10 Beefs That 50 Cent Has Squashed Over The Years

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
15051 pageviews
32 comments

Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
10 Beefs That 50 Cent Has Squashed Over The Years

[pic - click to view]

The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Jay-Z

Why They Had Beef: During a BBC radio interview in 2009, Jay made a comment about how no one is scared of 50 Cent. That ignited a war of words (mostly on 50's end) between the two and resulted in 50 taking a lot of public shots at Jay.
How They Made Up: We're not really sure. But, in 2010, a shot of Jay and 50 talking at Eminem and Jay's "Home & Home" show in Detroit surfaced and 50 revealed that everything was cool between the two. "We got a chance to kick it for a minute," 50 said. "I know people were interested in what that conversation was like. But, they can ask Jay-Z. I take people's actions as if it's genuinely how they feel. I can only use what I saw you do as if that's what you meant. I can't understand what your motivation was prior to that." Um, OK? Whatever the case, this beef is over.
The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Oprah

Why They Had Beef: Fif claimed he was upset with O because she said his music represents everything that's wrong with today's culture. So, he went on to name his dog after her.
How They Made Up: 50 appeared on "Oprah's Next Chapter" back in June and patched things up with her. He even explained why he named his dog after her. "I love you," he said. "You know they say a dog is a man's best friend."

[pic - click to view]

The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Jadakiss

Why They Had Beef: Fif was upset with Jada for jumping on Ja Rule's 2004 single, "New York." So, he included some shots at him on his diss track, "Piggy Bank," and continued taking shots at him for several years.
How They Made Up: In 2008, the two spoke and agreed to end their beef. "We hollered like grown men," Jada said. "We kicked it. Hopefully, there'll be a good outcome from this."
The Beef: 50 Cent vs. T.I.

Why They Had Beef: In late 2011, 50 made a comment about Tip's 2010 drug charges and said that he thought T.I. should have let his wife Tiny take the rap for them. That led to a month-long Twitter battle between the two.
How They Made Up: Eventually, cooler heads prevailed and 50 and T.I. worked out their differences with a phone call. "We got into it," 50 said later, "and he had a lot of legitimate points."
The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Diddy

Why They Had Beef: In 2008, Fif recorded a song called "Hip-Hop" suggesting that Diddy knew who k!lled Biggie. He wasn't happy that Diddy wouldn't let Mase out of his Bad Boy contract so that he could sign with G-Unit.
How They Made Up: After trading words through the media, the pair called off their beef during an appearance on MTV's "TRL." They've had other disagreements since then (50 once said that Diddy's music "sucks") but they aren't beefing with one another right now.

[pic - click to view]

The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Ciara

Why They Had Beef: In early 2011, Fif and Ci-Ci engaged in a Twitter war that started after 50 referred to some of his female followers as "beyotches." It resulted in a vicious back-and-forth between the two.
How They Made Up: Although they've continued to throw subliminal jabs at one another, they made up on that particular day courtesy of a link that Ciara put up to Queen Latifah's "U.N.I.T.Y." 50 agreed to let the beef go.
The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Cam'Ron

Why They Had Beef: In 2007, 50 and Cam started beefing after getting into a live argument during Angie's Martinez's Hot 97 radio show. It led to a series of diss records and shots fired by both sides.
How They Made Up: They never formally squashed their beef. But, during an interview with MTV in early 2011, k!lla Cam admitted that he was over it. "I don't have no problem with 50," he said. "50 cool with me…We had our little hip-hop beef or whatever you wanna call it but ain't no problem."

[pic - click to view]

The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Lil Wayne

Why They Had Beef: In 2007, there were a lot of rumors floating around about both artists having diss tracks prepared for one another. 50 released his first in August by dropping "Part Time Love." And then, Wayne responded (inadvertently) when a song called "Louisianimal" leaked in November without his permission. So, 50 fired back the following January with "Play This On The Radio."
How They Made Up: This beef didn't really have any legs since both artists were bickering over, well, nothing. It ended unceremoniously in August 2009 when 50 appeared at one of Wayne's "America's Most Wanted" tour stops.
The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Dr. Dre

Why They Had Beef: Okay, okay, so this wasn't exactly "beef." But, 50 did make some derogatory comments about the Beats By Dre headphones line last year while promoting his Sleek By 50 headphones that raised a few eyebrows.
How They Made Up: 50 later said that he wasn't taking shots at Dre—just sticking up for his own headphone line. "It depends on how you look at it," he said. "The [headphone] category itself, how big is it? Is he in direct competition with me or Bose or Sony? At this point, it's just me creating what I feel like is the higher standard. This is what I sit in the studio for after recording for the mastering process, to feel like it's completely up to par and standard, so when people hear it, it registers the right way." Oh, 50. Such business savvy!

[pic - click to view]

The Beef: 50 Cent vs. Game

Why They Had Beef: Which time? Over the years, 50 and Game have beefed multiple times, most notably back in 2005 when 50 kicked Game out of G-Unit after the release of his debut album. The beef has continued for seven years now with both sides periodically taking shots at one another.
How They Made Up: Shortly after they started beefing in '05, 50 and Game held a joint press conference in Harlem and called a truce. It didn't last for very long. But, hey: At least they tried! Maybe one day they'll be able to call their beef off for real. After reading about some of these other beefs that have been squashed, you never know, right?
How dead these beefs are only 50 would know the answer to that.

[pic - click to view]

Vibe |

32 comments for "10 Beefs That 50 Cent Has Squashed Over The Years"

5 years ago '07        #2
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
lotta these still brewing though

I guess it's just the....competitive nature of the actual artform
 10-02-2012, 02:52 PM         #3
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game will always sh*t on him, Nas too.
 5 years ago '07        #4
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
people just like to make articles usin an artist name for no damn reason lol.only thing that was actually squashed was joe, jada and oprah.tha rest just faded away
 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM         #5
Sin Loc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
competition is for the strong minded

beef is not competition, beef is violence
 5 years ago '10        #6
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
half of these werent even beefs.
 5 years ago '10        #7
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,743 | Props total: 8669 8669
jayz one wasnt a beef i didnt think 50 mad he couldnt make fam mad enough to buy into his bull
 5 years ago '11        #8
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 Graftedgenes said:
 5 years ago '04        #9
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
 Graftedgenes said:
if nas can get over jay fu*king his bi*ch im sure he can get over the 50 beef.
 5 years ago '11        #10
EL CHAPO 99 heat pts99
space
space
space
$6,578 | Props total: 3602 3602
the jay and 50 rivalry has lasted for long over a decade
 5 years ago '11        #11
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Ciara, Oprah, Lil Kim

how do you beef with females?

10-02-2012, 05:02 PM         #12
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares. n*gga aint been relevant in music since 05.
 5 years ago '11        #13
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
Whoever wrote this didnt listen to hiphop in the 90s since they think Jay/50 started in 2009 when both are recorded saying the other's name on a track over a decade ago..
 5 years ago '11        #14
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 1408 1408
most of these sh*ts started way before when you said they did and havent been resovled what in the fu*k are you on or what is the person on who you got this from
 5 years ago '11        #15
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,499 | Props total: 1123 1123
Where's Ja
 5 years ago '10        #16
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
50 and nas squashed it and game stilll taking shots at 50 lol
 5 years ago '11        #17
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,486 | Props total: 3560 3560
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Ciara, Oprah, Lil Kim

how do you beef with females?

He never beefed with Oprah and where did you get Kim from, they were always cool.
 5 years ago '05        #18
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Urbanchill said:
most of these sh*ts started way before when you said they did and havent been resovled what in the fu*k are you on or what is the person on who you got this from

What one's have not been resolved?

It looks like Vibe is the OP's source, but yeah some of those sh*ts started before they said.

oh yeah, you might aswell add Fat Joe to the list now.
 5 years ago '09        #19
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 YungAJ24 said:
He never beefed with Oprah and where did you get Kim from, they were always cool.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #20
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 Graftedgenes said:

Why does Game keeping asking to come back to the unit tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy