Lolo Jones tweets insensitive message to paralyzed football player

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 ezduzit said:

definitely could have replied with a joke or somthing... like any other athlete most likely would have... i think her response just shows how insecure she is...not only arrogant
you have kevin durant going head to head with lil b on twitter when lil b challenged him. why are you guys really acting like this is something new...is it because dude is paralyzed?
 5 years ago '04        #42
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,006 | Props total: 11808 11808
 StateProperty88 said:
you have kevin durant going head to head with lil b on twitter when lil b challenged him. why are you guys really acting like this is something new...is it because dude is paralyzed?
there's no excuse for any of this type of sh*t.. i didn't pay close attention to the lil b durant sh*t but it sounded stupid if it was serious. i just a.ssumed it wasn't.

and still like i said
athletes have to be cognizant of the sh*t they post on twitter, if you're a famous celebrity, have been on the net for longer than a day, and still don't realize that everything you say has to be calculated because it'll be scrutinized to the Nth level, delete your account, hire a PR person to filter out your tweets, log off, k!ll yourself, or gracefully accept every peice of hate that you deserve and do something to make it right
even ashton kutcher's mental midget a.ss had the sense to apologize and reckon for the retarded sh*t that he said about joepa's firing being wack the night it happened, and he did something about it. this bi*ch playin the victim still

Last edited by torious; 10-03-2012 at 01:00 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #43
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
I made this thread already.
 5 years ago '05        #44
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 StateProperty88 said:
which was a stupid move aswell...
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 torious said:
there's no excuse for any of this type of sh*t.. i didn't pay close attention to the lil b durant sh*t but it sounded stupid if it was serious. i just a.ssumed it wasn't.

and still like i said
that lil b sh*t continually got more serious because like yourself i didnt pay it much mind till people said that they kept going back and forth

and i agree with your repost, but at the end of the day these are people too. they have buttons that can be pressed and egos, and professionalism is thrown out the window when social media comes into the equation, which is why im not that surprised at her response. she was probably on her period or something saw some fool on twitter challenging her to a race and got in his a.ss. but she fu*ked up
 5 years ago '05        #46
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,382 | Props total: 8059 8059
 lboog1423 said:
exactly, she only thinks of herself. All she had to do was say sorry, but instead she made it about her "Getting trashed by tons of ppl glad ur not one of em".

this n*gga is in a fkn wheelchair for taking a hit, the exact same sh*t she just joked about. Its like she is blind or some sh*t

im mean id still smash no question, but id have to smash wit the :ohhellnonas: face
i at that last part literally
 5 years ago '04        #47
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13084 13084
Do you know how many time Denard Robinson, Chris Johnson, and a few others said they can beat Usain Bolt in a race...?

Now granted, I think she should have responded back with a joke regardless of knowing or not knowing who it was... but she probably gets the same treatment.
 5 years ago '07        #48
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,480 | Props total: 14974 14974
 quan3106 said:
I know 3 women that can definately beat her in a race EASY so why is she so arrogant...
 5 years ago '06        #49
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Rubix said:
challenging an Olympic athlete at their sport is light hearted no matter who the hell it is.

If I tweeted Michel phelps "you wanna race me?" Do you actually think he would take that seriously? Would he respond with "did you hit your head? Do you know how many Olympic medals I have?" I doubt it.

Lolo is just a sensitive a.ss bi*ch that cries about everything.
exactly no matter who sed it, she gave a bi*chy response PERIOD. thats how she treats her fans? and then got on some victim selfish sh*t after the fact, fu*k that bi*ch
 5 years ago '06        #50
nightmare 429 heat pts429 OP
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 StateProperty88 said:
uh no...pro athletes get challenged all the time and not in a light hearted manner so no it does matter who it is and it matters the situation
so "do you wanna race" is aggressive and mean?
 5 years ago '12        #51
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I can't fault her on this one. She gets so many tweets a day I'm sure and probably didnt realize what dudes situation was. Her twitter account compared to the ones of regular people is vastly different. While some of you can look at specific tweets and avys she gets thousands a second and can't do that right away.

Oh yeah, let's stop with the check his avy pic first bi*ch comments because everybody on the net uses their real pic on their avy. I am not one to usually defend this chick but I understand her on this one.
You are one of the dumbest mother fu*kers here tho.. So opinion voided.
 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM         #52
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
She could have apologized after the fact. What a self-centered c*nt she is.
 5 years ago '04        #53
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 nightmare said:
yea basically, she always acts like the victim, even she was the one full of sh*t, and honestly the way she reacted to his joke tweet was pretty smug and arrogant even if he wasnt paralyzed
I see your point, but on the other hand, if you're on top of your game and regularly compete at the level she does, you'd probably be sick of "regular" people challenging you to sh*t. You have nothing to gain and tons to lose. Imagine Kobe or Lebron getting fu*ked up at the Rucker by some 17 year olds...sh*t would be embarrassing for them...But if they TRASHED those kids, n*ggas would be all like, "Yeah, but they're athletes."
 5 years ago '11        #54
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
Lola Jones got a phat a.ss pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #55
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
it has nothing to do with her being an air head and making stupid comments.

it has to do with the aftermath. Not owning up to it, backhand thanking LeGrand.

bi*ch makes me sick
 5 years ago '08        #56
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,096 | Props total: 2717 2717
Ain't no defense for that sh*t. Damn Lolo, fu*k's wrong with this broad?
 5 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 nightmare said:
so "do you wanna race" is aggressive and mean?
who said anything about aggressive and mean? those terms are not antonymous
 5 years ago '10        #58
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
not reading through four pages so I'm sure someone has said this already:

Can you blame her for being such a c*nt? bi*ch hasn't been laid
 5 years ago '11        #59
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 5024 5024
overrated no medal having allegedly virgin bi*ch
 5 years ago '11        #60
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1467 1467
 wtr1906 said:
Nas better step away from this chick or else the L's will start up again. She has issues.....its like she can never own up to her mistakes, she is never wrong.
Lolo is an as*hole bottom line and not one fu*k is giving judging off of her attitude.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy