Oct 2 - D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7426 pageviews
93 comments

SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2536 2536
Oct 2 - D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

[pic - click to view]

Lee Boyd Malvo, who was convicted along with John Allen Muhammad in the 2002 D.C. sniper shootings that left 10 dead and three wounded, says he remembers the k!llings vividly but can't explain why he did what he did.

"I was a monster," Malvo told the Washington Post in a recent interview from a Virginia prison where he's serving six consecutive life sentences without the possibility of parole. "If you look up the definition, that's what a monster is. I was a ghoul. I was a thief. I stole people's lives. I did someone else's bidding just because they said so. There is no rhyme or reason or sense."

Malvo, now 27, was a teenager at the time of the shootings. Muhammad was executed in 2009. The shooting spree lasted three weeks before the pair were arrested at a truck stop in Maryland.

"At that point in time, I had been desensitized," Malvo continued. "In the midst of the task, there is no feeling. It got to a point where I'd get in a zone. There was nothing else but whoever is before me, and anything that comes between me and, as you would say, the target, I'm either going to destroy, or if it's too big, find a way around it. Nothing is going to stop me but death to get that done. ... I was able to tap into a place that if there was a soul there it was behind layers and layers and layers of darkness."

Muhammad, Malvo said, was a father figure to him.

"I trusted him," he said. "I was unable to distinguish between Muhammad the father I had wanted and Muhammad the nervous wreck that was just falling to pieces. He understood exactly how to motivate me by giving approval or denying approval. It's very subtle. It wasn't violent at all. It's like what a pimp does to a woman."

"He picked me because he knew he could mold me," he said. "He knew I could be what he needed me to be. ... He could not have chosen a better child."

After their arrest, Malvo said, he claimed responsibility for the k!llings in an attempt to save Muhammad from the death penalty.

"I did everything I thought I could do to save his life," Malvo said. "It was just a mixture of half-truths, details that only I or the k!ller would know, because I was there. What's crazy is this entire process. I'm concerned for him, and he doesn't give a rat's a-- whether I live or die."

[pic - click to view]

D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’ | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

93 comments for "Oct 2 - D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’"

5 years ago '06        #2
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
He was basically the Black Jason Bourne, except where he fu*ked up, he wasnt working the for the govt, the govt gotta lotta positions for dudes like him.
 10-02-2012, 12:36 PM         #3
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nightmare said:
He was basically the Black Jason Bourne, except where he fu*ked up, he wasnt working the for the govt, the govt gotta lotta positions for dudes like him.
No he wasn't. These dudes k!lled entirely at random.
 5 years ago '08        #4
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
That was a scary time back then. We were scared to do normal things outside of our home because of those two. So many things got cancelled for damn near a month. Ruined my XC season. High school games were moved to undisclosed locations or were cancelled. Kids running home everytime they saw a white van. When he hit that middle school kid I was shook
 5 years ago '09        #5
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 AnyGiven said:
That was a scary time back then. We were scared to do normal things outside of our home because of those two. So many things got cancelled for damn near a month. Ruined my XC season. High school games were moved to undisclosed locations or were cancelled. Kids running home everytime they saw a white van. When he hit that middle school kid I was shook
I remember hearing you guys had to cancel Halloween too right? I think I remember hearing that back then, but damn I cant even imagine walking around just constantly looking around and seeing what was up.
 5 years ago '08        #6
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Jet Jagu4r said:
I remember hearing you guys had to cancel Halloween too right? I think I remember hearing that back then, but damn I cant even imagine walking around just constantly looking around and seeing what was up.
I can't remember Halloween but I know they were caught before then so maybe it still happened. While pumping gas I had to jog around the car man . I was like if he is gonna hit me then I'm gonna be a moving target.
 5 years ago '05        #7
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 nightmare said:
stfu. you sound stupid as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #8
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
yea we were walking in zig zags for a whole month cuz of these two as*holes

SN: is it true the real reason he did it was to off his wife?
 5 years ago '10        #9
dustiniscool 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 45 45
wouldnt be suprised if the government had something to do with this. like the ted kaczynski brainwashing sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #10
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 R4P said:
yea we were walking in zig zags for a whole month cuz of these two as*holes

SN: is it true the real reason he did it was to off his wife?
i know im wrong for this one but this sh*t got me
 5 years ago '07        #11
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 AnyGiven said:
I can't remember Halloween but I know they were caught before then so maybe it still happened. While pumping gas I had to jog around the car man . I was like if he is gonna hit me then I'm gonna be a moving target.
I can imagine a grown a.ss man jogging around his car while pumping gas too ..those snipers had y'all on mode
 5 years ago '05        #12
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
Holy sh*t, that was 10 years ago?? Feel fu*king old now
 5 years ago '09        #13
dbailey86 
space
space
$2,250 | Props total: 228 228
i will never forget that. I was really scared to go outside and i was really shook when they said someone was dropped off in the woods behind my school with a rifle bag
 5 years ago '05        #14
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 AnyGiven said:
i remember when gas stations were puttin up giant tarps in front of the pumps so u couldnt be seen from the street.
 5 years ago '08        #15
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
sh*t was crazy here in md...I remember I was in junior year hs...they told us about it in gym class, had me paranoid as fu*k for a couple weeks

Crazy how they found duke at a rest stop
 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM         #16
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn its already been that long? sh*t man, time FLYS
 5 years ago '06        #17
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 FalconBuddha said:
Holy sh*t, that was 10 years ago?? Feel fu*king old now
Same thing I said. I thought at most it was maybe 6 years ago. 10?
 5 years ago '08        #18
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 Jsinn23 said:
damn its already been that long? sh*t man, time FLYS
Yeah insane
 5 years ago '05        #19
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
Life is short fella's, value your time and just enjoy this sh*t.
 10-02-2012, 08:16 PM         #20
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This kid was in my high school class for a month. Look up his Wikipedia if you think I'm bullsh*tting, Fort Myers, FL, Cypress Lake High School. Quiet as fu*k. Some kid asked to borrow a pencil and he just stared at his desk and didn't respond. After their identities were released, news crews swarmed our school. We didn't know yet, but near the end of 7th period the teachers said we had to wait and listen to the principal who had a message for us. Everyone was like, "the fu*k?" Principal comes on, and she tells us that the D.C. Sniper went to our school. I looked round and everyone had a look on their face like

She told us news crews would be hassling us as we left and were waiting for the bus, walking home or going to our cars and under any circumstances to not talk to them whatsoever. So of course as we walked outside, half the kids were in front of the cameras talking to them

sh*t was wild though, I remember during 9/11 at the same school I swore another country was invading us when I saw the Pentagon on fire after already knowing about the Towers. When I saw the Pentagon hit, the only thought in my head was, "fu*k... sh*t is going down, I need to get out of here and get some guns." I was in full on war mode when I left that day, it was wild too because the first song I heard when I got out of school on 9/11 was on the bus, "Still D.R.E." (My bus driver and most the kids were hood as fu*k ) So I was all adrenaline ready for war and sh*t. Wild times.

Article about Malvo and Muhammad renting a house in my city and Malvo going to my school and proof of the reporters swarming on us at the end:

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 10-02-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago