes who support Obama said he flopped on the debate and didn't rise to the occasion. Hell even though I think Romney is a flip flopping idiot, he won this debate and set himself nicely for the next one.

Get Obama's d!ck out of your mouth man its disgusting.
 10-04-2012, 01:34 PM         #284
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
haters gonna hate. Romney looked like a fool last night real talk. And obama sonned him and made a commercial. Media might have brainwashed you but they ain't get me.
Are you retarded? I am not for either candidates you idiot and specifically said that both of these clowns are two sides to the same coins. You seem brainwashed in believing Obama will bring you the promise land and will make everything better. Btw it is generally agreed on this thread that Romney won the DEBATE and there are polls saying he won right after the debate. This dude is slobbering over Obama and defending him to the bone like we attacked his policy and presidency.....you don't want to go there.

You are the last person to talk about being brainwashed when you yourself sound like drooling brainwashed sheep.
 5 years ago '10        #285
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
America got a look at what a white president would look like again, and they liked it.

Romney aint say nothing spectacular, but if you look at this at it's most basic level. Thats it, pretty much.
 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM         #286
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
I'm brainwashed cause romney looked like a fool last night. Just look at this thread we was clowning him live as the debate went down. I'm going against the propaganda so how am I brainwashed. Romney was barking at the moderator, Romney did make that stupid big bird comment and racist your poor comment, Obama did ether romney at the end. Facts is facts, go back and watch the tapes. Obama was calm and collect and didn't put his foot in his mouth. So why did Romney win in your opinion?
You asked the question on why he won already and got an answer already, so I won't repeat the general idea on why he won.

Go watch the tapes? You mean a video on youtube which I watched twice already.....ya going to pass on that.

The word propoganda shouldn't come out of your mouth because you clearly have no idea on what it means. The polls show Obama is winning in key battle ground states and will more than likely slide in a victory. There is no propaganda because its a bunch of dudes on BX sharing opinions on the matter and a couple of polls showing what the audience thinks of the debate.

Obama put his foot in his mouth through his entire presidency and fu*ked up the country even more than it already was. But of course you get the glossy details on the country from MSNBC, CNN, FOX.....hell why even bother arguing with someone so far from the truth.

Misinformed, misguided, clueless american is plastered all over your posts and the more you post the more oblivious you sound.
 10-04-2012, 02:03 PM         #287
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
what! so you saying america is in worse shape now then when bush was in office. And I'm the one thats "brainwashed" dude your under mindcontrol seriously. Deprogram you need years of therapy. Why did romney win for the third time?(you never told me)
You are a brainless sheep that is misinformed on what is going on. Not going to waste my time explaining why things are looking more fu*ked then they already are.

Typical sheep response when you challenge them all they do is moan on how you sound crazy and need help. Do some research and turn off the tv.
 10-04-2012, 02:04 PM         #288
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
You asked the question on why he won already and got an answer already, so I won't repeat the general idea on why he won.

Go watch the tapes? You mean a video on youtube which I watched twice already.....ya going to pass on that.

The word propoganda shouldn't come out of your mouth because you clearly have no idea on what it means. The polls show Obama is winning in key battle ground states and will more than likely slide in a victory. There is no propaganda because its a bunch of dudes on BX sharing opinions on the matter and a couple of polls showing what the audience thinks of the debate.

Obama put his foot in his mouth through his entire presidency and fu*ked up the country even more than it already was. But of course you get the glossy details on the country from MSNBC, CNN, FOX.....hell why even bother arguing with someone so far from the truth.

Misinformed, misguided, clueless american is plastered all over your posts and the more you post the more oblivious you sound.
Quit giving me hope.

So for the O slurpers what is Obama's plan?? Raise taxes and.......?????
 10-04-2012, 02:04 PM         #289
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heisenberg said:
All I know is

Big bird my n*gga I hate it had to be him
You do know big bird is gay right?
 5 years ago '11        #290
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
You do know big bird is gay right?
 10-04-2012, 02:16 PM         #291
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2012, 02:23 PM         #292
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
like I said babylon got the battery in your back. I'm misinformed, but you can't in plain words tell me why Romney won in your opinion. And stop trying to sound smart, you and mitt be putting they foot in your mouth.

[pic - click to view]

Problem with you is that I am smart and can guarantee that what I know is vastly superior to you in all aspects. Guess the sheep comments are getting to you and you are now repeating the same phrase over and over again. Running out of material because you can't convey your thoughts in a logical coherent fashion.
 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM         #293
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama says jump fosho says how high.
 5 years ago '11        #294
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Quit giving me hope.

So for the O slurpers what is Obama's plan?? Raise taxes and.......?????

10-04-2012, 02:44 PM         #295
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
for people that are gonna vote and call me an obama stan
we wanna act like if mitt gets elected he not going to bankrupt the world
worse than bush, then you haven't done your homework on romney
No one is saying that. All we are saying is he won the debate against Obama. No one said anything about Mitt Romney winning election.
 10-04-2012, 02:55 PM         #296
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
OK because Romney got rich off of liquidating big businesses, so liquidating the world would be his pleasure.
Well I said my point and you still are rambling non sense. So I will leave you and your Obama d!ck sucking with this gif that should wrap things up nicely.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #297
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
I'd like to post something I read from a Facebook user. This right here summed up everything I felt about this President and the reason he will not be getting my vote this election. Rag on me if you will

Romney should have said, The nation is in a horrible fiscal situation and is close to destroying the country, we have military getting blown up by the Afghans We had an Ambassador k!lled and mutilated , we have over 50 million Americans on food stamps, we have persistent unemployment and under employment, we have millions of Americans that have given up hope of getting a job. We have people being evicted because they have no job. With these problems we need a full time president staying in Washington and working 12 hours a day, and not entertaining movie stars, rappers, sports celebrities, going on vacations, playing golf etc..How does this look to those that are suffering.
 5 years ago '12        #298
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 foshomoney said:
So Romney never did none of the above -rappers?
To be honest , I haven't heard anything about Romney catering to Hollywood or celebrities.
 5 years ago '04        #299
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,335 | Props total: 13002 13002
 ALTheGreatS said:
I'd like to post something I read from a Facebook user. This right here summed up everything I felt about this President and the reason he will not be getting my vote this election. Rag on me if you will

You realize all Presidents do that right? It's just more visible because of the technology/media era?
 10-04-2012, 03:14 PM         #300
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALTheGreatS said:

He touched on most of that, but in 2 minute segs you can't go all in so to speak. I ain't even gonna lie, Romney impressed the shat out of me last night. Maybe he isn't as big of a dumbass than I thought. I will roll with the cracker. I see a stark contrast between him and the Bush's. That is what stuck with me. I think Romney is Clinton all over again. Both did what was right with bi partisan support. Bush nor Obama could do either.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy