2012 Presidential Election discussion thread (Obama vs Romney)

most viewed right now
 83
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #2381
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 kiddrocay said:
you sound so dumb, these mother fu*kers play the same position...the position of keeping a white world order and getting as much money as they can

all that bull ish may sound good coming out of their mouth but remember one thing, polish*tins lie

its a game of who can play the better jedi mind tricks

no matter whos gonna get into power its gonna end up the same

and nah youre wrong, if obama would have campaigned as a republican, all yall would have seen was a black man running for president and switched parties

even if you are lossing the popular vote you could still win because you are selected
this n*gga is still here?
 5 years ago '10        #2382
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1617 1617
They need to play that "Made It in America".
 5 years ago '05        #2383
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$45,893 | Props total: 20997 20997
That speech.
 5 years ago '05        #2384
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2446 2446
My n*pples Got Hard @ The End Of The Speech

Then My d!ck Got Hard When Michelle Walked Back Out
 5 years ago '09        #2385
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$7,845 | Props total: 1636 1636
They should've played Eye of Tiger after that speech.........
 11-07-2012, 01:01 AM         #2386
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
respects to Ronmey, his speech was very humble.

Obama shut it down with the ending, got me hyped as fu*k!
 5 years ago '10        #2387
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 INF4MOUS said:
this n*gga is still here?
yup

just debating with others about social america and the white world order that both of the parties some of yall belong to represent
 5 years ago '12        #2388
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$36,121 | Props total: 15688 15688

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '07        #2389
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 kiddrocay said:
yup

just debating with others about social america and the white world order that both of the parties some of yall belong to represent


u right
 5 years ago '06        #2390
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
That speech was powerful. That's my president.
 5 years ago '11        #2391
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 kiddrocay said:
you sound so dumb, these mother fu*kers play the same position...the position of keeping a white world order and getting as much money as they can

all that bull ish may sound good coming out of their mouth but remember one thing, polish*tins lie

its a game of who can play the better jedi mind tricks

no matter whos gonna get into power its gonna end up the same

and nah youre wrong, if obama would have campaigned as a republican, all yall would have seen was a black man running for president and switched parties

even if you are lossing the popular vote you could still win because you are selected
If you're trying to get as much as you can, you don't raise the capital gain tax. Wealthy people don't work for their paychecks. They make money work for them in investments. Your theory has already failed. Maybe you didn't know what a capital gain tax was.

 5 years ago '04        #2392
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3845 3845
Nailed the speech
 11-07-2012, 01:03 AM         #2393
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yooo u see my man Obama give dude in the hightop dap?

First president to ever do that
 5 years ago '11        #2394
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Malia
 11-07-2012, 01:05 AM         #2395
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
Obama talking about keef
I thought the same thing.
 5 years ago '06        #2396
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,897 | Props total: 25689 25689
biden obama michelle and bidens wife looking like they about to have a orgy tonight lol
 5 years ago '10        #2397
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 4494 4494
 Kadillac87 said:
If you're trying to get as much as you can, you don't raise the capital gain tax. Wealthy people don't work for their paychecks. They make money work for them in investments. Your theory has already failed. Maybe you didn't know what a capital gain tax was.

and you watch how much money these wealthy white americans actually pay out of their pockets in the next 4 years, just be honest with ya self


still gonna be the same old thing, the richer getting richer
 5 years ago '06        #2398
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
That was the best speech ive ever heard live
 5 years ago '10        #2399
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
that epic speech reminded me of



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #2400
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,380 | Props total: 8057 8057
obama
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy