2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #2441
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 heeznutz said:
fu*k the Police
(pol)ice
(pol)itician
 5 years ago '05        #2442
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 kiddrocay said:
as I said before, the president is just a face

bush was just a face, that was not any of bush's fault, it was dirty a.ss warhawks behind the scenes of america and bush was doing what he was told to do

I like the plans obama's behind the scene team has come up withbut still doesnt change the fact about who he plays for when it actually comes down to it

of course hes gonna be blamed for everything wrong with america, its the jedi mind trick of the white man
with that being said, there's still legislation that obama signed that hasnt yet been fully implemented, but would be mostly for whichever president would be elected. even if bush is just a face, he's the face of 2 wars and the bush tax cuts. just like obama is the face of obamacare, and these new tax laws he would like to put in motion
 5 years ago '10        #2443
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
with that being said, there's still legislation that obama signed that hasnt yet been fully implemented, but would be mostly for whichever president would be elected. even if bush is just a face, he's the face of 2 wars and the bush tax cuts. just like obama is the face of obamacare, and these new tax laws he would like to put in motion
and as I said, I cant blame obama for anything wrong with America because its not his fault although hes pratically blamed for everything from here to the regan era and prolly til 2050 everything in America will be his fault to the house negro and white ignorant folk

but in order for some change to happen, both the democrat and republican parties will have to be taken out of office because they still play for the same team..

and no Im not talking about the general population of registered democrats and republicans, Im talking about the higher up ones toasting over veggie lasagna and playing golf at the same country club

Last edited by kiddrocay; 11-07-2012 at 09:52 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2444
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
If your plan is something so illegal that u may be arrested for posting it on the net then u lost in more ways than 1 Wow i don't even have to go any farther, this is my last time responding because clearly, you're just another typical bx poster that's read a few articles and saw a couple youtubes and now you know it all whatever guy, keep raging against the machine til you're blue in the face
no Im a typical guy who opposes the govt and shallowness, theres nothing wrong with speaking about it

also a typical bx poster who thinks he knows it all will be screaming illuminati and nwo, which I dont believe in

and the other typical bx poster will get mad and feel the need to bash instead of debating and seeing why one feels that way

you mad that I call a spade a spade??

and Im wrong for speaking about the white world order?

are you ignoring reality and dont wanna hear its a white man world?

Last edited by kiddrocay; 11-07-2012 at 09:50 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2445
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
says the person who is calling other ppl who feels proud of voting "sheep"....get the fu*k outta here and how am i mad? Does my use of curse words euaul me being mad in you eyes? am i furiously typing LIKE THIS!...if me being mad is me calling u out on your bullsh*t rhetoric...well then yes i suppose i am "mad"
because most of them are sheep, they voted for obama because he was black whether he be a black demo or repub

let me guess Im lying about that?

what bullish rhetoric? what am I lying about when it comes to white mans world?

I simply asked you why you didnt vote and ended up being attacked in that response, ish dont make sense B

I was trying to get your opinnion

also when I told you I dont have a plan and Im just speaking about it you attack me in the response to that

I could understand if I was going off topic in this thread but Im right on topic, you see state expressing himself but I can see why he voted for obama, hes not shallow and did it because hes black

he voted for him because of what he stood for as a democrat

am I attacking him and calling him a sheep?

Rico23 said:
nice edit...

so again, besides bi*ch AND MOAN, what exactly are u going to do about it?....and how can i be mad at the bolded when i literally just said we both feel the same way?...fu*kin idiot just stop while you're behind
as I said speaking about it because I can, dont like it

ignoring is your best option

fu*king idiot

Last edited by kiddrocay; 11-07-2012 at 10:03 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #2446
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Rico23 said:
all i see is you complaining, ppl really have no business complaining about sh*t if they aren't gonna do sh*t about it and if ppl wanna vote for obama because he's black, then so be it, calling them sheep is a "sheep" thing to do in itself...and yea i am attacking u because of what i originally said, ppl wanna complain, with no means of doin something abou it...and that can be as simple as someone complaining because they're out of shape to complaining about government....

And quite frankily, u sould like a bi*ch honestly about the whole "you're attacking me" lol....grow a pair and get over it
He's about to call you a sheep again.
 5 years ago '10        #2447
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
all i see is you complaining, ppl really have no business complaining about sh*t if they aren't gonna do sh*t about it and if ppl wanna vote for obama because he's black, then so be it, calling them sheep is a "sheep" thing to do in itself...and yea i am attacking u because of what i originally said, ppl wanna complain, with no means of doin something abou it...and that can be as simple as someone complaining because they're out of shape to complaining about government....

And quite frankily, u sould like a bi*ch honestly about the whole "you're attacking me" lol....grow a pair and get over it
no no no

my pair is in place, just because you decided to bi*ch about my bi*ching shows whats up

the difference between me and most others in the same position as you just dont wanna admit it
 5 years ago '11        #2448
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
no no no

my pair is in place, just because you decided to bi*ch about my bi*ching shows whats up

the difference between me and most others in the same position as you just dont wanna admit it
Go watch some more youtube videos, sheep.
 5 years ago '10        #2449
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Go watch some more youtube videos, sheep.
sure Ill watch the ones about how obama is gonna change the world, sheep
 5 years ago '10        #2450
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:

since when is calling someone out on their nonsense = bi*ching about bi*ching
then what seems to be the problem, do you go to debates with this attitude and jump on everyone whos just trying to have a discussion

and since when is calling someone out on their nonsense = bi*ching about bi*ching
what nonsense? the nonsense that I have the right to bi*ch about anything I please? and then someone bi*ches about me bi*ching about it?
 5 years ago '11        #2451
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
sure Ill watch the ones about how obama is gonna change the world, sheep
Cool. I'll stick to reading books by Benjamin Graham and Philip Fisher. Your youtube vids not teaching you about that.

5 years ago '10        #2452
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
you're right, as an american u have the right to bi*ch and moan and complain about everything yet do nothing to fix anything...wait....i guess by doing that....that would make you...a sheep?

[pic - click to view]

lol nice try

sheep= someone who allows the government to Shepperd them into a false reality

people still think America is a direct democracy
 5 years ago '10        #2453
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Cool. I'll stick to reading books by Benjamin Graham and Philip Fisher. Your youtube vids not teaching you about that.

nope, I just happen to be the student and mentee of an African Studies teacher, and that teacher is a graduate of Harvard
 5 years ago '10        #2454
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
right because we all the the term sheep, ESPECIALLY when used on boxden, is ONLY used in terms related to topics on the government government....like i am literally done with u
the only time I have ever used it is when it came to the government and people under jedi mind tricks, ok have a nice day sir
 5 years ago '11        #2455
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
nope, I just happen to be the student and mentee of an African Studies teacher, and that teacher is a graduate of Harvard
Cool. What she teaching you about financial markets though. That's what everything revoles around.
 5 years ago '10        #2456
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Cool. What he teaching you about white mans world order though. That's what everything revoles around.
fixed

finical markets today are in favor of the white man

and dont confuse me with a racist, real is real
 5 years ago '11        #2457
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
fixed

finical markets today are in favor of the white man

and dont confuse me with a racist, real is real
You didn't fix anything. Financial markets are in favor of the white men because many minorities don't invest. And that's because they just don't know. They are taught get a good job, work, and save. Not many people are teaching them how to invest. The people in power invest. And if you don't know what factors motivate their investments, you will forever be blind to the ways of the world. The root of most issues boil down to profit margins. If you can't tell me how Clinton really had a deficit when he had a surplus then you're not even barely touching the surface of the accounting practices when it comes to profit margins.
 5 years ago '12        #2458
WINsconsin 4 heat pts
space
space
$706 | Props total: 3 3
stocks already starting to drop

5 years ago '11        #2459
space
space
 WINsconsin said:

So we just going to ignore to overall gain it had under Obama the last 4 years?
 5 years ago '07        #2460
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 WINsconsin said:

yeah thats why the stock market doubled under Obama, you right wing clowns need to start living in reality
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul 31 pts 11 assists 7 rebs Highlights
34 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy