most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 693 693
didn't the dude at Tasker get shot by some other n*ggas he had beef with? I swear someone was telling me he was gonna get offed anyway.

Regardless most of these happened in MoCo and VA so I wasn't sweating them really. They did cancel track practice though.
 10-03-2012, 09:05 AM         #62
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Holy sh*t, that was 10 years ago?? Feel fu*king old now
 Jsinn23 said:
damn its already been that long? sh*t man, time FLYS
 R4P said:
Life is short fella's, value your time and just enjoy this sh*t.
damn i was about 14-15 years old when it happpened. time really does fly by without you realizing. thats y i live my life to the fullest.

palogee said:
That's the sh*t that pisses me off. Could have showed the boy how not make the mistakes that he did....

Now That punk a.ss dude is eternally sleepy and Malvo is the one who is really paying the price.

fu*kin hate this sh*t right here....

yea if you ask me, malvo got the worst sentence. would rather die than be locked up behind 4 walls, cuffs, and bars for the rest of my life.

anyone has recent pics of malvo? cant seem to find any
 5 years ago '08        #63
Kewop Decam 81 heat pts81
space
space
space
$16,005 | Props total: 9811 9811
 R4P said:
yea we were walking in zig zags for a whole month cuz of these two as*holes

SN: is it true the real reason he did it was to off his wife?
Yea. They were k!lling random people so when the wife got k!lled shed just be another number in an unsolved serial k!ller spree.

Almost worked. There's a whole episode about it on BETs American Gangster I believe which is on Netflix. I know he's not a gangster and BET is dumb, but the episode was great.
 5 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,781 | Props total: 12287 12287
Muhammad fu*ked this dudes mindstate/mentality up. Basically trained him to be an army soldier living as a civilian.
 5 years ago '08        #65
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Eddie.. said:
yo a homeboy of mine's back then his dad had one of them vans for work

we used to go in everyday til he wanted to f!ght us

his jun even had the ladder rack too, idk if you remember later on they came out and said that the white van had a ladder rack even tho they wasn't even in a white van
Lol I remember. Everybody was a suspect with those vans. Cops pulled over this one van w/ two Mexicans inside which they got arrested later on. After they figured it wasn't them they got deported.
 5 years ago '11        #66
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 R4P said:
yea we were walking in zig zags for a whole month cuz of these two as*holes

SN: is it true the real reason he did it was to off his wife?
Yeah, I thought I heard something like that. Cuz he wanted it to look like she was just another victim of the spree. Then he'd be able to have his wife k!lled and it would kinda make him a victim as well in stead of a k!ller. Kinda smart and stupid at the same time. I mean he needed to k!ll 10 people just to cover up the murder of his wife?
 5 years ago '08        #67
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 Esdot said:
didn't the dude at Tasker get shot by some other n*ggas he had beef with? I swear someone was telling me he was gonna get offed anyway.

Regardless most of these happened in MoCo and VA so I wasn't sweating them really. They did cancel track practice though.
Whoa no not the story. Malvo took the shot. He got him as soon as his mom dropped him off in front of the school door.
 5 years ago '11        #68
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,445 | Props total: 1110 1110
 AnyGiven said:
That was a scary time back then. We were scared to do normal things outside of our home because of those two. So many things got cancelled for damn near a month. Ruined my XC season. High school games were moved to undisclosed locations or were cancelled. Kids running home everytime they saw a white van. When he hit that middle school kid I was shook
lol hell yea man n*ggas was heated cuz we aint have recess we had to fu*kin stay in the school and sh*t, the funniest thing from this all was watchin ppl in the neighborhood run in zig zags from their cars to their houses i remember one day wen i was sick watching my mom come back from droppin my brother to school and bustin her a.ss running to from the car to the house. the part that really k!lled me was her rollin from the spot she fell to the house
 10-03-2012, 11:34 AM         #69
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was a sophomore in hs damn feels like yesterday
 5 years ago '09        #70
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
10 years?
I feel so old because I remember this so vividly
 5 years ago '04        #71
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,170 | Props total: 9652 9652
 AnyGiven said:
Lol I remember. Everybody was a suspect with those vans. Cops pulled over this one van w/ two Mexicans inside which they got arrested later on. After they figured it wasn't them they got deported.
 5 years ago '09        #72
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 SiekaSiklo said:
lol hell yea man n*ggas was heated cuz we aint have recess we had to fu*kin stay in the school and sh*t, the funniest thing from this all was watchin ppl in the neighborhood run in zig zags from their cars to their houses i remember one day wen i was sick watching my mom come back from droppin my brother to school and bustin her a.ss running to from the car to the house. the part that really k!lled me was her rollin from the spot she fell to the house
oh no this is sad and funny
 5 years ago '10        #73
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
n*ggaz say they was serial k!llers but they werent. It was all a plan so that dude could k!ll his ex wife.....n*gga was trying to make her become a victim of the DC Sniper that way it wouldnt look like he did it. Also these n*ggaz were like great snipers or something.......n*ggaz wasnt crack shots.
 5 years ago '10        #74
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
 GetuOne said:
Yeah, I thought I heard something like that. Cuz he wanted it to look like she was just another victim of the spree. Then he'd be able to have his wife k!lled and it would kinda make him a victim as well in stead of a k!ller. Kinda smart and stupid at the same time. I mean he needed to k!ll 10 people just to cover up the murder of his wife?

nah bruh....he needed to keep k!lling to keep the kid in to it. The kid didnt know the real reason....he was brain washing that n*gga......so in order to keep the kid in line thats what he did was k!ll more than he really had to. Stupid sh*t but thats what stupid people do.
 5 years ago '07        #75
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
even after they got caught we was still scared to catch the bus months later lol

we didn't believe they really got caught at the time
 5 years ago '05        #76
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
I could see Denzel Washington playing John Allen Muhammad in a movie. That dude was in the army and trained to shoot ended up brainwashing the other kid... And what do they have in common? They didnt have parents to raise them...
 5 years ago '07        #77
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
he should be an author talking the way he does like its a novel lol
 5 years ago '08        #78
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
WTF. I just read this on wikipedia about dude.

Part of his testimony concerned Muhammad's complete, multiphase plan. His plan consisted of three phases in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas. Phase One consisted of meticulously planning, mapping, and practicing their locations around the DC area. This way after each shooting they would be able to quickly leave the area on a predetermined path, and move on to the next location. Muhammad's goal in Phase One was to k!ll six white people a day for 30 days. Malvo went on to describe how Phase One did not go as planned due to heavy traffic and the lack of a clear shot and/or getaway at different locations.

Phase Two was meant to be moved up to Baltimore. Malvo described how this phase was close to being implemented, but never was carried out. Phase Two was intended to begin by k!lling a pregnant woman by shooting her in the stomach. The next step would have been to shoot and k!ll a Baltimore police officer. At the officer's funeral, they would plant several improvised explosive devices. These explosives were intended to k!ll a large number of police, since many police would attend another officer's funeral. More bombs were then to be detonated as ambulances arrived at the scene.

The last phase was to take place very shortly after, if not during, Phase Two. The third phase was to extort several million dollars from the U.S. government. This money would be used to finance a larger plan: to travel north into Canada and recruit other effectively orphaned boys to use weapons and stealth, and send them out to commit shootings across the country
 5 years ago '11        #79
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,654 | Props total: 419 419
 Ron O'Neal said:
Phase Two was meant to be moved up to Baltimore. Malvo described how this phase was close to being implemented, but never was carried out. Phase Two was intended to begin by k!lling a pregnant woman by shooting her in the stomach. The next step would have been to shoot and k!ll a Baltimore police officer. At the officer's funeral, they would plant several improvised explosive devices. These explosives were intended to k!ll a large number of police, since many police would attend another officer's funeral. More bombs were then to be detonated as ambulances arrived at the scene.
I never knew this sh*t

I didn't know he was going shoot people in bmore
 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM         #80
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:
these n*ggas were amazing

i just read malvos novel thing, i feel they need to release him he was only 17 and didnt know no better plus they only k!lled white ppl, they aint k!ll no brothers or sisters man so they aint do no harm to the black community except make us shook at that time, dude seem so innocent, its so sad in life that when u do bad they lock u in this place called prison/jail where your separated from everyone, i dont think ppl realize what that sh*t really is until u go there(i never went) but im saying prison is crazy, his life is now in that cell forever till he dies, hes never gonna play with a iphone or anything he probably dont even know what a video game is, sh*t is crazy when u think about it life is deep, life is precious, he cant live one

On another note i wonder what he does in jail, i wonder did anybody do anything to him, is he in his own cell? i can i visit dude?

everytime i look at his face i just wanna cry for him, i just wanna give him some money or something, i wanna make love to him, ya feel me bx?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Skratch; 10-03-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy