Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,079 | Props total: 4425 4425
i can honestly see why chevy chase was pissed off every racist thing he says is so fu*king forced and just unnecessary the show was average last season and has been terrible this season
 5 years ago '04        #142
Marccoogs19 180 heat pts180
space
space
$10,631 | Props total: 6142 6142
Why are Troy and Britta even together. They don't even act like a couple on screen. sh*t Troy shows more affection to Abed, then he does with Britta.
 5 years ago '06        #143
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
 MosDefinition said:
i can honestly see why chevy chase was pissed off every racist thing he says is so fu*king forced and just unnecessary the show was average last season and has been terrible this season
then dont watch

first 2 seasons were amazing
it was good last season overall tho the finale was
and this season just started and todays and last weeks were great.

Jeff opening up
Britta was lookin too dam fine
 5 years ago '04        #144
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 adulel08 said:
then dont watch

first 2 seasons were amazing
it was good last season overall tho the finale was
and this season just started and todays and last weeks were great.

Jeff opening up
Britta was lookin too dam fine
exactly, first 2 seasons made me think the show is the best sitcom ever, last season was decent but started falling off, now this season is really weak so far but these last 2 episodes were picking up...that scene at the end when britta and jeff are in the car i was like godamn she's looking pretty as hell...the whole shawshank theme thing was alright, but not executed nearly as well as past abed-centric episodes...2 good weeks in a row after a pretty sh*tty start, hopefully they can keep it on the upswing...
 5 years ago '06        #145
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
I think it will.
Next week is a documentary styled ep which are always good!!
Then Die Hard Christmas sounds tight butthole!
Ratings came in at 1.5! I think it will rise again next week since this week was good.
 5 years ago '04        #146
RoyceDa59 240 heat pts240
space
space
$14,969 | Props total: 4681 4681
 adulel08 said:
I think it will.
Next week is a documentary styled ep which are always good!!
Then Die Hard Christmas sounds tight butthole!
Ratings came in at 1.5! I think it will rise again next week since this week was good.
I'm ready, fu*king loved Intermediate Documentary Filmmaking from Season 2. The first time I saw it I fu*king couldn't breathe. When Abed intercuts the documentary with Jeff freaking out I fu*king lost it

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #147
59fifty 
space
space
$22,715 | Props total: 10160 10160
Da 1st like four eps was lacking this season but itz been str8...love da show
 5 years ago '04        #148
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
last night's episode finally brought back the Community i fu*king love...reminded me of episodes from the first 2 seasons...i think they finally pulled it together and they're back on track, that was an awesome episode...loved the references throughout the episode too (ever since the old guy broke the frozen yogurt machine, etc)....great episode, by farrrrr the best of this season to this point
 5 years ago '09        #149
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
coooooooool... cool cool cool.
 5 years ago '12        #150
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1743 1743
They were serious about the puppet episode with last week's preview

This show must live on
 5 years ago '11        #151
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
good episode. not as funny as some, but cool they did a puppet musical
 5 years ago '11        #152
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
Season had a few dull moments but they kind of seem to have righted the ship
 5 years ago '07        #153
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
Has anyone else realized that Professor Duncan hasn't been around for a really long time?

The new writers are trying to get that "meta" feel back to Community. They're still a bit heavy handed about it... But they're getting better
 5 years ago '04        #154
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Has anyone else realized that Professor Duncan hasn't been around for a really long time?

The new writers are trying to get that "meta" feel back to Community. They're still a bit heavy handed about it... But they're getting better
couldnt have said it better myself...that's exactly how i feel about it, and it's worked well these last 2 episodes...lmao @ chang's puppet screaming 'he isnt wat he seems' or however he said it, that was awesome...but yea im realllly happy they got their sh*t together, i was clinging to hope that they would and they came through
 5 years ago '11        #155
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6487 6487
The Dean and Jeff's interactions always have me laughing.

Good episode overall tho
 5 years ago '09        #156
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
dam cant believe nbc flaking on this show

last season giving it 13 epis wow
 5 years ago '06        #157
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
The puppet episode was kind of underwhelming...good idea, a few decent parts, heartwarming, but there weren't too many funny parts. And I used to love the Dean's inappropriate love for Jeff, but they are beating it into the ground now.

And Troy has been so underutilized this season, he needs to get more shine.
 5 years ago '04        #158
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
fu*k me i've been watching random episodes from seasons 1-3 for the past couple of days and even though i've seen them all like 4 times each i still cannot believe how fu*king amazing this show was...the subtle references they make throughout the series (one i caught today that i never noticed before, in one episode the anthropology class is complaining about the group always being the center of attention and one kid goes 'remember that st patrick's day when they went on that fishing trip? best week ever...' but that was just one of the clips from the 'flashback' episode they did so it was like as subtle as fu*king possible...idk i LOVED that) and i just watched the animated christmas episode again and literally every time i see this episode im just amazed at how good this show used to be...the character dynamics, development, nuances, and the tiniest little lines of dialogue are just pure gold...and then they end it with everyone still claymated and sitting on the couch but then u see their reflection on the TV screen and they're all just sitting there normal...this is such a long post i know but yo i really feel like this show (ESPECIALLY seasons 1&2) is the perfect sitcom...i fu*king love this show so much

edit: i think my favorite reference in the entire series is in the first paintball episode of season 2 when they're eating with pierce in his town and they tell him he's been a villain this year...in the middle of their arguments you hear abed go 'you r*ped the ducain(?) family in reference to the dungeons and dragons episode (which is another one of the greatest episodes)..i remember when i first heard that line i didnt get it but then wen i saw the dnd episode again it clicked and i fell even more in love with the show

Last edited by fkucdaw0rld; 04-14-2013 at 10:55 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #159
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 aclockworkred71 said:
This show was pretty good from season 1/2 and parts of 3. This season is horrible, they are overdoing the Dean role, minimizing/ruining the good side characters (Cheng, the British drunk, Starburns, obviously Dean), they are not properly utilizing Abed who is the show's best written and most 3-dimensional character (Not saying much since the characters are all flat and inconsistent). Harmon's absence has something to do with this as well as typical popular show syndrome.

Still one of the few watchable sitcoms in America, but this sh*t is halfway buried. I notice they try to focus on more recognizable spoofs instead of actually good spoofs.
How can you minimize characters that have basically quit the show? From what I understand John Oliver can't lend himself to Community because of his work with the Daily show and Dino Stamotopoulos didn't want to work anymore...

I agree with what you say about the Dean. They are definitely overdoing it. I think Abed is a different type of character though. He has a lot of dimensions and layers to himself. But like I said this staff still ahsn't 100% gotten the hang of everything. I wouldn't go so far as to say horrible There is a dip in quality. But the quality of the season has increased as the season as has gone on.
 5 years ago '12        #160
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,833 | Props total: 1743 1743
If this doesnt get renewed for another season, please give Troy and Abed their own spinoff.
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy