50 Cent Single Dropping Tonight / Knox To Talk about BET Fight on Hot 107.9

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,103 | Props total: 11331 11331
 foshomoney said:
ain't this the dude who got knocked out
bbbbbbbut he knocked out Beanie Segal.

just couldnt do GP.
 5 years ago '10        #62
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
space
$17,052 | Props total: 20263 20263
@mikeknox215
'I am something Different y'all gonna understand in a minute'
'They fu*k wit the wrong n*gga stay tune is gonna get worst'
 5 years ago '07        #63
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #64
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,342 | Props total: 2053 2053
 AJtheGreat said:
Hope its a dope street single
wishful thinking
 5 years ago '12        #65
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
Kadillac87 with that ether lmfaoooo .
Poor grafted
 5 years ago '12        #66
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,460 | Props total: 12977 12977
what time does it drop
 5 years ago '12        #67
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,103 | Props total: 11331 11331
 daman729 said:
what time does it drop
who mike knox?

oh he already got dropped.
 5 years ago '12        #68
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
i believe Knox on just about everything... knox could have easily took this opportunity to cause a ton of publicity (even though he going in) yet didnt show any indication of abusing this opportunity!!! yeah he prob covered for 50 but that is it...
 5 years ago '04        #69
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11339 11339
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?
 10-02-2012, 08:46 PM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to get worse?? wtf he going do? if Ross or somebody don't have nobody k!lled Ross is a bi*chmade...Gunplay better get with the Gunplay forreal
 5 years ago '11        #71
MoneyChasnMason 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,913 | Props total: 41 41
 Kadillac87 said:

well dayum
 5 years ago '09        #72
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Damn kadillac

5 years ago '09        #73
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
 Kadillac87 said:

*dj drama voice* AND JUST LIKE DAT......................
 5 years ago '12        #74
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,577 | Props total: 5034 5034
 Kadillac87 said:
Damn. 05? You missing out on some good sh*t bruh. That "Return of the Body Snatchers" went hard.
 5 years ago '05        #75
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

Did Mike Knox explain how be ended up on his hands and knees catching body-shots from Gunplay or did he say he tripped on his shoe-laces?

If Mike Knox can get his 7 year prison sentenced reduced in exchange for that Gunplay chain he might be able to resurrect the G-Unit brand and 50-Cents rap career.
Maybe Ross will talk to his police friends to get his term reduced for Gunplay chain.
 5 years ago '08        #76
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
where's the song?
 5 years ago '11        #77
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Graftedgenes

Kadillac Bodied You & Laid The Chalk Down!

5 years ago '04        #78
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
 Kadillac87 said:

5 years ago '04        #79
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
 Kadillac87 said:

10-02-2012, 10:39 PM         #80
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

You gotta be a white boy or a homos3xual because no self-respecting Black male has a convo with his brother with white homos3xual-slanguage about "d!ck" and homos3xual visuals in his convo.

I bet 25 white boys co-sign your homos3xual postage.

Yeah I'm light-skinned like Halie Selassie, it's the Yamasee in my blood but I promise you ain't nann peckawood gonna co-sign the words I type and I put that on my identity without the bi*chassness of a pig-skinned neaderthal hiding behind a computer-screen.

You a bi*ch behind a curtain terrified of what your "exposed" identity would reveal to the world.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-02-2012 at 10:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy