Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 05:53 PM         #61
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 certifiedplaya1 said:
ive been a cowboys fan my whole life and im startng to fu*kng hate watchin our games because of this idiot
^real sh*t right here!!!
 5 years ago '07        #62
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Pistol Peter said:
the romo hate is too much at times
 10-03-2012, 05:56 PM         #63
titusfuk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cowboys All Day said:
Any intelligent fan can see that this o-line hasn't been very good this last decade. Romo isn't the cause or the solution to our problem IMO.
theres been a couple times in the last 3-5 years where our o-line has been decent
 10-03-2012, 05:56 PM         #64
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Romo is the same as he has always been and the game on Monday night didn't change any of that. He's a GOOD QB whose tradeoffs sometimes don't work for the better. And what I mean by tradeoffs is:

He's a QB who LOVES to make the big play, and can do it sometimes. But the other times he can't, he has a tendency to try to play hero ball and throw something dumb fu*king his team up and putting them out of the position to win. He's done this multiple times throughout the years, and that's what type of QB he is..high risk, high reward. He is an incredible playmaker..but he's going to need a hell of a team around him to get to a superbowl.
Im not tryin to get into a romo vs eli debate because I'm the type of fan who respects and acknowledges true talent, Eli is elite. That bein said, the boy Eli throws up some wild hero ball type sh*t too but his WRs ALWAYS seem to make it happen for him with a sick a.ss grab where ours can't. This is a fair a.ssessment is it not?
 10-03-2012, 05:57 PM         #65
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titusfuk said:
theres been a couple times in the last 3-5 years where our o-line has been decent
On a scale of 1-10 the best this O-line has been in the past 10 years is a 4.5, maybe a 5 at BEST, you aint winnin no rings with that sh*t....

You are probably referring to 2007, that o line was over rated but I'll retract my statement and give them a solid 7. Went 13-3 that year, but Flozell didn't deserve to go to that pro bowl, he was over rated as fu*k.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 10-03-2012 at 06:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #66
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Romo is an above average QB with great offensive weapons. I've been saying this for years. I'm a life long Cowboys fan and it sucks knowing that our QB will throw more INT's then TD's in half the seasons games.
 5 years ago '05        #67
dblockallday 
space
space
$8,820 | Props total: 1526 1526
 Cowboys All Day said:
On a scale of 1-10 the best this O-line has been in the past 10 years is a 4.5, maybe a 5 at BEST, you aint winnin no rings with that sh*t....

You are probably referring to 2007, that o line was over rated but I'll retract my statement and give them a solid 7. Went 13-3 that year, but Flozell didn't deserve to go to that pro bowl, he was over rated as fu*k.
giants o-line was graded worst in the league by far last season...
 10-03-2012, 06:14 PM         #68
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
giants o-line was graded worst in the league by far last season...
By who? Vikings Card and Bills had way worse O lines... and thats just off the top of my head.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 10-03-2012 at 06:17 PM..
 10-03-2012, 06:18 PM         #69
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
Romo is a good qb he just will never win a superbowl. When the game is on the line he will fail.
I had a lot that I was gonna say, but this pretty much sums it up. He's kinda like LeBron and Manning before they won the championship
 10-03-2012, 06:21 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, how come nobody pointed out that Joe Theismann threw 5 picks .... at Texas stadium.....

On his fu*king birthday....
 10-03-2012, 06:24 PM         #71
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone also explain this to me.... Peyton throws 3 picks in 1Q on MNF , no fu*ks given, by anyone at all, anywhere. Romo throws 5 picks on MNF (two clearly beyond his control, could argue a 3rd honestly), world explodes, we need to get rid of him, bum, loser.

I guess that's what happens when you're the leader of AMERICA'S TEAM
 10-03-2012, 06:31 PM         #72
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Windy said:
Because,

Career highlights and awards
2× Pro Bowl selection (1982, 1983)
2× All-Pro selection (1982, 1983)
Super Bowl champion (XVII)
2× CFL All-Star selection
AP NFL MVP (1983)
PFWA NFL MVP (1983)
NEA NFL MVP (1983)
NFL Offensive Player of the Year (1983)
Bert Bell Award (1982)
Walter Payton Man of the Year (1982)
70 Greatest Redskins
Washington Redskins Ring of Fame

>>>>>>>>>>>

Keep in mind when Joe's team really got good he got a career ending injury, if he played a couple more years he'd have more rings.
Cool story, you still can't come out and say this sh*t like you never had a bad game. This clown is talking as if he holds every record @ QB.
 10-03-2012, 06:37 PM         #73
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Where did i say that tho?

So where do you rank him? I'm intrigued.
 5 years ago '05        #74
dblockallday 
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
By who? Vikings Card and Bills had way worse O lines... and thats just off the top of my head.
my mistake it was graded as the 2nd worst o-line by pff

Yes, they won the Super Bowl, but they did so in spite of a line that sieved pressure throughout the year. Our lowest-ranked pass protecting line had problems all over, but nowhere as bad as at the tackle positions (especially once Will Beatty was lost for the year). It wasn’t just the tackles however, with every member of the Giants’ line earning a negative grade. This explains the drop-off in the run game and makes the season that Eli Manning had all the more remarkable.

Best Player: Before his season was cut short, Will Beatty (-1.2) was having a good first year starting … outside of Trent Cole showing him what for in Week 11.

Worst Player: It’s hard to look past David Diehl (-48.1) who was terrible at guard, and even worse at tackle. His on field performance is simply unacceptable, giving up a ridiculous nine sacks, eight hits and 48 hurries during the regular season.
 10-03-2012, 06:42 PM         #75
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Redskins also won 2 superbowls not long after he retired. He was not that good of a QB his team was great though
 10-03-2012, 06:43 PM         #76
Cowboys All Day  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
One source, find me more if you're gonna say "by far"

Not tryin to be a d!ck, just sayin, I searched too and that was the only one I could find where they were that close to the bottom.
 10-03-2012, 06:47 PM         #77
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblockallday said:
That site also listed the Eagles as having the 2nd best line last year....
 5 years ago '05        #78
dblockallday 
space
space
 Cowboys All Day said:
One source, find me more if you're gonna say "by far"

Not tryin to be a d!ck, just sayin, I searched too and that was the only one I could find where they were that close to the bottom.
worst run game in the league is another stat you can use. also as a giants fan that watched the games the eyeball test showed how horrible they were. we simply could not run the ball and eli was running for his life on nearly every pass attempt.
 5 years ago '05        #79
dblockallday 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
That site also listed the Eagles as having the 2nd best line last year....
they did have a very good o line last year. peters is one of the best in the league. their rt and lg are also very very good. this year their line is bad because of injuries. even with that it's still not that bad, vick just holds the ball too long and has no pocket awareness. he constantly runs out of the pocket into a sack instead of stepping up into it and making a throw.

Last edited by dblockallday; 10-03-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #80
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3261 3261
 Cowboys All Day said:
Im not tryin to get into a romo vs eli debate because I'm the type of fan who respects and acknowledges true talent, Eli is elite. That bein said, the boy Eli throws up some wild hero ball type sh*t too but his WRs ALWAYS seem to make it happen for him with a sick a.ss grab where ours can't. This is a fair a.ssessment is it not?
Very fair a.ssessment.

The difference is Romo tries to make WAY more plays with his feet which don't usually end well. Eli when it's crunch time does throw up some prayers but he doesn't usually extend a play longer than it should and throw a completely ill advised pass right into the defenders arms. I mean this is sh*t Romo has been doing for years..Eli does fu*k up in some crunch situations as well, but it isn't nearly as often.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago