Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?

Graftedgenes said:
You gotta be a white boy or a homos3xual because no self-respecting Black male has a convo with his brother with white homos3xual-slanguage about "d!ck" and homos3xual visuals in his convo.

I bet 25 white boys co-sign your homos3xual postage.

Yeah I'm light-skinned like Halie Selassie, it's the Yamasee in my blood but I promise you ain't nann peckawood gonna co-sign the words I type and I put that on my identity without the bi*chassness of a pig-skinned neaderthal hiding behind a computer-screen.

You a bi*ch behind a curtain terrified of what your "exposed" identity would reveal to the world.
 10-02-2012, 10:48 PM         #82
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the turn of events in here
 5 years ago '10        #83
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Graftedgenes said:
You gotta be a white boy or a homos3xual because no self-respecting Black male has a convo with his brother with white homos3xual-slanguage about "d!ck" and homos3xual visuals in his convo.

Yeah I'm light-skinned like Halie Selassie, it's the Yamasee in my blood but I promise you ain't nann peckawood gonna co-sign the words I type and I put that on my identity without the bi*chassness of a pig-skinned neaderthal hiding behind a computer-screen.

You a bi*ch behind a curtain terrified of what your "exposed" identity would reveal to the world.
 5 years ago '10        #84
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Graftedgenes said:

ErnieB said:

cjiscash said:
 5 years ago '04        #85
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
 Graftedgenes said:

5 years ago '06        #86
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?
 5 years ago '07        #87
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,593 | Props total: 1054 1054
 MajorD said:
it sounds like they don't want 50's name attached to this story, he said gunplay was running from another a.ss whooping when they ran into him. (the jeezy situation)

he claims gunplay is trying to use this for publicity, which is why G-unit was trying to keep it as just a street beating.

it sounds like 50 isn't trying to mess up that united nations, feeding america sh*t.
the a.ss whooping he was referring to is when 50 when beating his a.ss.
 5 years ago '11        #88
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Graftedgenes said:

So I'm now either white or gay because I have accurately described your despicable actions? So black people haven't used the term d!ck riding before?

[video - click to view]

Aaron McGruder is white now, huh? n*gga, you aint my brother. You're a delusional foot soldier for a crack head. You in here writing passionate haikus trying to defend a drug addict. But I'm the homos3xual my n*gga?

You're a weak minded fool. You're all for black progress but you're cosigning the destructive nature of a crack head? Yea, that's real brotherly of you. Let someone continue to walk down a path of destruction and do nothing to help.

How dumb you have to be to think that anybody that doesn't agree with your ignorant point of view is white? How are you helping build black communities by cosigning a junkie? Who are you mentoring? How many kids without fathers are you being a father to? Calling someone a peckawood aint changing those problems. But yet you want talk about brotherhood. You're a brother stuck in a hood of ignorance. That's it

And here's a pic of my peckawood hands

[pic - click to view]

Now fall back to your homos3xual line of defense

Last edited by Kadillac87; 10-02-2012 at 11:16 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 5 years ago '10        #90
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
Kadillac going in on this n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #91
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Graft gets bodied for the 1391240239502953 time
 5 years ago '05        #92
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:

shut up you white bread pecker wood cracka.
 5 years ago '05        #93
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Kadillac87 said:
So I'm now either white or gay because I have accurately described your despicable actions? So black people haven't used the term d!ck riding before?

Aaron McGruder is white now, huh? n*gga, you aint my brother. You're a delusional foot soldier for a crack head. You in here writing passionate haikus trying to defend a drug addict. But I'm the homos3xual my n*gga?

You're a weak minded fool. You're all for black progress but you're cosigning the destructive nature of a crack head? Yea, that's real brotherly of you. Let someone continue to walk down a path of destruction and do nothing to help.

How dumb you have to be to think that anybody that doesn't agree with your ignorant point of view is white? How are you helping build black communities by cosigning a junkie? Who are you mentoring? How many kids without fathers are you being a father to? Calling someone a peckawood aint changing those problems. But yet you want talk about brotherhood. You're a brother stuck in a hood of ignorance. That's it

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #94
fallguy 
space
space
$4,882 | Props total: 1642 1642
well damn...
 5 years ago '12        #95
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
Where that single tho?
 5 years ago '04        #96
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 KiddMischief said:
Where that single tho?
Yea I came in this thread lookin for a single and witnessed a homicide
 5 years ago '12        #97
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 Kadillac87 said:

Grafted's bi*ch a.ss got ethered once again
 5 years ago '04        #98
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0
 Kadillac87 said:

5 years ago '11        #99
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Call Homicide.

Since Kadi is a n*gga let's see this mmg foot soldier put together a sentence without saying he was a peckerwood, but in an all honesty. This n*gga is really in his mid 30's. WTF is he doing on a forum for a group that don't know his existence. This dude has no kids and is in his mid 30's.

What's the reason

1. Can't find a women to fondle with?
2. You're shooting blanks? soldiers all grounded?
3. You don't find the opposite s3x attractive? You see a fat a.ss walk by you don't look twice?
4. Look for a partner to "adopt".

Inbeforehecallsmewhite

5 years ago '12        #100
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Kadillac87 said:

[pic - click to view]

That black hand is also a subliminal for Grafted was reaching
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy