50 Cent Single Dropping Tonight / Knox To Talk about BET Fight on Hot 107.9

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 03:52 AM         #101
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
That black hand is also a subliminal for Grafted was reaching
 5 years ago '12        #102
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956

[video - click to view]

Now what i dont understand is this... Grafted and crownies believe a n*gga that cant even speak properly thats obviously high as fucck and try to discredit a n*gga like Mike

Delusion was the case

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 10-03-2012 at 04:30 AM..
 10-03-2012, 04:44 AM         #103
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
You gotta be a white boy or a homos3xual because no self-respecting Black male has a convo with his brother with white homos3xual-slanguage about "d!ck" and homos3xual visuals in his convo.

I bet 25 white boys co-sign your homos3xual postage.

Yeah I'm light-skinned like Halie Selassie, it's the Yamasee in my blood but I promise you ain't nann peckawood gonna co-sign the words I type and I put that on my identity without the bi*chassness of a pig-skinned neaderthal hiding behind a computer-screen.

You a bi*ch behind a curtain terrified of what your "exposed" identity would reveal to the world.
Co sign ur post Ps I'm a peckawood

Last edited by Hiphopnetwork; 10-03-2012 at 04:47 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #104
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 737 737
Songs out, featuring too short.
 5 years ago '10        #105
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
 5 years ago '12        #106
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 5 years ago '05        #107
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,648 | Props total: 13749 13749
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Call Homicide.

Since Kadi is a n*gga let's see this mmg foot soldier put together a sentence without saying he was a peckerwood, but in an all honesty. This n*gga is really in his mid 30's. WTF is he doing on a forum for a group that don't know his existence. This dude has no kids and is in his mid 30's.

What's the reason

1. Can't find a women to fondle with?
2. You're shooting blanks? soldiers all grounded?
3. You don't find the opposite s3x attractive? You see a fat a.ss walk by you don't look twice?
4. Look for a partner to "adopt".

Inbeforehecallsmewhite

Kadillac is 30?
 5 years ago '11        #108
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Y.G. said:
Kadillac is 30?
Nah. I think he meant Grafted is.
 5 years ago '11        #109
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Kadillac87 said:
So I'm now either white or gay because I have accurately described your despicable actions? So black people haven't used the term d!ck riding before?

Aaron McGruder is white now, huh? n*gga, you aint my brother. You're a delusional foot soldier for a crack head. You in here writing passionate haikus trying to defend a drug addict. But I'm the homos3xual my n*gga?

You're a weak minded fool. You're all for black progress but you're cosigning the destructive nature of a crack head? Yea, that's real brotherly of you. Let someone continue to walk down a path of destruction and do nothing to help.

How dumb you have to be to think that anybody that doesn't agree with your ignorant point of view is white? How are you helping build black communities by cosigning a junkie? Who are you mentoring? How many kids without fathers are you being a father to? Calling someone a peckawood aint changing those problems. But yet you want talk about brotherhood. You're a brother stuck in a hood of ignorance. That's it

And here's a pic of my peckawood hands

[pic - click to view]

Now fall back to your homos3xual line of defense
lmfao now someone should post Grafted hand pic where he looking white as fu*k Native blood Dude need to k!ll himself already
 5 years ago '10        #110
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
lemme guess, diidnt drop?
 5 years ago '10        #111
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
lol guess it did tho

pretty trash tho
 5 years ago '11        #112
DAT BOI TREY 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,399 | Props total: 5 5
 Pleasure Boy said:
That black hand is also a subliminal for Grafted was reaching
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?
 Kadillac87 said:
So I'm now either white or gay because I have accurately described your despicable actions? So black people haven't used the term d!ck riding before?

Aaron McGruder is white now, huh? n*gga, you aint my brother. You're a delusional foot soldier for a crack head. You in here writing passionate haikus trying to defend a drug addict. But I'm the homos3xual my n*gga?

You're a weak minded fool. You're all for black progress but you're cosigning the destructive nature of a crack head? Yea, that's real brotherly of you. Let someone continue to walk down a path of destruction and do nothing to help.

How dumb you have to be to think that anybody that doesn't agree with your ignorant point of view is white? How are you helping build black communities by cosigning a junkie? Who are you mentoring? How many kids without fathers are you being a father to? Calling someone a peckawood aint changing those problems. But yet you want talk about brotherhood. You're a brother stuck in a hood of ignorance. That's it

And here's a pic of my peckawood hands

[pic - click to view]

Now fall back to your homos3xual line of defense

somebody get the casket
 10-03-2012, 01:26 PM         #113
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. this story is totally diff than all the others? so gunplay was already getting his a.ss whopped then ran into another one?

so 50 whopped gunplays a.ss, then mike knox whopped gunplays a.ss and took his chain; and then got maced. and gunplay punched him in the back? and all because gunplay was at the wrong place at the wrong time doin drugs?

gunplay dont even know these n*ggas so why would he approach them? and gunplay got an a.ss whoppin with no bruses? They still talkin like gunplay was knocked unconscious and in the hospital or something.
 5 years ago '11        #114
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
I just realizied Knox was wearing the chain during the interview.

“What’s that right here?” Q-Deezy asked. “That looks like something that goes around your…"
LMAOOO

3rdcoasta said:
lol. this story is totally diff than all the others? so gunplay was already getting his a.ss whopped then ran into another one?

so 50 whopped gunplays a.ss, then mike knox whopped gunplays a.ss and took his chain; and then got maced. and gunplay punched him in the back? and all because gunplay was at the wrong place at the wrong time doin drugs?

gunplay dont even know these n*ggas so why would he approach them? and gunplay got an a.ss whoppin with no bruses? They still talkin like gunplay was knocked unconscious and in the hospital or something.

Nah it seems like Gunplay was coming from that jeezy sh*t when he ran into them
 5 years ago '12        #115
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?

Grafted stay gettn sh*tted on..
On some real sh*t Grafted.. i feel bad for u kid, ur posts are cringe worthy the way u ridin MMG d!ck so hard..

But freal, u win defensive player of the year the way u been in every thread on defense mode, here u go

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #116
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 1472 1472
if Mike Knoxx ran up on Gunplay dolo and took his chain, maybe he could have gotten brownie points for it. But u "jump" a dude with 4 other guys, took his chain, and got fu*ked up...the logic u n*ggas got about this situation is HIGHLY retarded. Then again, im on slumz.boxden.com
 5 years ago '05        #117
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
wait a sec not one thing he said was really true besides they jumped gunplay and they got the chain prolly, rule nbr 1 if ur getting jumped u betta make sure u get atleast one of them muthafu*kas, rule nbr one if ur jumping somebody u better not be the one that gets caught slippin...out of the 5 guys he took the L point blank period no matter how it happened with mase or w/e, he talkin bout gunplay doin for recognition when he the unknown getting shine and 50 is the one promoting music now, he's calling gunplay names and claimed he was running from another incident which was nothing and gp wasnt even there for the shoving match, him catching blows is on tape no matter how u put it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy