Joe Theismann says Tony Romo is just not that good of a QB

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 588 588
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Eli
Rivers
Big Ben
Peyton

No order here but these are guys that are undoubtedly better than Romo in terms of success or numbers or both.

After these QBs, Romo is still in the top ten. He's better than Stafford, less successful than Flacco but still better, and Ryan is coming into his own, he could do some damage this year with the way he's playing.

Romo
Stafford
Flacco
Ryan

I still hate his sorry a.ss guts though, 5 fu*king interceptions. 5
 5 years ago '11        #122
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17595 17595
 SDC17 said:
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
Eli
Rivers
Big Ben
Peyton

No order here but these are guys that are undoubtedly better than Romo in terms of success or numbers or both.

After these QBs, Romo is still in the top ten. He's better than Stafford, less successful than Flacco but still better, and Ryan is coming into his own, he could do some damage this year with the way he's playing.

Romo
Stafford
Flacco
Ryan

I still hate his sorry a.ss guts though, 5 fu*king interceptions. 5
How many rivers throw last season?

how many did romo throw? ....oh.

who had the better season last year???....oh.
 5 years ago '12        #123
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
How many rivers throw last season?

how many did romo throw? ....oh.

who had the better season last year???....oh.
Who's had the better career?

Who's thrown more this season?

Who's won more games/has better numbers/and a better TD-INT ratio.

Who's been whipping Oaklands a.ss the entire time you been watching those sh*t heads?

You're all like fu*k u San Diego, ur 2 good . This isn't new information, Rivers been better than Romo since they both stepped onto a field.
 5 years ago '04        #124
MALIS 
space
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1707 1707
get rid of the garrett and get a REAL GM....if parcells would have stayed in dallas we would have a sb by now....jerry keep getting these a.ss kissin coach...they wont tell him no, god how i miss johnson parcells and even berry switzer
 5 years ago '11        #125
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17595 17595
 SDC17 said:

Who's been whipping Oaklands a.ss the entire time you been watching those sh*t heads?

You're all like fu*k u San Diego, ur 2 good . This isn't new information, Rivers been better than Romo since they both stepped onto a field.
Rivers is still a f*ggot tho, fu*k all that information you been throwing out

trying to be correct with logical, well thought out arguments and sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #126
Doe Sun 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$796 | Props total: 354 354
Never liked him the moment he came in for Bledsoe and threw a pick first play
 5 years ago '12        #127
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Kooper said:
I still don't think big Ben is a better QB I'm gonna get crucified,

But this n*gga just stands in the pocket and let's smaller de's bounce off him until the fastest WR in the league finally gets open..

That and he has a stronger arm and hes a better leader.

But he also rapped a bi*ch
Superbowls is the only reason I say Big Ben > Romo, if they both had no rings, Romo is better. Rings matter though so...even if there's a major * by one of them.
 5 years ago '06        #128
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
"He throws interceptions that (make) you shake your head. If it's all the wide receivers' fault then maybe he should get some new wide receivers, "

Yeah cz i guess Romo has control of getting new receivers and makes the moves in the draft to get new receivers........ stfu Theismann you played for the deadskins nuff said go on about your life and worry about your worthless life
 10-03-2012, 11:31 PM         #129
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
Lets be real any other QB that does what romo does would be crucified. He gets more of a pass and longer rope because he plays for dallas. Even though dallas has done absolutely NOTHING
I still dont see how Dallas is America's team SMH
 5 years ago '07        #130
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Cowboys All Day said:
Dumbass troll, just exposed yourself as a walking abortion.

Anyways, Joe Theismann is who we take seriously now? Dude is mainly known in the NFL for gettin snapped by LT... moving on.

Romo is a top 10 QB with some consistency issues, enough said. I can sit here and say with confidence that if he had the help Eli, Brady, Rodgers, or Brees have had in their careers he would be mentioned as elite with them by now. The fact is he hasn't, so we'll never know for sure. Maybe Romo isn't the right fit for dallas, maybe dallas isn't the right fit for Romo. Either way all this knee jerk sh*t is annoying, 5 picks in 1 game is disgusting and embarrassing, flat out, no way around that. Let's not act like he's a notorious turnover machine, all last season he threw 10 picks, year before that 7, before that 9. So all you casual fans k!ll that noise because you're makin yourselves look fu*kin stupid.

Also, Jerry Jones needs to die already
im surpise nobody touched on this! you really gonna sit there and act like romo havnt had help?! alot of teams would take the duo of austin/bryant,witten at TE(even if fathers times is catching up with him) and murray at rb what more do romo need?! give that group to the elite qbs in the league and they putting up numbers
 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM         #131
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
im surpise nobody touched on this! you really gonna sit there and act like romo havnt had help?! alot of teams would take the duo of austin/bryant,witten at TE(even if fathers times is catching up with him) and murray at rb what more do romo need?! give that group to the elite qbs in the league and they putting up numbers
People haven't touched it because I'm right, Murray is useless without blocking, Dez is Dez (might show up for half the game if that) , Miles is a solid performer most of the time, as is Witten.

So you're telling me he's supposed to go to the SB with a TE, a #2 WR, and a sh*t oline? k!ll yourself.
 10-03-2012, 11:49 PM         #132
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Same sh*t me and my dad been saying for years
Nice to know you and your dad have good pillow talk after he makes you suck his d!ck
 10-03-2012, 11:50 PM         #133
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sea of Fish said:
Damn niqqa you don't even watch Football do you.
I was thinkin the same sh*t... that is essentially a QB's job if the Oline is doing what they get paid to do
 10-03-2012, 11:55 PM         #134
hody08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SDC17 said:

TONY ROMO

Games Started: 84

COMP%: 64.6 YARDS: 21,982 TDS: 154 TD%: 5.6
INTS: 80 INT%: 2.9 SACK: 150 RATING: 95.9

PHILLIP RIVERS

Sames Started: 100

COMP%: 63.8 YARDS: 25,182 TDS: 169 TD%: 5.3
INTS: 82 INT%: 2.6 SACK: 180 RATING: 95.4

Your argument sir, is invalid. I listed percentages because Rivers has played a whole season more and throws less touchdowns per attempt, Romo throws slightly more interceptions per attempt. After a whole season of more starts than Romo, Rivers only has about 3,200 yards and 15 TDs more, which Romo would easily exceed with another season. Romo's rating is slightly higher, and hes sacked significantly less.

Yes this is current to this past weekend.

And if one more person puts Flacco in their top 10, k!ll yo self.
 5 years ago '07        #135
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Cowboys All Day said:
People haven't touched it because I'm right, Murray is useless without blocking, Dez is Dez (might show up for half the game if that) , Miles is a solid performer most of the time, as is Witten.

So you're telling me he's supposed to go to the SB with a TE, a #2 WR, and a sh*t oline? k!ll yourself.
stop acting like bryant dont have talent get some damn leaders on your team and he'll be a #1! you had a prime TO and a witten along with a beast barber running the rock and you gonna act like romo never had help.sit your stupid a.ss down and k!ll yourself
 10-04-2012, 12:27 AM         #136
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bryant has talent, but has yet to play a full game in his career until this year. Put that together with him still not understanding the offense, and his talent is near meaningless because he can't get the ball.

Miles Austin was a beast, then he got hurt and has struggled staying healthy since.

The team isn't losing because of offense, defense, or talent. Its losing because we don't have a real coaching staff in place. At the end of the day everything falls on Jerry.
 10-04-2012, 12:28 AM         #137
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fras1788 said:
Fixed.
0-4
 5 years ago '07        #138
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 cubes said:
romo is still a top 10 qb in the nfl
this^
 5 years ago '07        #139
Nothavingit 53 heat pts53
space
space
$5,737 | Props total: 1136 1136
 hody08 said:
TONY ROMO

PHILLIP RIVERS

Your argument sir, is invalid. I listed percentages because Rivers has played a whole season more and throws less touchdowns per attempt, Romo throws slightly more interceptions per attempt. After a whole season of more starts than Romo, Rivers only has about 3,200 yards and 15 TDs more, which Romo would easily exceed with another season. Romo's rating is slightly higher, and hes sacked significantly less.

And if one more person puts Flacco in their top 10, k!ll yo self.

WORD critics don't like it when you throw his numbers out there. The truth is he is only criticized so much because he plays for the Cowboys. The team cannot be successful if they don't have an offensive line because it k!lls the run game and no QB will have enough time to play efficiently.
 5 years ago '12        #140
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
 hody08 said:
TONY ROMO

PHILLIP RIVERS

Wait stop. Stop right now.

:ohhellnonas: Stop bi*ch, Tony Romo was not going to out preform Rivers in the 2010 season regardless if he got hurt or not. You're telling me in only 16 more games, Rivers has only thrown 2 more interceptions and he has a lower interception percentage....?

Rivers has a better overall record too?

Romo (49-32)
Rivers (66-34)

Don't even make me mention playoff wins because Tim Tebow has the same amount of playoff wins as Romo.

No no wait, Vick went to prison while Romo still was playing in the league, got out, came back and has been in more playoff games than Romo practically in that same time.

Get the fu*k out of here, Rivers > Romo no questions asked. I said who's had the better career? Answer is Rivers or Rivers. Past five years including this year, it's no question who's been better either.

bi*ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy