Oct 3 - Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
I wasnt voting for this fu*ker before..I SURE AS HELL AINT VOTING FOR HIM NOW!!

Obama isnt much better though when it comes to Weed issues
 5 years ago '07        #22
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
Meanwhile Romney has a blunt on deck
 5 years ago '06        #23
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
Meanwhile Romney has a blunt on deck
wouldnt be surprised
 5 years ago '06        #24
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 952 952
 Yung Dilla said:
Look people always rag on christians for their beliefs but do you know how the mormon was found? A boy walking found two magic rocks and he needed magi to read the rocks after that angels came down from heaven and took the rocks..

Anyway on the subject at hand romney is a moron look at how this dude talked to him about his issues and how medical marijuana helps him and look at what he did..

this.
 5 years ago '06        #25
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
If you don't vote, you got nothing to cry and bi*ch about. Nobody is gonna hold your hand and make you take responsibility for something that people fought for, so if you can't see that laying down on the mat isn't the right way to handle it, you're a part of the problem. It's like the scrub who doesn't pay a bill in the house and then is bi*ching about not enough channels on the TV.
 5 years ago '04        #26
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
my vote goes to obama always!!!!
 10-03-2012, 10:22 PM         #27
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
wouldnt be surprised
You wouldn't be suprised? He's Mormon he can't even have a beer or a coffee...

Funny how the news section on this forum is about 50% marijuana news hahaha
 10-03-2012, 10:23 PM         #28
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
If you don't vote, you got nothing to cry and bi*ch about. Nobody is gonna hold your hand and make you take responsibility for something that people fought for, so if you can't see that laying down on the mat isn't the right way to handle it, you're a part of the problem. It's like the scrub who doesn't pay a bill in the house and then is bi*ching about not enough channels on the TV.
Pretty good analogy hah.
 10-03-2012, 10:26 PM         #29
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
I wasnt voting for this fu*ker before..I SURE AS HELL AINT VOTING FOR HIM NOW!!

Obama isnt much better though when it comes to Weed issues
Obviously one of the most important issues haha. I've been a stoner since 15 years old, I don't even want legalization. I like when you have to be cool to get drugs hah. But I'm from VT sh*t aint really enforced up here, if I was in jail for some possession charge I would have a different attitude hah.
 5 years ago '07        #30
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
mitt romney don't pay no tax
 5 years ago '09        #31
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Marijuana that gets you high needs to stay illegal. Scientist have already found a way to remove the stuff from Marijuana that gets you high but keeps all the other good benefits such as increase of appetite (good for people with eating disorders) and the pain relieving benefits OR they need to stop giving fu*king medical marijuana cards to anyone who can't fu*king sleep. I know of 21 year olds with those marijuana cards in California

The only people who want pot legalized are potheads who GET HIGH FROM IT or SELL IT. That sh*t can potentially lead you downhill and become a gateway drug for some. I know of the benefits of marijuana that's why it should be legalized under the right conditions, but potheads won't want to see it legalized and help millions because if they can't get high from a special high-reduced legalized marijuana then they don't want it legalized at all.
 5 years ago '07        #32
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 Zaosyn said:
Marijuana that gets you high needs to stay illegal. Scientist have already found a way to remove the stuff from Marijuana that gets you high but keeps all the other good benefits such as increase of appetite (good for people with eating disorders) and the pain relieving benefits OR they need to stop giving fu*king medical marijuana cards to anyone who can't fu*king sleep. I know of 21 year olds with those marijuana cards in California

The only people who want pot legalized are potheads who GET HIGH FROM IT or SELL IT. That sh*t can potentially lead you downhill and become a gateway drug for some. I know of the benefits of marijuana that's why it should be legalized under the right conditions, but potheads won't want to see it legalized and help millions because if they can't get high from a special high-reduced legalized marijuana then they don't want it legalized at all.
I hope you k!ll yourself. If you sell pot, why would you want the GOV to LEGALIZE it? That would hurt your own business dumbass. And that was the least objectionable thing you said, idk where to even start with the rest of that nonsense
 5 years ago '05        #33
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Obama going harder on it than Bush was, both these candidates are basically the same fu*king jokes
 5 years ago '05        #34
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Zaosyn said:

fu*k outta here. Cigs and alcohol are more of a gateway than Marijuana and the government loves all the money it makes of cigs and alcohol. Pot heads wants it legalized so they can get high off it and still live a productive life like people who drink responsibly do. Take that nonsense somewhere else.

you know 21 year olds get cancer too right? I know a kid who was prescribed like a ton of OCs a month and would just sell them and smoke weed. Kid ended up dying at like 23. Also 21 years old is old enough to decide if you want to smoke weed or not. Blame the drs for giving everyone cards.

when I get out to cali you better belive I'm going to get my card and I don't need it
 10-04-2012, 09:39 AM         #35
FLA_ALL_DAY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 0ddJoB said:
look at this neanderthal

black people. go in on this white man
BLACK PPL.........LOLOLOL FUNNY HOW U CALL WHITE MAN NEANDERTHAL WHEN LOOK HOW YOU n*ggaS STILL LIVING!!! IN THE JUNGLE!!! EAT THAT DIRT bi*ch

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #36
TXP 3 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 0 0
lost my vote
 5 years ago '07        #37
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,622 | Props total: 3948 3948
 slimdogg3325 said:
n*ggas still vote?
your saying it like voting is a fad..i need to you to have a real life role model, not a rapper...your mind is obviously intoxicated with nonsense.
 5 years ago '06        #38
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
BLACK PPL.........LOLOLOL FUNNY HOW U CALL WHITE MAN NEANDERTHAL WHEN LOOK HOW YOU n*ggaS STILL LIVING!!! IN THE JUNGLE!!! EAT THAT DIRT bi*ch

yooo , that reminds me of this video I seen with these white people frying butter and eating it!!! isn't that crazy?!!! with all the sophistication of our western society, these people are still getting fat as hell and not giving a fu*k about blocking the fu*k outta all their arteries!
 5 years ago '06        #39
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$798 | Props total: 355 355
Morrrrrrmonnnnnnn
 5 years ago '04        #40
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Zaosyn said:

You really enjoy talking out of your a.ss, don't you? SO the thousands of cancer, AIDS and other patients with severe ailements wouldn't want it legalized too?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago