2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #261
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 keen77 said:
you gonna act like Obama did not lie more than Mittens during the debate? n*gga please
@ Obama lying more than Romney
I like what Bill Maher said in closing last night

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #262
sonof504 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,922 | Props total: 86 86
 Play4keepz32 said:
let me try and be real clear "IT IS A POLITICAL DEBATE" both sides do that.....

i was shocked that mitt took the stage and owned obama absolutely shocked he even called him his son basically lol... obama was outclassed which i never thought i would see from stiff mitt
kind of shows how dumb people are. We're okay with politicians mostly lying to get elected? It'll keep happening as long as people keep mindlessly voting for two colors.

Mitt wasn't all that special IMO. He dodged a few points Obama made about his policies. He flip flopped ON STAGE. I don't care who you think won the debate, because in the end America lost.
 10-04-2012, 05:26 AM         #263
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
so we just going to act like obama's mind wasn't on something else because syria and turkey were dropping bombs on each other right before the debate started and the un was calling an immediate meeting to discuss it? we going to act like romney didn't lie damn near the whole time he was on stage and the fact checkers breaking down everything he said as a lie? we going to act like the bar was set so low for romney that it's almost laughable that the only reason he "won" is cause obama didn't clown him on all the things he could have? we going to act like romney didn't bully the moderator and stick to a scripted debate, fool had a numbered outline remembered in his head and no matter what the question was he was going to stick to the script

stop the shenanigans, i don't even like obama but how does someone "win" with pre-rehearsed lies and back tracking on their own campaign promises
Simple because the polls show Romney won and even I have to agree with them after watching the debate 2 hours ago. Never seen Obama stutter, mumble and have no fire in a debate ever in my life. Both had rehearsed lines but Romney got the victory on this one.

The system is rigged with both parties working for the central banks and giving us the illusion of freedom. For all the fu*k ups Romney had I gotta admit the dude brought his A game to this debate.
 10-04-2012, 05:52 AM         #264
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
u missed the whole concept of my post and like romney u addressed nothing i presented, so u still going to act like none of that is at play and romney won even though he lied and flipped on his own policies the whole way through?

all he did was attack obama with lies, while obama let romney lie on his damn self and expose his own fraud policies
Don't compare to me to that puppet Romney at all, I understood exactly what you were saying and gave you a blunt answer. You asked how someone as deceptive and scripted as Romney had won and I said the poll showed he was victor. The "people" thought Romney had a debate as a whole and sided with him. Simple.

I don't care if he lied, or bullied the moderator, or flipped flopped on all the issues the dude won by the poll at the end of the debate.

FYI all politicians lie in order to get elected or win a debate to further their cause. If we went through all the lies, the executive orders and failed promises of Obama, I could probably squeeze in 5 pages of full text.
 5 years ago '07        #265
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
Obama just seemed to bi*ch out, he had the facts on his side, but he didn't go @ Romney for lying. Maybe hes trying to avoid the "angry black man" thing. But I guess Obama has bounced back from poor debate performances before.
 5 years ago '09        #266
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9071 9071
I was working last night and missed it......can someone explain these big bird references that I am seeing everywhere?
 5 years ago '09        #267
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Basically Romney wanna cut funding for PBS!
 10-04-2012, 07:59 AM         #268
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TB said:
i agree with all the politicians lie but romney was lying across the board, as far as obama i could get way more pages than that cause the fact of the matter is obama has kept most of bush policies and even expanded on them but folks ignore those facts and romney dare not say it cause then his whole stance would be null and void

Yep Romney was literally talking out of his a.ss on multiple key subjects and was using key phrases inorder to sound like he knew what he was talking about. Obama in my opinion just needs to k!ll the foreign policy debate and say "Ya I k!lled Osama". End of debate right there and he would win the presidency.

Either way the individual in power will fu*k up America and so it doesn't matter but for the individuals in the booths I guess they would side with Obama because they know the type of sh*t he will pull. Romney doesn't even know half the stuff he babbles on about and would fu*k up the country even worst.
 10-04-2012, 08:06 AM         #269
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sonof504 said:
America is doomed to fail if these politicians are the best we have to offer. Like Carlin said, they're a product of the American system.
Americas not doomed. Just dont vote. I honestly feel like thats the only way the people can take this sh*t back. Same ol' song and dance. "I WILL!" "I WILL NOT!" "I PROMISE!"
Fuhk outa here. Nothing is promised. Not even tomorrow. Cant take no politician serious. The money these n*ggas raise for campaigns if put together could feed thousands upon thousands of starving Americans.
 5 years ago '10        #270
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Obama like a ball player who supposed to be nice, then somebody comes to his court and crosses him bad in front of his own crowd.

[pic - click to view]

Best believe he gon be playing D extra hard on their next possession. Hackin and all that. Definitely gon try to dunk on him bad too before the game is over too.

Wait for it.
 5 years ago '11        #271
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 all3rd said:
Why does Romney hate PBS so much other then mostly liberal anchors
Big Bird teaches poor kids how to count. Romney hate poor kids. Thus, Romney hate Big Bird and the station that shows it, PBS.

5 years ago '04        #272
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Kadillac87 said:
Big Bird teaches poor kids how to count. Romney hate poor kids. Thus, Romney hate Big Bird and the station that shows it, PBS.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #273
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
 foshomoney said:
people who think romney won are:

Sailing on there ego-trip
Blast off on their space ship
Million miles from reality
Don't care for you nor care for me
- BOB MARLEY :rasta:
get obama's d!ck out of your mouth
 5 years ago '11        #274
space
space
 foshomoney said:
If Romney won the debate last night then why is Big Bird trending on twitter right now?
He won the debate, not the election. He exceeded expectations people had for him. Obama didn't. Short term, Romney won. He didn't win any votes though. He needs to close the gaps with Latinos, Blacks, and women. None of that happened last night.
 5 years ago '11        #275
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:

and the next day it seems as everyone that has a clue realized the domination last nite... smh that our president is too lazy to be prepared to debate he showed no heart and was lifeless you are running for a 2nd term where is your determination from 4 years ago when someone finally questions your record you fold like a deck of cards sad.... now i see why obama gets no respect from other countries
Too lazy to prepare?

You want him to stop running the country and focus solely on the debate like Romney was doing in June?

Was Bush too lazy to prepare for the debate when Kerry "destroyed" him in the first debate by a similar margin?

You're exposing yourself.
 5 years ago '11        #276
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
 Suppafresh said:
It goes like this make a bed of lies and you will end up laying in that bed of lies. Obama just let him cont. lie I wish he wouldn't have. But the type of person Obama is he got something bigger planned. But I wish he would have called him out on all the lies tonight. But what I think he has planned is on the last debate he's going to go in on Romney. That will leave the last impression on the voters. People tend to remember the last thing they saw. So a couple weeks from now this pot of lies Ronmey told will come to a boil and spill over. Plus Romney the type of guy who gets c*cky and lose it lol.
It's all about the timing w/Obama but I wished he would had been more aggressive in his platform against Romney. Overall, I think this is one of the most unorganized debates that I watched last night the moderator had no control and Romney was just coming off as a rude a.ss bully. In the long run, Romney's bed of lies will catch up w/him in these debates.
 5 years ago '11        #277
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1471 1471
Although, Obama lost that debate last night (imho) it's crazy that he hasn't had a significant drop in the polls coming off that debate. I was just checking the electorial map mock up thing and I'm shocked.

5 years ago '11        #278
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
Although, Obama lost that debate last night (imho) it's crazy that he hasn't had a significant drop in the polls coming off that debate. I was just checking the electorial map mock up thing and I'm shocked.

Polls, electoral maps, etc all change depending on who is presenting the information. NYT has the race much closer.

A liberal source is going to say Obama is in winning in a landslide. A right wing source is going to say Romney still can make up the ground.

5 years ago '11        #279
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
i actually liked the debate less moderator more debate ....

87... watch the replay of that debate... its not even close to this plus your talking about stiff mitt romney...

we have a president in obama that runs on "change" the man showed no heart i have seen many debates and this was just a pathetic performance ... you have to really suck or just have no passion to have stiff mitt make you look like a fool

i have come to realize that when it comes to obama you cant speak the truth on here you have to be a blind sheep and follow him during the dems convention and rep convention i blasted stiff mitt and how bad i thought he did and praised the dems ... like i said no side in this f!ght for me just speaking the truth but than again its obama and well the truth dont matter the savior
What's different about it?

A stiff in Kerry, "destroyed" Bush on the weak park of his presidency, foreign policy

A stiff in Romney, "destroyed" Obama on the weak part of his presidency, the economy.

According to the polls, 67% thought Romney won the debate compared to 25% for Obama.

According to the polls, 61% though Kerry won the debate compared to 19% for Bush.

As well documented, incumbent presidents usally do bad in the first debates.

)

But Obama is the only one too lazy to prepare right? Nevermind the trend right.
 5 years ago '11        #280
space
space
 Play4keepz32 said:
lol ... obama is great man ... go watch the bush debate lol ... come on man be real excuses excuses excuses.... jeeze its amazing ....

so the trend is that presidents on a 2nd term get crushed in a debate is this the excuse for the pathetic performance...

Again, tell me what's different? He got destroyed by the same margin. Waiting for your answer. How can someone get destroyed by the same margin, but you consider one lazy and not the other? Or are you actually trying to make the claim that John Kerry was a formidable opponent?

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy