50 Cent Single Dropping Tonight / Knox To Talk about BET Fight on Hot 107.9

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2012, 05:58 PM         #41
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Duke about to do 8 in the joint right? So instead of focusing time with the family, you taking Ls on tape being a flunkie for a rapper with a dead music career. Good luck getting 50 to give you the right phone number before you go in. Forget about him actually taking a trip for face time. Some negros never learn.
 5 years ago '04        #42
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11090 11090
lmaoooo grafted is madddddddddddddd
 10-02-2012, 06:08 PM         #43
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
he got maced you idiot, security maced the unit first to save your favorite crack head, then he jumped up when mike was down.

Why do whites call Gunplay a crackhead when he doesn't even smoke crack?

I never knew mace could drop somebody to their knees...must have been extra strength.

...damn homie a so-called "crack-head" still on his feet throwing body-blows after 4 dudes ran off and left Mike Knox on the ground crawling like a crab after a failed jumping?

Gorilla-Unit need to hit the gym or learn Karate.
 5 years ago '04        #44
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,709 | Props total: 11395 11395
 W24x55 said:
lmaoooo grafted is madddddddddddddd
 5 years ago '11        #45
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Grafted, how much MMG is paying you to solicit yourself on the internet like this for them?
 5 years ago '10        #46
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 11354 11354

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Mike Knoxx was on the ground eating dirt tho...how he talking fly when he the only one that got mopped
 10-02-2012, 06:21 PM         #48
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Grafted, how much MMG is paying you to solicit yourself on the internet like this for them?
I got a pink-skinned white bi*ch that pays me hoe-money every time a peckawood types the Supreme Wisdom science "Grafted Genes" on the Internet or inserts a cut-out picture of a black mans head into a convo with another male.

bi*ches love the attention but I can't understand how males foam at the mouth for it...please explain.
 5 years ago '05        #49
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 the synthesis said:
Mike Knox got beat, even though he jumped duke initially

Take the L,

gettin beat by a crackhead after he got jumped, how was gunplay still throwing down, i dont care if mike was maced, u jumped him and he was still standing after..

pillow fists
and Mike Knox said his fist is swollen lol 5 dudes with swollen hand against a a Solo Gunplay and after they finished Gunplay was the one throwing down.

He's had a few days to work out what to say plus 50 would have told him to say whatever 50 wanted him to say regarding anything he said.

So he never answered what actually happened, Gunplay could have just been walking passed 50 and them?
 5 years ago '11        #50
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Got that n*gga chain
 5 years ago '06        #51
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
Video tape don't lie
video tape vs. words
 5 years ago '11        #52
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I got a pink-skinned white bi*ch that pays me hoe-money every time a peckawood types the Supreme Wisdom science "Grafted Genes" on the Internet or inserts a cut-out picture of a black mans head into a convo with another male.

bi*ches love the attention but I can't understand how males foam at the mouth for it...please explain.
What you talkin about bruh?

You and Gunplay must have the same dealer. MMG pays your a.ss in Trident Layers and crack.
 5 years ago '05        #53
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Kadillac87 said:

You and Gunplay must have the same dealer. MMG pays your a.ss in Trident Layers and crack.

10-02-2012, 06:49 PM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:

You G-Unit wiggers must be feeling the effects of the Mike Knox & 40-Glocc body blows this year.

.......I thought you'd be listening to Kreyshawn and eating a mayonnaise sandwich instead of flirting.
 5 years ago '05        #55
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:
You G-Unit wiggers must be feeling the effects of the Mike Knox & 40-Glocc body blows this year.

.......I thought you'd be listening to Kreyshawn and eating a mayonnaise sandwich instead of flirting.
40 glocc's not on g-unit

Mike Knox has Gunplays chain

5 years ago '04        #56
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11090 11090
where is the song?
 5 years ago '11        #57
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?
Lurker gave props

5 years ago '10        #58
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Kadillac87 said:
Bruh, I haven't listened to G-Unit since 05. Never owned any G-Unit clothing and I'm black. Anybody that calls you out on your copious amount of d!ck sucking is automatically white huh? That's your defense, huh? n*gga, if you gonna d!ck ride a crackhead, at least let it be somebody famous. Whitey Houston was on crack, but she had hits. The only hit Gunplay has are from Mike Knox.

Ole light skin a.ss n*gga gonna try to call somebody white when you're one day without sunlight from being white yourself. You a foot soldier for a weed carrier. How does that work out?
 5 years ago '11        #59
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 Kadillac87 said:

5 years ago '10        #60
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,823 | Props total: 2213 2213
 Kadillac87 said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy