Oct 3 - Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
6519 pageviews
72 comments

messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67222 67222
Oct 3 - Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes

[pic - click to view]

Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes | Politics Marijuana Blog | THC Finder - Dispensaries - Legal Marijuana Dispensary and Cannabis Clubs at THCFinder

[pic - click to view]

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney used an interesting phrase on Monday in response to a question about his stance on marijuana policy.

In an interview with the Denver Post, Romney was asked to weigh in on the future of the state's highly active medical marijuana industry.

"I oppose marijuana being used for recreational purposes and I believe the federal law should prohibit the recreational use of marijuana," he said.

As the Washington Post points out, his decision to use the "recreational" distinction is strange, especially in the context of a question about a state that has legalized marijuana for non-recreational use. Be that as it may, the Romney campaign later reiterated its steadfast support for continued prohibition on the substance in a statement to the Post.

"Governor Romney has a long record of opposing the use of marijuana for any reason," a spokesperson said. "He opposes legalizing drugs, including marijuana for medicinal purposes. He will fully enforce the nationís drug laws, and he will oppose any attempts at legalization"

72 comments for "Oct 3 - Mitt Romney: Marijuana 'For Recreational Use' Is Bad, But I Also Oppose It For All Purposes"

10-03-2012, 02:41 PM         #2
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what happen when rich squares get power........to oppose medicinal use of the product?.....how crazy is that.......
 5 years ago '09        #3
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534 OP
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 67222 67222
the obama and romney regimes are gonna have a staged debate tonight thats gonna be boring like always...the same sh*t will be said just like all ther campaigns stops...i bet nobody on the dabate panel will bring up the question of this wonderful plant
 10-03-2012, 03:17 PM         #4
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 messy marv stan said:
the obama and romney regimes are gonna have a staged debate tonight thats gonna be boring like always...the same sh*t will be said just like all ther campaigns stops...i bet nobody on the dabate panel will bring up the question of this wonderful plant
Im looking forward to it, food for thought for one..........and I cant wait to see all these as*holes who act like the country should be ran like its 1969 again upset........best part of Obama being President........seeing all these racist bi*ches upset without a thing to do about it
 5 years ago '08        #5
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
n*ggas still vote?
 5 years ago '08        #6
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12388 12388
 slimdogg3325 said:
n*ggas still vote?
Let me guess......... you off that?

As long as MLK and Malcom X are dead, I will vote. I don't give a damn if my vote matters or not. You're voting for more than just president.

Real change happens locally. Local candidates are on the ballot too.

If you were being sarcastic, I apologize.
 5 years ago '11        #7
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8486 8486
Get this mormon the fu*k outta here
 10-03-2012, 04:08 PM         #8
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Im looking forward to it, food for thought for one..........and I cant wait to see all these as*holes who act like the country should be ran like its 1969 again upset........best part of Obama being President........seeing all these racist bi*ches upset without a thing to do about it
In other words, you have no clue what you're talking about. Those "as*holes" who want things run like 1969 are the same party Obama belongs too. Watch how quickly the Democratic party throws him out once he's 'used up'. Do you even know what political party was against equal rights for minorities then?
 5 years ago '08        #9
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 tdnupe3 said:

As long as MLK and Malcom X are dead, I will vote. I don't give a damn if my vote matters or not. You're voting for more than just president.

apology accepted

i really don't vote tho
 5 years ago '12        #10
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
What a piece of sh*t.

As a medical marijuana patient, he is stupid. Ive been to dispensaries where patients were sick as fu*k, cancer lookin people that stepped out the hospital. Guys in wheelchairs in pain gettin their meds, ladies in their mid 50-60s that look like they can be Romneys wife gettin MMJ as patients..

And hes goin to deny those patients a healthy choice for pain management?? What a fu*kin douche bag freal.
 5 years ago '06        #11
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
politically speaking
 10-03-2012, 04:18 PM         #12
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sflm said:
In other words, you have no clue what you're talking about. Those "as*holes" who want things run like 1969 are the same party Obama belongs too. Watch how quickly the Democratic party throws him out once he's 'used up'. Do you even know what political party was against equal rights for minorities then?
I wasn't referring to the government dumbass i was referring to the right winged nut jobs like your self who have called Obama everything but the one thing they wish they really could.................if you had read the comment you would have understood the subject of who I was referring too..........but I appreciate your sh*tty hate filled history lesson.....thank you for once again attempting to tell everyone something they already knew.
 5 years ago '05        #13
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
Now Prez. candidates are dodging the marijuana question?? Only a matter of time before they start using it to get votes

sflm said:
Since Obama republicans keep bringing up that "MLK was a republican" line as if what party was for what 50 years ago has any relevance today. Try and convince a black voter to vote for Romney based on that...

Last edited by autoraptronix; 10-03-2012 at 04:34 PM..
 10-03-2012, 06:00 PM         #14
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Romney wants to pull off the upset, he'd be smart to push for decriminalization But of course he's Mormon so that would never happen. He's done. I don't like him or Obama either, just calling it how it is.

Gary Johnson 2012.

[pic - click to view]

FOR Marijuana decriminalization, and wants to end the failed War on Drugs to cut spending. Best governor in the history of New Mexico, created billions of dollars of surplus as Gov. Repeatedly veto'd bills by his republican and democratic peers for bonuses and to raise government spending.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 10-03-2012 at 06:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #15
drosmoka 
space
space
$1,729 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k him for this and fu*k obama for lyin bout he wasnt gonna fu*k with the shops and cali then turned around and did exactly the opposite
 5 years ago '06        #16
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25741 25741
Look people always rag on christians for their beliefs but do you know how the mormon was found? A boy walking found two magic rocks and he needed magi to read the rocks after that angels came down from heaven and took the rocks..

Anyway on the subject at hand romney is a moron look at how this dude talked to him about his issues and how medical marijuana helps him and look at what he did..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 drosmoka said:
fu*k him for this and fu*k obama for lyin bout he wasnt gonna fu*k with the shops and cali then turned around and did exactly the opposite
To be fair most of the shops out here were fu*king up with the paperwork my dispensary is open still hasn't had a raid or any shut down letters
 10-03-2012, 06:30 PM         #18
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:

I try to tell this to everyone I know. That's the best way to actually get sh*t to change

autoraptronix said:
Now Prez. candidates are dodging the marijuana question?? Only a matter of time before they start using it to get votes
A little more than half the population supports legalizion. The problem is, much of that half doesn't vote

Give it 10 years, and our candidates will be lighting it up at the debate trying to get that endorsement from Snoop
 10-03-2012, 06:41 PM         #19
KYP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
Anyway on the subject at hand romney is a moron look at how this dude talked to him about his issues and how medical marijuana helps him and look at what he did..
At first glance, I thought this was a typo for 'mormon'....you had it right either way
 5 years ago '06        #20
space
space
 KYP said:
At first glance, I thought this was a typo for 'mormon'....you had it right either way
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago