most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 10:48 AM         #1
7289 pageviews
185 comments

Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Theismann says Tony Romo is just not that good of a QB

[pic - click to view]

http://www.dallasnews.com .. erry-jones.ece

Former Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann has blasted Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo yet again.

"Sooner or later we have to come to the realization that Tony isn't a very good quarterback," Theismann told Brady & Lang on Sportsnet 590 The Fan Tuesday. "He throws interceptions that (make) you shake your head. If it's all the wide receivers' fault then maybe he should get some new wide receivers, or they need to come up with some new route combinations that guys can understand."

Romo matched a career high with five interceptions, two of them returned for touchdowns as the Bears won 34-18 on Monday night.

"What hit me last night is, Tony isn't really that good," Theismann said. "Just because he wears a star on his helmet -- we all think that people who are Dallas Cowboys, 'ooh they're wonderful and ooh they're terrific, ooh they're the next Roger Staubach' or whatever the heck they want to say. They're full of bologna.

"Tony makes bad decisions with the football. And I'll tell you something else; he missed two wide open touchdowns last night that nobody's talking about. Forget about the five interceptions; he misses Miles Austin and Dez Bryant with easy touchdown throws, and he airmails the ball over their heads.

"You can say, 'well, everybody has a bad game.' Tony has too many bad games. Tony Romo is not a very good quarterback. Somebody has to say it so I just did. He should be a lot better, or the reputation he's carried should have him play a lot better."

been saying this for years image

185 comments for "Joe Theismann says Tony Romo is just not that good of a QB"

5 years ago '04        #2
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
Romo IS a good QB though. Look at last years numbers. They were very respectable. His problem is inconsistency. The Cowboys have so many weapons. They should be a playoff team.
 5 years ago '09        #3
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
This should be good...
 5 years ago '06        #4
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 missing linX said:
Romo IS a good QB though. Look at last years numbers. They were very respectable. His problem is inconsistency. The Cowboys have so many weapons. They should be a playoff team.
our #1 Receiver has been here three fu*king years and doesn't know the play book. Our offensive line is also atrocious. everyone overstates our offensive talent.
 10-03-2012, 11:17 AM         #5
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be real any other QB that does what romo does would be crucified. He gets more of a pass and longer rope because he plays for dallas. Even though dallas has done absolutely NOTHING
 5 years ago '07        #6
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,270 | Props total: 15131 15131
 Awhite87 said:
Lets be real any other QB that does what romo does would be crucified. He gets more of a pass and longer rope because he plays for dallas. Even though dallas has done absolutely NOTHING
uh...he gets crucified when he fu*ks up BECAUSE he plays for Dallas
 10-03-2012, 11:22 AM         #7
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any QB who does what Romo does would be crucified?

The only QB with stats like Romo are Brees, Rodgers, Manning, Brady. We just won't win until Jerry stops controlling the team. Were entering a period similar to the Raiders over the last 5 years. I am afraid of Romo leaving and the Cowboys becoming a laughing stock until he dies.

We will never have a homefield advantage at that fu*king ridiculous stadium either. He out priced the whole local fan base.
 5 years ago '06        #8
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,617 | Props total: 8926 8926
yall so wrapped up in fu*king numbers fu*k whole season stats..

where them stats at when its matters the most. i mean if n*ggas just want a regular season qb with numbers and thats it. cool with me
 5 years ago '04        #9
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,322 | Props total: 3924 3924
Romo not that good of a quarterback? Ya don't say
 10-03-2012, 11:48 AM         #10
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dtf12 said:
As a cowboy fan i do not like Romo one bit. Hes not the "guy" for this team, he just isnt. He takes way too many idiotic risks that lead to horrible plays. Stats are great, but at the end of the day the only stat I care about as a fan is Wins and Losses.... I cannot STAND Farve Jr, never could stand Farve either...

Also, the cowboys O line is a.ss cheeks man straight up a.ss cheeks...
Except he does not turn the ball over that much at all. This is a misconception from people who don't know what the fu*k they are talking about. Good on you for identifying yourself as one of them.
 5 years ago '07        #11
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 dtf12 said:
As a cowboy fan i do not like Romo one bit. Hes not the "guy" for this team, he just isnt. He takes way too many idiotic risks that lead to horrible plays. Stats are great, but at the end of the day the only stat I care about as a fan is Wins and Losses.... I cannot STAND Farve Jr, never could stand Farve either...

Thank you

Winning > Stupid a.ss Stats

And people be saying this guy is better than Eli
 5 years ago '12        #12
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,589 | Props total: 6049 6049
Romo is still a top 10 QB in the NFL
 5 years ago '06        #13
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,572 | Props total: 18082 18082
Romo is a good qb he just will never win a superbowl. When the game is on the line he will fail.
 5 years ago '07        #14
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
the romo hate is too much at times
 10-03-2012, 12:15 PM         #15
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
uh...he gets crucified when he fu*ks up BECAUSE he plays for Dallas
On the flip side of that he is consistently put into the top qb discussions. Its not even so much that they lose its all the extra dumb sh*t that happens when dallas loses.

Another qb wouldn't stay in the type of conversations he does if they do what he did. How they try to elevate him while he does nothing year after year. Jon Gruden basically sucked him off before the MNF game. Maybe apart of his job is to get u excited about the game but it was disgusting.
 5 years ago '06        #16
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
 dtf12 said:

i look at it more as "the cowboys are not the right team for Romo" Dallas is just a sh*t organization these days. And if it wasnt for the Hershal Walker trade and Jimmy Johnson they would be thought of much lower overall in history. Romo is a fine QB, a lot of ppl in here hating would love to have him on their team. Just not me
 10-03-2012, 12:33 PM         #17
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i look at it more as "the cowboys are not the right team for Romo" Dallas is just a sh*t organization these days.
This is what it comes down to. We could bring in an pro bowl team and not do anything with it.

Jerry = Al Davis
Cowboys = The Raiders

Until he starts doing things for the success of the team on the field not the value of the team we will not win. There is no reason to ever have expectations anymore until Jerry steps down imo
 5 years ago '04        #18
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 dtf12 said:

Imagine a QB behind that line without Romo's ability to escape. Romo is the ONLY reason the offense has been decent over the years, because he can get out of the pocket and make plays on the run. Jerrah has done NOTHING to give Romo a decent line or running game to fall back on. Besides Tyron Smith, every lineman Dallas has is mediocre at BEST. He throws too many picks, but most of the time, he's running for his life.

Mr.NYCinNC said:
Thank you

Winning > Stupid a.ss Stats

And people be saying this guy is better than Eli
How many double digit leads has Romo given Dallas over the years, only to have the defense fu*k it up in the 4th quarter?

Romo is not elite, but he's still pretty damn good.
 5 years ago '07        #19
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
Somebody show me Joe Theisman stats
 5 years ago '11        #20
The Bearded One 87 heat pts87
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 2809 2809
romo is a good qb, but the fact that people were making him out to be a superstar qb was ridiculous.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy