2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #2421
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 Ghost Terp said:
Not true, when Ford won Nixon wasn't on the ticket. Ford was President for a few months after Nixon's fu*k up, then ran and won with Rockefeller
get em
 5 years ago '06        #2422
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 01seay said:
Obama about to win 8 of 10 tossup states....including Romney's and Ryan's home states.

....that s.hit krazy.

I still can't get over this.

5 years ago '05        #2423
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 MochaWhitey said:
get em
im pretty sure what he said is completely wrong
 5 years ago '11        #2424
kennyboy0707 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 64 64

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #2425
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 Play4keepz32 said:
Lol obviously they would of voted for him

My presidents black, my lambos blue, i voted for obama but i dont have a clue
Why republicans think all black people are misinformed idiots blows my mind. Any republican that thinks this, is a racist and should be exterminated from this Earth immediately

Last edited by MochaWhitey; 11-07-2012 at 08:01 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2426
THERETURNOFK2Z 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$5,590 | Props total: 6463 6463
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MochaWhitey said:
Why republicans think all black people are misinformed idiots blows my mind. Any republican that thinks this, is a racist and should be exterminated from this Earth immediately
fuk them we won
 5 years ago '04        #2427
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 S.TEX said:
respects to Ronmey, his speech was very humble.

Obama shut it down with the ending, got me hyped as fu*k!
fu*k thatromney was the douche bag hes always been it was over and still sat there making us wait
 5 years ago '10        #2428
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2356 2356

5 years ago '10        #2429
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4381 4381

[pic - click to view]

theres your president sheeple
 5 years ago '10        #2430
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
lol...so what's your plan to fix things besides bi*ch and moan and call other ppl sheep?

bx n*ggas k!ll me
[pic - click to view]

my plan is sit back and laugh when sheeple like yall bi*ch and moan about their being no changes in the next 4 years

its actually quite funny when all we are doing is telling ish like it is and mother fu*kers like yall try to come at us and call us conspiracy nuts when its plain to see

this aint even on no illuminati ish, this is social america

team white world order woot! woot! woot!

11-07-2012, 09:10 AM         #2431
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
my plan is sit back and laugh when sheeple like yall bi*ch and moan about their being no changes in the next 4 years

its actually quite funny when all we are doing is telling ish like it is and mother fu*kers like yall try to come at us and call us conspiracy nuts when its plain to see

n*ggas like you are political hipsters.....

I was gonna go in but fu*k it obama won. Deal with it. If good sh*t start happening you better not have your hand out
 5 years ago '10        #2432
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
White world?!?

.. Thats why yall stay losing
I hope you know thats what yall are rooting for when you support democrats and republicans, both are part of the same team of white power and keeping the white man in control

so until yall wake up and stop supporting those mother fu*kers its gonna stay a white mans world... ish sads
 5 years ago '05        #2433
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 kiddrocay said:

i think at least this election lets obama finish his work. im not saying that he didnt have enough time, but a lot of policies that went through are going to be implemented in the next 4 years as oppose to the previous 4

no matter what, some type of change will happen imo just because there's so many things that are about to go into motion. the tax breaks are about to end, obamacare will take more into effect, student loan bill as well.

if romney got elected he would have either reaped the benefits of obama's work, or would have had to explain how obama's term made it difficult to accomplish what he wanted...a lot like what obama (and many others for that matter) are doing for bush

for better or worse...barry is finishing what he started
 5 years ago '10        #2434
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Awhite87 said:
n*ggas like you are political hipsters.....

I was gonna go in but fu*k it obama won. Deal with it. If good sh*t start happening you better not have your hand out
n*ggas be like, "we have a black man in office that supports us and wants to help us get out of the hood"

keep dreaming because obama doesnt give a fu*k about the ones stuck in the ghetto

and ish aint happenin and also note although its still a white man world I still have the right to freedom of speech and feeling how I wanna feel

tell me something, y yall mad at n*ggas like me telling the truth about social america and wanna call us conspiracy theorist

and it aint like we saying hes in the so called hip-hop illuminati and ish

even if it wasnt a black man in office we would still be saying the same ol ish

and oh yeah if mitt romney would have won, there wouldnt have been no going in for you, you would have been bi*chin and ish
 5 years ago '10        #2435
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i think at least this election lets obama finish his work. im not saying that he didnt have enough time, but a lot of policies that went through are going to be implemented in the next 4 years as oppose to the previous 4

no matter what, some type of change will happen imo just because there's so many things that are about to go into motion. the tax breaks are about to end, obamacare will take more into effect, student loan bill as well.

if romney got elected he would have either reaped the benefits of obama's work, or would have had to explain how obama's term made it difficult to accomplish what he wanted...a lot like what obama (and many others for that matter) are doing for bush

for better or worse...barry is finishing what he started
as I said before, the president is just a face

bush was just a face, that was not any of bush's fault, it was dirty a.ss warhawks behind the scenes of america and bush was doing what he was told to do

I like the plans obama's behind the scene team has come up withbut still doesnt change the fact about who he plays for when it actually comes down to it

of course hes gonna be blamed for everything wrong with america, its the jedi mind trick of the white man

Last edited by kiddrocay; 11-07-2012 at 09:26 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #2436
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
firstly i didnt vote...and u just prove my point, you're gonna do nothing but sit, bi*ch and moan and call other ppl sheep...clown a.ss n*gga
why diddnt you vote
 5 years ago '11        #2437
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,857 | Props total: 1454 1454
Personally, I'm glad this over with and that President Obama is re-elected b/c now the House has no choice but to work with him or we're going to have another 4 yrs of barely getting anything accomplished. What has kind of pissed me off is how Republicans continue to blame him for the increasing debt limit when Regan was basically the start off it getting out of control if the first place. What these Republicans are not understanding is that in order to get some of these things that need to be done in the country is going to take money to do it.

As for the Republican Party itself, these guys (mainly the old-heads of the party) gone have to come up with better ideas that not only benefit the wealthy but more importantly working-class. These different agendas of finding ways to keep 99% down and keeping 1% wealthy needs to come to an end. In other words, it wouldn't help for those within' that 1% to help do their part either.
 5 years ago '08        #2438
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
 kennyboy0707 said:

[pic - click to view]

ohhh sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #2439
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
fu*k the Police
 5 years ago '10        #2440
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Rico23 said:
because i know there is no such thing as a 2 party system, and politics is a sham mostly, not all of it but the majority....the funny thing is i probably share most of your thoughts, but the difference between u and i? I dont run around boxden bi*ching and moaning about the sh*t. I dont run around boxden actin like an elitist f*ggot looking down on others beliefs(voting) all while calling them sheep. I dont talk all this illuminati/conspiracy bullsh*t but then on the flipside have no plan or course of action to try to make a difference...n*ggas like u want ppl to "wake up"...well i'm woke so now what? O you got nothing? ya I thoght so.

so, like i said..continue to act like a smart guy but bi*ch and moan and call other ppl sheep
even to talk about a plan or course of action on the internet is a big no no, you get arrested for anything now a days

and no Im not saying I have a plan

Im just warning people about the ish, most of them choose to ignore and trust me after a couple of days it gets boring talking about this ish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy