most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 07:25 PM         #101
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh my bad thought you linked that site. Either way I have multiple sources contradicting yours
 5 years ago '09        #102
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
$386 | Props total: 194 194
 dtf12 said:
As a cowboy fan i do not like Romo one bit. Hes not the "guy" for this team, he just isnt. He takes way too many idiotic risks that lead to horrible plays. Stats are great, but at the end of the day the only stat I care about as a fan is Wins and Losses.... I cannot STAND Farve Jr, never could stand Farve either...

Also, the cowboys O line is a.ss cheeks man straight up a.ss cheeks...

How can you blame Romo then go off talking about his o-line? He's thrown for over 4k yards the last 3 seasons, last year he had 31 tds and 10 ints. You act like Romo kicks our field goals, returns punts, and plays DEFENSE! He has no help!!!! You must not understand the game of football. Who you rather have, Jamarcus Russell?! Cowboys are a 4-12 team w/o Romo.
 5 years ago '11        #103
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17730 17730
 Cowboys All Day said:
You gotta remember Koop this is BX.... everything changes week to week, a QB/RB/WR can go from GOAT to BUM in 1 game...
this is why arguing is pointless most of the time. Powerful post
 5 years ago '05        #104
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,843 | Props total: 1531 1531
 -BigC- said:
Oh my bad thought you linked that site. Either way I have multiple sources contradicting yours
bleacherreport is not a source

rotoworld listed a projection of the best lines BEFORE the 2011 season started

football outsiders listed the giants line as 28th in rushing and their pass protection rankings were based on sacks given up which i already explained why that is a bad way to grade a line.

again, you failed.
 10-03-2012, 07:36 PM         #105
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
this is why arguing is pointless most of the time. Powerful post
Don't you ever quote me again unless you have nud3s of that bi*ch in your avy
 10-03-2012, 07:38 PM         #106
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So only your source is credible? Come on guy the Giants did not have the worst offensive line last year. Your insane for even thinking that.
 5 years ago '05        #107
dblockallday 
space
space
dude posted a projection of the best o-lines before the season even took place as a source

5 years ago '11        #108
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,273 | Props total: 17730 17730
 Cowboys All Day said:
Don't you ever quote me again unless you have nud3s of that bi*ch in your avy
dont have nud3s, but I got a thread tho

5 years ago '04        #109
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It's funny because if you look purely at the passing stats, you'd probably come to the conclusion that he's easily one of the top 5 QBs of his tenure in the league. He has what, the 3rd best QB rating of all-time? But then you see a game like this one and you think he's a complete fraud. The truth is probably in between, which is that he's not an elite QB, but he is a very very good QB, who needs a team built to his strengths if he's gonna win, rather than him having to put the whole team on his back. And really, Dallas hasn't given him the team he needs.
 5 years ago '05        #110
dblockallday 
space
space
 HHS said:
It's funny because if you look purely at the passing stats, you'd probably come to the conclusion that he's easily one of the top 5 QBs of his tenure in the league. He has what, the 3rd best QB rating of all-time? But then you see a game like this one and you think he's a complete fraud. The truth is probably in between, which is that he's not an elite QB, but he is a very very good QB, who needs a team built to his strengths if he's gonna win, rather than him having to put the whole team on his back. And really, Dallas hasn't given him the team he needs.
it really just exposes how overrated passer rating is when grading a qb. that espn qbr nonsense sounded like a good idea but really isnt any better.
 10-03-2012, 07:56 PM         #111
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So passer rating doesn't mean anything. Touchdown/INT ratio mean anything? How about completion percentage?

Or are we going 100% off of team accomplishments. Because that is hilarious if that's how you grade a QB
 5 years ago '04        #112
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 dblockallday said:
it really just exposes how overrated passer rating is when grading a qb. that espn qbr nonsense sounded like a good idea but really isnt any better.
It's not just passer rating though. Even something like his interception % is actually low, and that's one of the first things people get on him about.
 5 years ago '09        #113
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
 topshotta22 said:
romo is whack, and until he leads the coyboys to more than one win in the postseason, my opinion aint changing. There's no excuse why they havent been to the nfc championship game in years, they should've been there when t.o was on the squad, but romo choked. He's not built for the post season, or any high pressure situations

You mean Patrick Crayton chocked? If he catches this or the dropped pass in the endzone they're in the nfc championship because of Romo (when they had t.o) smh

[QUOTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h7Pd...e_gdata_player
 5 years ago '05        #114
dblockallday 
space
space
 HHS said:
It's not just passer rating though. Even something like his interception % is actually low, and that's one of the first things people get on him about.
i think it's more about the timing of the picks he throws. in the 07 season he threw a pick to end the game and therefore the cowboys season in the playoffs. the famous TO crying "thats my qb" followed. last season the jets and lions games he directly k!lled his team with picks that helped them blow the game, etc.

i like romo he's a good qb but a lot of his team's shortcomings can be blamed on him not coming through when it matters most.
 10-03-2012, 08:09 PM         #115
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
i think it's more about the timing of the picks he throws. in the 07 season he threw a pick to end the game and therefore the cowboys season in the playoffs. the famous TO crying "thats my qb" followed. last season the jets and lions games he directly k!lled his team with picks that helped them blow the game, etc.

i like romo he's a good qb but a lot of his team's shortcomings can be blamed on him not coming through when it matters most.
He also brought us back in the 49r game with broken ribs. He also put us in a position to tie the game vs the Giants.

All QBs cost their teams games
 5 years ago '05        #116
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
He also brought us back in the 49r game with broken ribs. He also put us in a position to tie the game vs the Giants.

All QBs cost their teams games
true. if you play long enough you're bound to have both good and bad moments in the clutch. i still remember when romo was first put into the game to start the 2nd half against the giants. his first pass was tipped up for a pick. he then played well and got the cowboys back in the game, only to throw a game clinching pick six. good times.
 5 years ago '09        #117
sinceretx 1 heat pts
space
space
Cowboys are a 9-7 team with Romo, and a 4-12 team without him...
 5 years ago '04        #118
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1491 1491
This is stupid. I am not even a Romo fan, dude is not that bad of a QB. He isn't a Bree's, Manning (both), Rodgers, Brady. He is more of a Alex Smith to me. I think Romo's biggest problem is his lack of leadership. People don't take him serious. Until he starts learning how to become a leader they won't win.
 5 years ago '05        #119
dblockallday 
space
space
 sinceretx said:
kitna was out there ballin when romo got hurt a couple years ago
 5 years ago '04        #120
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,815 | Props total: 1491 1491
 sinceretx said:
This....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy