Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 12:47 PM         #21
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
'09 all ova again...

Is 50 bout to put that wig on again and pretend to be pimpin curly again..? Cuz that sh*t was wild lame.... And i pray he dont try to go @ ross on wax... he has no back-up help...

Tony Yayo..
 5 years ago '12        #22
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13005 13005
On some real sh*t, i doubt Jeezy want that chain man. Ross can easily clown jeezy and jeezy know it. Its too easy. Ross just did a track with bleu divinci a few months ago. 50 tryna team up with cte, promote his album and gas jeezy and get him involved in some sh*t he dont wanna be in. Dude is doing way to much. Desperation at its finest. Believe it or not, i think ross and jeezy still got a little love for eachother.

Come on curtis. I fu*k with some of your music bruh but you snake a.ss n*gga, lame and desperate as fu*k man. Hope you dont put on that jermaine jackson wig again and bring in another wack a.ss pimpn curly series.

Last edited by daman729; 10-03-2012 at 12:52 PM..
 10-03-2012, 12:49 PM         #23
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mmg"l"
 5 years ago '10        #24
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
 francnad4 said:

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2012, 12:51 PM         #25
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 is entertaining. SMSaudio
His music has been slacking for years, 5 (murder by Numbers) was pretty hot though. SMSaudio
 10-03-2012, 12:53 PM         #26
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
yeah but 50 re-igniting this feud the way he did only will help his album sales take off... it is clear from the sound of his music that 50 gone back to his GRODT Days, by feuding it will only help win back his old fan base from those days!!

Ross could hurt his career depending how Jeezy/CTE & 50 go about this feud... I'm a fan of Ross music but do people really think MMG Artists gonna be able to hold up in a diss track?
Ross can rap, but if 50 team with Jeezy and go at him, Ross won't be able to recover...i'm sorry...but Gunplay shouldn't have done that, that was a horrible move...Ross trying to prove he's a big dawg...he better show it....he should have squash that Jeezy beef like months ago anyway, u can't create enemies knowing your background is shaky, he better have some putbulls and fu*king k!llas on his payroll
 5 years ago '10        #27
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 NO RELIGION said:
"my twitter got hacked"

50 always says crazy sh*t on twitter, he wont say that.
 10-03-2012, 01:36 PM         #28
titusfuk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get em' Fif
 5 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,536 | Props total: 70189 70189
50 k!llin these n*ggas
 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM         #30
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy doesn't want to be in it? he's the one who started having problems with Ross in the first place, or was it my imagination that he decided to go all Gyp Rosetti (Boardwalk Empire fans will understand) and get offended by Ross doing a "BMF" song, as if there was anything stopping him from making his own, or calling up Ross to jump on a remix......he's also dropped several subliminal disses, and even called in Trick Daddy so they could spend an entire TM103 track going at Ross......let's not act like 50 is instigating something that wasn't already there
 10-03-2012, 02:30 PM         #31
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MMG's short reign is over. Ross has been quiet as a mouse, Meek is on camera shouting out "Thisis50.com" and Gunplay got his a.ss handed to him ( words by actual people there ).
 10-03-2012, 02:31 PM         #32
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somehow jimmy henchmen name always get brought up
 5 years ago '04        #33
bigjoshi2002 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,047 | Props total: 87 87
 fuhgidabowit said:
why he takin shots at jigga? plus jay said he never got hit with a bottle anyways. what was the point of sayin that fif
He been taking shots at Jigga since his mixtape days.
 5 years ago '08        #34
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 k3llz said:
it's time for Ross and his n*ggaz to make a statement here

u can't keep letting n*ggaz talk reckless and do nothing about it, Ross calls himself a G, prove it...i know 50 Cent wouldn't even run that sh*t talk at Birdman or even Game, he's thinking Ross pus*y, it's up to Ross to make a statement
i dont know 50 personally but i have to ask you:

do you honestly think 50 is afraid of Birdman? i mean, seriously...when was the last time you spoke to him on this subject??? im curious to know.. how do you know, what and who that n*gga is afraid of??
 5 years ago '05        #35
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
This n*gga dumbin out.
 10-03-2012, 02:42 PM         #36
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
it's time for Ross and his n*ggaz to make a statement here

u can't keep letting n*ggaz talk reckless and do nothing about it, Ross calls himself a G, prove it...i know 50 Cent wouldn't even run that sh*t talk at Birdman or even Game, he's thinking Ross pus*y, it's up to Ross to make a statement
Calm down & stop thinking with your emotions.

Outside of a few nerds on Blogs and G-Unit groupies nobody that matters even cares about 50-cent tweets.

MMG needs to focus on Meeks album "Dreams & Nightmares" which drops on October 30 & DJ Screams "Long Live the Hustle" that drops on November 20th.

Dont give an irrelevant 50-cent extra hype for his album thats supposed to drop next month, you patiently wait until after his album flops and his career is officially and finally over.

Chess not Checkers
 5 years ago '12        #37
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13005 13005
ross gonna respond . just Give it a few.
 5 years ago '08        #38
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Graftedgenes said:
Calm down & stop thinking with your emotions.

Outside of a few nerds on Blogs and G-Unit groupies nobody that matters even cares about 50-cent tweets.

MMG needs to focus on Meeks album "Dreams & Nightmares" which drops on October 30 & DJ Screams "Long Live the Hustle" that drops on November 20th.

Dont give an irrelevant 50-cent extra hype for his album thats supposed to drop next month, you patiently wait until after his album flops and his career is officially and finally over.

Chess not Checkers
nobody cares about 50's tweets but you got Rozay's weed carrier's d!ck down your throat...
how does that work??
 5 years ago '06        #39
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
hopefully this sh*t reigniting gets us some more diss tracks and more funny videos
 10-03-2012, 02:51 PM         #40
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross doesn't respond to people.....even in the Jeezy situation, all he did was drop that one "Summer's Mine" track, which didn't name names and wasn't all that good of a song........aside from a subliminal here and there, I doubt he'll say much, he has no incentive to
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy