Oct 3 - Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
fu*k this guy and ANYONE else who is against medical weed.

For real, I been dealing with health issues the last 9 years and weed has helped a CRAZY amount with the pain I am in daily. Not just that but helped me gain some of my weight back and helped to eat more.

It really does help some people for medical things, anyone who disagrees either is dumb as fu*k or aint had a family member/friend that needed weed to be in less pain,etc.
 5 years ago '04        #42
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 TIP2009 said:
I oppose obama for being born in kenya, wasting american money, defuncting america economics, idelogies, and it's future.....it's ok, unlike literally everyone who wants to vote for Obama, I'm educated :)
Spoken like a true bagger con. And I love the added little jab at the rest of us educated folk who will be voting for Obama. Speaking of wasting American money, it is my understanding that Mitt will continue to fund our bogus wars and increase military spending while not increasing funding for our educational system. And Im also curious how and where Mitt will create those 12 million jobs he keeps promising.

If you were truly educated you wouldn't use the birther argument. You would know a majority of this alleged wasteful spending happened under George W's watch and continued under Obama. And our future has been fu*ked since the Regan administration and every man to come after him has been another puppet leading us to our inevitable demise. SO maybe you're not so educated afterall?
 5 years ago '05        #43
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
fu*k you Romney... And Obama isnt any better... Passing laws and trying to shut down sites and calling Wiki leaks a terrorist site because they say the truth... Corrupt governement both ways...
 5 years ago '09        #44
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
Obama has been cracking down on dispensaries as well....nothing new, its still illegal on a federal level like it has been for years.
 5 years ago '11        #45
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 Zaosyn said:
Alcohol that gets you drunk needs to stay illegal. Scientist have already found a way to remove the stuff from Alcohol that gets you drunk but keeps all the other (what benefits? maybe less risk of heart disease).

The only people who want alcohol legalized are drunkards who GET DRUNK FROM IT or SELL IT. I know of the benefits of alcohol that's why it should be legalized under the right conditions, but drunkards won't want to see it legalized and help millions because if they can't get drunk from a special buzz-reduced legalized alcohol then they don't want it legalized at all.
Hypothetically speaking if the tables were turned and it was the prohibition again
 5 years ago '04        #46
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #47
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5176 5176
People still vote?? I watched the debate last night these 2 bone heads said the same thing that last 30 so called president had debate on.
 10-04-2012, 12:04 PM         #48
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these felonious hams have me so outraged and disgusted im tired of this bullocks
 5 years ago '07        #49
Escobar97 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 563 563
is this n*gga even TRYING to be president?
Smarten up Mitt
 5 years ago '08        #50
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 link04 said:
your saying it like voting is a fad..i need to you to have a real life role model, not a rapper...your mind is obviously intoxicated with nonsense.
lol you know what bro? you're right! im gonna go vote because of you now. you have opened my eyes to reality. oh and btw...

stay in school kid
 5 years ago '09        #51
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531 OP
space
space
$53,821 | Props total: 66850 66850
if nothing else some good grandaddy og helps with this add sh*t i got...fu*kin headshrinks wanted to put me on some ritalin bullsh*t....the side effects included a bunch of other bullsh*t like being zombified all day every day....a puff or 2 of gdp og and im good for a few hours
 5 years ago '10        #52
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Yung Dilla said:
Look people always rag on christians for their beliefs but do you know how the mormon was found? A boy walking found two magic rocks and he needed magi to read the rocks after that angels came down from heaven and took the rocks..

Anyway on the subject at hand romney is a moron look at how this dude talked to him about his issues and how medical marijuana helps him and look at what he did..

He's a bi*ch that
 5 years ago '04        #54
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
why vote? Obama has been chosen a long time ago to carry out this agenda.. Obama 2012-2016

...bet on it

10-04-2012, 02:15 PM         #55
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two terms........fu*k mitt, baby a.ss f*ggot name.
 10-04-2012, 02:27 PM         #56
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if the popular vote split is within 20 present, I'll smh. No way This guy can get support from the majority of voters.
 5 years ago '09        #57
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
looks like obama getting my vote
 5 years ago '09        #58
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 Chris daRealist said:
Obama said that he would stop federal raids on Cannabis dispensaries. What did he do when he got into office ? Continued raiding legitimate dispensaries and locking up innocent people.

this guy right here is facing LIFE in prison for just that

Aaron Sandusky

what a fu*ked up last name to have
 10-04-2012, 08:40 PM         #59
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two Five Design said:
Obama has been cracking down on dispensaries as well....nothing new, its still illegal on a federal level like it has been for years.
Yeah, DEA to some degree has a momentum of its own but the President absolutely has all the power to change their course if he really wants to, its just not a priority for Obama and he has actually cracked down a few times.
 10-04-2012, 08:42 PM         #60
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so if the point of this thread is to influence weed smokers to vote Obama, I mean, I guess. If thats all you fu*kin care about, then there isn't a huge difference in their policy. Like I just said, Obama has CRACKED DOWN on MEDICAL marijuana dispensaries sanctioned by state law, on numerous occasions...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now