Week 5: RGIII vs. 2 Points

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-02-2012, 04:22 PM         #41
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
thats cause yall use the option plus Shananon prolly still utilizng that zone block sh*t....(im only a.ssuming he is). Unfortunate for you guys we just faced Cam and his little zone read bullsh*t which was obviously live reps for our boys. I expect us to play yall much better than we played them. n*ggaz is acting like Carolina put it on us but are forgetting that is how division games usually go.
we also have a RB thats top 5 in rushing in the league.. the panthers do not...
 5 years ago '06        #42
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
We finally got Garcon back, so that's a big help. Idk what we are going to do with the Falcons passing attack though.
 5 years ago '10        #43
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 @RG3 said:
i aint knocking yall.....its any given sunday......but in regards to backs....Stewart, Williams, Tolbert, and Newton are all sharing the rock......be hard for one of them to be top 5. Jamaal Charles is beasting but he only had like one good rip on the Falcons. We are getting good quality tackles out of all of our positions on defense.
 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM         #44
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
i aint knocking yall.....its any given sunday......but in regards to backs....Stewart, Williams, Tolbert, and Newton are all sharing the rock......be hard for one of them to be top 5. Jamaal Charles is beasting but he only had like one good rip on the Falcons. We are getting good quality tackles out of all of our positions on defense.
still better imo shows on the field..
 10-02-2012, 05:16 PM         #45
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
That doesn't mean he's better or you guys have a better run game.

Give me johnathan stewart and williams over yall rb anyday of the week.
 5 years ago '06        #46
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
Yeah, I'd take Panther running game. But ours is nothing to sleep on, the scary part is he's only a rookie. So its kind of hard to compare that, because we are going off the panther ground game from the past also.
 5 years ago '11        #47
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
Abraham and Edwards discipline on the read option was horrid last week, n*ggas got caught in space so many times I think we can force more turnovers out of RG3 though, we forced 2 fumbles off big hits against Cams big a.ss, just couldn't recover them. RG3 gets popped a few times by Spoon, Nic, or Willy Mo and he should be coughing that ball up.

And we have a top 10 pass defense, to the n*gga saying our defense ain't good. Until we look like the Saints run defense, our run defense ain't a problem, IMO.
 10-02-2012, 07:39 PM         #48
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phonk$ said:
That doesn't mean he's better or you guys have a better run game.

Give me johnathan stewart and williams over yall rb anyday of the week.
actually it does right now.. neither Dwill or JStew are playing better than Morris.. as of right now.. i take him over both.. being real.
 10-02-2012, 07:57 PM         #49
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
actually it does right now.. neither Dwill or JStew are playing better than Morris.. as of right now.. i take him over both.. being real.
 5 years ago '07        #50
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,500 | Props total: 43630 43630
i think morris is going to have 1 or 2 good seasons tops. he isnt that athletic or explosive. he just runs hard. shanny gonna run him into the ground quick.

oh well ride him while we can.
 5 years ago '07        #51
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Morris already in my top 5 fav skins. Just puts in work and runs forward, not backwards. Let him take 20 carries each week, he working to get paid
 10-02-2012, 10:36 PM         #52
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phonk$ said:
people always take into account past accolades.. which is nice.. but not for the RB game.. since they tend to end so quickly..
 5 years ago '08        #53
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843
 ttime236 said:
Morris already in my top 5 fav skins. Just puts in work and runs forward, not backwards. Let him take 20 carries each week, he working to get paid
They need to stop prematurely comparing him to Terrell Davis tho. RG3 didn't run as much vs Tampa and we didn't run the actual option at all, just zone reads. The Shannys haven't used the same scheme from game to game and have kept D's on their heels. It's like RG3 is a new toy and they don't know what they want to do with him yet.

Main concern in this game is Julio/Roddy/Gonzo... Our secondary is a.ss cheeks, only hope is to pressure Ryan every damn play and that's unrealistic. Falcons will score 35+ effortlessly
 5 years ago '04        #54
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
This is the type of game that the Skins win because we have no shot on paper

but I still think we we lose 32-24
 5 years ago '09        #55
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
$37,408 | Props total: 10534 10534
EVERYONE picking the Skins to win...The fu*king Redskins tho? No disrespect to RGIII and Morris...They're balling...But who else do they have? The Falcons are WAY stacked and after that almost loss to the Panthers...We ain't gone be so lackadaisical coming out Sunday. We let our guard down and should have lost. Won't be the same this week.
 5 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
Should be a good game, hope both teams stay healthy........we trying to go into the bye undefeated because after the bye some stiff comp awaits.
 5 years ago '09        #57
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
“Oh my gosh, he is very impressive. Through the first four games, to see a guy throw and run the way he’s running and throwing the football is very impressive."

" His biggest strength is his ability to run the football. He’s leading an offense that’s very effective at running the ball – not only with traditional plays, but zone plays that Coach [Mike] Shanahan basically made a staple in this league when he was with the Denver Broncos.It’s going to be a big challenge for us this week. ”

Translation: We going for that n*ggas knees

Trent you better do your job son
 5 years ago '07        #58
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
sounds like a bunch of bullsh*t to me. i expect the falcons to have a pretty good defensive gameplan in place.
 5 years ago '07        #59
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
This is the type of game that the Skins win because we have no shot on paper

but I still think we we lose 32-24
this guy trying to pull the old if we win "i told you so" if we lose "i told you so"

pick a side man.
 5 years ago '04        #60
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
My money talks and I'm putting my money on Atlanta when I place my bets on Friday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy