50 Cent Responds To Gunplay On Twitter Says He Dont Take Kindly To Threats & More

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Boo Boo in this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '11        #42
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 SoCannon said:
E

And I don't even fuk with 50 but ain't no n*gga touching him he to connected we talking bout a dude that went against Preme and da whole Supreme Team when he didn't have sh*t imagine how his mind set is now with all the money he has.
That right there.
Plus Bimmy from Supreme Team came out and said 50 a real dude and is gangster.

/EndThread
 5 years ago '05        #43
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
50-Cent may be untouchable bruh, his own baby mother said he rolls with police in
bullet-proof cars.

If you beef with 50-Cent you gonna get arrested, or indicted, or audited, or deported, or all the above.... his HipHop police connections are too solid.

It's also difficult to touch an irrelevant rapper because they ain't making industry rounds and being on the scene like the artists with a buzz, the only time you might see an irrelevant artist like 50-Cent in the mix is if it's a tribute appearance or an industry funeral.

When you look at the structure of MMG you have a multi-city organization with bases in NY, Atl, & Miami and ties that extend beyond music, they're deep enough and connected to handle any situation but the HipHop police is something you can't fu*k with so it makes things interesting.
Structure of MMG? All his artists worship 50.

French , Meek, all them.

50 got Ross and Gunplay hiding out calling Puff and Jay right now to try to diffuse the situation and get extra protection.

50 got sniper money
 10-02-2012, 12:16 PM         #44
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 foshomoney said:
My first time seeing that video. I hope she tryed to a.ssasinate him first because if this n*gga did that to his baby moms over an arguement or child support then he don't need to be free.
It was over jealousy because she left him for another man and the man was up in the house with his feet laid up.

50-Cent is the perfect target to beef with because you ain't got to worry about street sh*t you just have to worry about the government and law enforcement agencies.

Look how Game dismantled their entire movement and had them scattering like roaches until Jimmy Iovine intervened and made Curtis kiss game on the cheek in public.

You seen how murder Inc and Black Child was shooting & stabbing Curtis until he got Interscope to hire him some protection...just watch that Smurf video were they talk about running him out of Queens because he was with the Police.

Jimmy Henchmen was shooting up their Mammas house and putting bullets in Lodi Mack and them G-Unit cowards was hiding out like mob-snitches until the Feds stepped in.

G-Unit is harmless which is why 40-Glocc is falling in the bushes and Mike Knox is on the ground catching body-shots on some MMA sh*t.

LOL, at these snowballs acting like this constant-victim is a super-hero.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Mike Knox going on Philly radio tomorrow to say what happened and who got gun plays chain
 10-02-2012, 12:29 PM         #46
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:

Wondering if I was the only one that saw that
 5 years ago '11        #47
space
space
 Jet Jagu4r said:
Mike Knox going on Philly radio tomorrow to say what happened and who got gun plays chain
Who said that?
 5 years ago '04        #48
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 KingP1n said:
He deleted two of the tweets, only got the one about taking kindly to threats up
Seems he dont give a fu*k cuz thats the one that would look like he bout to do something bout him

Fif got suttin cooking, I bet he got the full f!ght footage and they jut waiting to release it
A Physic Told me PART 2 COming soon
Even if he has the footage it's just gonna show that 5 guys couldn't beat 1 dude up
 5 years ago '11        #49
space
space
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Even if he has the footage it's just gonna show that 5 guys couldn't beat 1 dude up
Either way it could show that Knox was already down before Gunplay ran over, which it already looks like.
Could also show how it started etc.

Better than some short footage at the end of the f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #50
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 the synthesis said:
dead@disappear money

Imagine if Gunplay were to disappear, 50 basically wou;d be suspect no 1 due to that tweet, which basically means 50 just talking sh*t.

Although i am sure next time Fif and MMG meet, there will be a f!ght, although i dont think there are many places where they will come across one another asides music award shows, but MTV security dont play
Dude 50 could blast someone point blank in day light on Camera and get away with it.

Look at buck, stabbed some dude on Camera and got probation.

50 got money to do dumb stuff, and got lawyer money to clean it up.
 5 years ago '05        #51
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 SoCannon said:
Lol you clown how you going disrespect a dead man tell u a pus*y

You talking about the guy who slapped Jimmy Henchmans 14 or 15 year old son with Tony Yayo??? and thats why Yayo's mamas house got shot up.
 5 years ago '05        #52
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
50 is a fake . He kissed Fat Joe's a.ss and was too scared to step to Game like a man . He has never taken it there and is a pure wimp.
 10-02-2012, 12:59 PM         #53
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dameons said:
50 is a fake . He kissed Fat Joe's a.ss and was too scared to step to Game like a man . He has never taken it there and is a pure wimp.

[pic - click to view]

A gentlemanly kiss on the cheek can squash all beef

(R.I.P Chris Lighty)
 5 years ago '05        #54
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 tonystarks21 said:
50 doesnt fu*king play around he talks sh*t and backs it up
and sits behind n*ggaz and gets them to do his dirty work, or he gets on his detective mode and does reports and pays for information. Have you seen that the marjority of people that beef with 50 end up in prison or deported or have some type of problem with the law.

From Ja to Irv, to Blackchild, Supreme, Lil Wayne, Young Buck, Bang Em & Shyne both deported.... I probably missed a few out, I don't think 50 has had so much as a parking ticket since he made it. Game on the other hand, handing out beat downs left right and center to these rappers who be talking sh*t to him, he tried to get at 50 too except the radio station or 50 had security (or if you wanna say goons lol 50 wasnt aware, they were protecting him and rushing him out the back door while he was on flex lol but some of the 50 stans try to act like he was giving orders).

Thinking about it 50 seems like a punk, I think he has just created the image he has so people dont test him but alot of people have pulled his hoe card and nothing has come of it accept them people ending up having problems with the law etc.
 5 years ago '05        #55
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
 dameons said:
Why step to game when you can get his mans shot @ Hot 97
 5 years ago '11        #56
space
space
 dameons said:
Kissed fat joes a.ss?
The same Fat Joe that 50 stepped on stage to confront him at the VMA's.
Same fat joe that 50 got chased outta the awards.
Same Fat Joe whos friend got fu*ked up in prison cuz of what he said?

Game got his homebody shot for trying to fu*k with 50.
I fu*ks with game but im just sayin
 5 years ago '05        #57
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
He didnt even take out Gunplay.... 150lb cokehead LMAO

Gunplay got more buzz than 50. Somebody need to hook us up with the gif of Gunplay giving Mike Knox those bodyshots lol
 10-02-2012, 01:10 PM         #58
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god damn that salty hate permeating from yall pores for 50 done fu*ked up yall judgement

no event/persuasion on earth is gonna make yall think different
 5 years ago '05        #59
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Why step to game when you can get his mans shot @ Hot 97
50 was on the air you fool LMAO When they heard the shots his security intteruped the interview to save him..... and get him out there
 10-02-2012, 01:12 PM         #60
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dunkeeeee vs Junkeeeee
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy