Joe Theismann says Tony Romo is just not that good of a QB

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-04-2012, 12:54 AM         #141
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just came in here to say Romo overrated bi*ch. We needa trade his soft a.ss, no homo
 10-04-2012, 01:24 AM         #142
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
What we gon' do? Throw the season and go for Geno?

Any intelligent fan can see that this o-line hasn't been very good this last decade. Romo isn't the cause or the solution to our problem IMO.
Oline aint have sh*t to do with Romo fumbling that snap in the playoff game we had in the bag though. Romo a clumsy a.ss qb thats always making stupid mistakes.

Cant keep defending this clown
 10-04-2012, 02:06 AM         #143
747 Fly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
having been a long time cowboy fan, I can honestly say I was more comfortable with quincy carter and drew bleadsoe than I am with Romo... I haven't liked this dude one bit since he starting playing for us...

I have seen every cowboy game since he has been in Dallas and anyone who has watched him his whole career and not ESPN can agree that this dudes completion numbers are heavily inflated due to how often this dude checks down for 2-3 yrd passes that sometimes break off for big gains... And I dont want to hear none of that stuff talking about thats what a quarter back is supposed to do, this division 3 talented qb has never been able to properly read a defense..

Countless times I have seen Romo turn a 2nd and short situation to a third and long by taking an unnecessary sack while trying to make some magic happen.. This dude is mediocre at BEST.. Like anyone else his true identity is reveled when the pressure is on.. (i.e. Seattle)..

Take last year for example, we had the chance to clinch a playoff birth at HOME against the giants in week 14. Romo missed a WIDE OPEN miles austin for a touchdown that would have sealed the game.. Theisman is right about the fact that he misses too many throws.. this dudes decision making and accuracy are both shaky and if he didn't play for dallas Im confident this guy would be in the same class as Matt Cassel.....

In 2010 I went to the Cowboys Colts game in indy, and Jon Kitna led our team to victory by closing out the game in the final 3 minutes against peyton manning.. Thats something romo could NEVER do.. Our offense is too talented, Romo is too inconsistent and not a true leader like most other elite quarterbacks..

If Dallas wants to win two things have to happen, Romo has to go, and Jerry needs to forfeit all football decisions..
 5 years ago '05        #144
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all u fu*ks want to keep giving this dude a pass makes me sick if cam or mike vick had that exact same game u be screaming for the back up if Mark S had that game u be screaming for tebow . this dude does this sh*t every single year all the time. Dallas has been loaded for years dont give me this excuses about his teammates. He's the Qb make sh*t happen.
 5 years ago '10        #145
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,429 | Props total: 6603 6603
 cubes said:
Romo is still a top 10 QB in the NFL
That's not saying much, and ur giving him a lot of respect, if he is top 10 he is number 10, but he is 15th
 10-04-2012, 07:08 AM         #146
hody08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
Wait stop. Stop right now.

:ohhellnonas: Stop bi*ch, Tony Romo was not going to out preform Rivers in the 2010 season regardless if he got hurt or not. You're telling me in only 16 more games, Rivers has only thrown 2 more interceptions and he has a lower interception percentage....?

Rivers has a better overall record too?

Romo (49-32)
Rivers (66-34)

Don't even make me mention playoff wins because Tim Tebow has the same amount of playoff wins as Romo.

No no wait, Vick went to prison while Romo still was playing in the league, got out, came back and has been in more playoff games than Romo practically in that same time.

Get the fu*k out of here, Rivers > Romo no questions asked. I said who's had the better career? Answer is Rivers or Rivers. Past five years including this year, it's no question who's been better either.

bi*ch.
If wins matter the most, and stats don't mean sh*t bi*ch, then explain to me Dan Marino...
 10-04-2012, 07:47 AM         #147
747 Fly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Because we weren't up by 2 scores in the 4th quarter with less than 6 minutes to go..

oh and Romo still didn't drive them down with less than 2 minutes only to get the game tying FG blocked..

So your justifying the p!ss poor over-throw to a wide open receiver that would have put the game COMPLETELY OUT OF REACH by applauding his panic play rushing us down the field for a possible tie !?!?.... a tie tho and not a W

Point blank if Romo makes that simple throw, the giants couldn't have won NO MATTER WHAT HAPPEND...

LET ORTON SPIN COACH
 5 years ago '06        #148
3x's Plat'Num 
space
space
$491 | Props total: 0 0
Romo Sucks... The Cowboys do too

#patriots all day!!

- @jaypitt
 5 years ago '06        #149
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
Tony romo is good, but too inconsisent and doesn't win when it counts.
 5 years ago '04        #150
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
Cowboys Stans And Coaches Put All They Believe In Romo Like He The Saver When He Really Ain't. Win-Loss Record Proves It. He Definitely Deserves To Be A Starter But Cowboys Don't Run The Ball Enough Simple As That. And Defense Sucks A**
 5 years ago '09        #151
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
My only issue here is with the Romo apologists and unrealistic Cowboys fans. You keep saying it was just one bad game and week four in a long season but these conversations are had every season about Romo. At what point do you start questioning what the actual problem is or accept that maybe, just maybe, something is wrong here.

Romo may not actually be the problem. Maybe it's the Head Coach. Well, you've had a few head coaches in Romo's tenure and many problems still exist. Okay, maybe it's the players. Well, there has been some turnover in the player department as well in that time. So the only two constants are Romo and the owner. I actually think the owner is the real problem but you cant fire or trade him so the best thing would be to cater your team to fit Romo better or acquire a QB that fits what the owner really wants.
 10-04-2012, 11:38 AM         #152
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
My only issue here is with the Romo apologists and unrealistic Cowboys fans. You keep saying it was just one bad game and week four in a long season but these conversations are had every season about Romo. At what point do you start questioning what the actual problem is or accept that maybe, just maybe, something is wrong here.

Romo may not actually be the problem. Maybe it's the Head Coach. Well, you've had a few head coaches in Romo's tenure and many problems still exist. Okay, maybe it's the players. Well, there has been some turnover in the player department as well in that time. So the only two constants are Romo and the owner. I actually think the owner is the real problem but you cant fire or trade him so the best thing would be to cater your team to fit Romo better or acquire a QB that fits what the owner really wants.
So your logic is the owner has been there longer and has been there when they started having the problems from the beginning, but let's get rid of the quarterback?
 5 years ago '07        #153
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
Cowboys fans still think Romo is a top ten QB

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #154
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10842 10842
Romo is not elite but he is a top 10 QB. He just had his worst game since Buffalo in 07 so why is this a big issue??

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 5 years ago '09        #155
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,418 | Props total: 12358 12358
 billieskeet said:
So your logic is the owner has been there longer and has been there when they started having the problems from the beginning, but let's get rid of the quarterback?
If the QB doesn't fit what that owner envisions as a winner then yes do that. If not then the owner needs to build the team a specific way suited to utilize the QB's best attributes which they aren't currently doing. The Cowboys need to make this team a mirror image of their teams from the 90s and I have stated that for years on here. The moment I saw Romo get the starting job that's how I felt they should play but for some reason all they want to do is light it up and be a finesse team.

Jerry is too stubborn to realize that though and since he isnt going anywhere you have to get rid of Romo.
 5 years ago '12        #156
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,046 | Props total: 589 589
 hody08 said:
If wins matter the most, and stats don't mean sh*t bi*ch, then explain to me Dan Marino...
Okay let me explain this to you then pea brain bi*ch, If Marino had even sniffed one Superbowl win, he'd arguably be the second best Quarterback of all time easily.

Rivers has more wins in the regular season and post season than Romo, and you're stating the fact that Romo has a higher completion percentage and slightly throws more touchdowns, bi*ch Rivers has 420 more attempts than Romo. (A seasons worth.)

Of course his numbers are slightly higher in those categories, for only that reason.

Yet Rivers still has thrown only 2 more interceptions than him? I don't even want to hear your sh*t, you're making this too easy.

Rivers> Romo all day.

Last edited by SDC17; 10-04-2012 at 02:22 PM..
 10-04-2012, 07:21 PM         #157
hody08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:
Okay let me explain this to you then pea brain bi*ch, If Marino had even sniffed one Superbowl win, he'd arguably be the second best Quarterback of all time easily.

Rivers has more wins in the regular season and post season than Romo, and you're stating the fact that Romo has a higher completion percentage and slightly throws more touchdowns, bi*ch Rivers has 420 more attempts than Romo. (A seasons worth.)

Of course his numbers are slightly higher in those categories, for only that reason.

Yet Rivers still has thrown only 2 more interceptions than him? I don't even want to hear your sh*t, you're making this too easy.

Rivers> Romo all day.

Did your illiterate a.ss even look at what I put down for stats? You're going to call out the two interception difference but there was an equal gap between how many more TDs Romo threw and how many more INTs Romo threw than Rivers. It evens out you bum...

And you didn't prove anything by saying that Marino WOULD be arguably second IF he had a Super Bowl. He doesn't... and to me he is still second all-time.

Romo Super Bowls = 0
with a sh*t line, Demarco Murray being his best RB (who is basically still a rook), and never having a defense ranked in the top 15.

Rivers Super Bowls = 0

with a HOF RB in LT, a terrific line at one point, and a defense ranked in the top 10 for a few years straight...

GTFO
 5 years ago '12        #158
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
I did read what you typed...I will admit that it took Rivers a few years to come into his own but, the past five years it's no question who's been better at the QB position. Rivers has two seasons better than Homos best season.

Again this year, he's compiling a better season and it will be no shock when he's had a better year. Romo has been in a pass first offense his entire career, Rivers started off in a Marty Ball offense where the running game was primarily the focus.

So really, shut the fu*k up. Rivers has more wins, more playoff wins, and as I've said a million times, he's had more success, you fu*k.

And no, Marino is not the second best QB of all time, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are both better than him, Drew Brees is even arguable at this point, and surely when he hangs them up. Joe Cool being the best.

My point is, you're a fu*king idiot. Romo isn't better than Rivers...at all. ONLY TWO MORE PICKS IN A FULL SEASON.
 10-04-2012, 11:10 PM         #159
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obviously I am a Romo fan

I think Rivers and Romo are about equal . Not much of a difference between them. Rivers on paper is probably a little better, but I think any decent QB would light up that sh*tty division .

Both need to be more successful in the playoffs though
 5 years ago '12        #160
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Obviously I am a Romo fan

I think Rivers and Romo are about equal . Not much of a difference between them. Rivers on paper is probably a little better, but I think any decent QB would light up that sh*tty division .

Both need to be more successful in the playoffs though
Granted Rivers hasn't played the NFC East really at all, but didn't he sweep that entire division in 09?

I'm pretty sure I was at the new Cowboys stadium in person when he drove them down the field to beat Dallas. Fresh a.ss whipping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago