Kobe when asked who's team is Lakers -- "Thats a really silly question, its my team obviously"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2012, 01:16 PM         #141
TUNES707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
This dude has been a cancer the last few years. Straight delusional. This laker team is gonna look just like the one in '04. Kobe bout to go for under 40% by the way he's talkin.
whose team is dwight howard on?

(____)lost

*nets
 10-03-2012, 01:19 PM         #142
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gman3689 said:
FIRST POST ON BOXDEN BUT MEMBER FOR YEARS. READ Y'ALL

Aight look't here Ms
Yo I been watching news on boxden for years, but I never bothered to write no one cuz it's a waste of time.
Just a bunch of bxtchs, (a few cats), but mostly bxtchs arguing back and forth about players who don't give a flyin fuxk about who they are.
Bxtchs who don't work and all live off their momma. Who are on here all day.

I go to read a interesting topic about sports and the first bxtchboy I see is some fu*kboy who's name is budala or w.e. fuxk his name. This Nigg is by far the most annoying-est, d!ck-riding diva I have ever seen. I mean the girl takes everything to heart and has a response to everything and its always some stupid hatin sh*t.

Your A HEAT FAN, BUUTTT YOU d!ck-RIDE KOBE HARDER THEN I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! YOU POST LAKERS/KOBE TREADS EVEN BEFORE THE LAKERS/OR LAKER (FAN) CAN BREAK THE NEWS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nikka k!ll yourself you ain't shxt. Where the fxck were you 2 years from now when the heat were garbage. Not even Florida Residents watched those boring sh*tty games, they were crap, they were Irrelevant! But now you loud, sit down girl hush.

I know there are some real fans like me, from all teams.

But I know a n*ggah a fake when he posting and checking on the other niggs teams all day, more then the cat checks on his own team to see what's poppin' with them.
And to be able to criticize another n*ggah or that team.
Regardless of the hate you give you just wasting your own life which is good! ahahha
And the n*ggah you making posts about, don't know you exist and is getting his money while you point blank broke. haaaaaa Go get a job shawty
Or keep doing whatcha doing spanky!

damnnnnnn you one emotional n*gga, after 5 years with no posts your first one is writing a novel on another n*gga who probably doesn't know you exist
 5 years ago '12        #143
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Heat fans are so interested about whats going on with the Lakers:ohhellnonas:and gone fu*k around and lose to the Nets or the Knicks watch
 5 years ago '05        #144
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
"My n*ggaz didn't know like Kobe..."
 5 years ago '07        #145
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1092 1092
 Nyse03 said:
This dude has been a cancer the last few years. Straight delusional. This laker team is gonna look just like the one in '04. Kobe bout to go for under 40% by the way he's talkin.
cancer?? what the fu*k are you smoking?
 5 years ago '12        #146
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 varun313 said:
cancer?? what the fu*k are you smoking?

[pic - click to view]

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 5 years ago '12        #147
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
 blackjewelz said:
n*ggas say Kobe is selfish and can't be a good teammate and in the same breath say he won 3 rings as a sidekick.
 5 years ago '12        #148
Fearless Genius 72 heat pts72
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 740 740
 blackjewelz said:
n*ggas say Kobe is selfish and can't be a good teammate and in the same breath say he won 3 rings as a sidekick so nothing surprises me on here anymore.n*ggas just say whatever will put Kobe down at the moment.

[pic - click to view]

147 - 42 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 77% 19 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 97-57, Rank #29 | Aug 16: 2-0, Rank #224 | Aug 14: 11-8, Rank #285 | Aug 13: 1-0, Rank #480 *
 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM         #149
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MakeItHappen456 said:
Who team should it be ?

Kobe = 5 Rings,30M/YR

Kobe Bryant = 5 Rings

>>>>>>>>>>>

Miami Heat Franchise = 2 Rings

wait for heat fans to say "3 of those were shaq's" then flip it around and say "wade didn't need shaq"
 5 years ago '12        #150
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
 DailyOperator said:
wait for heat fans to say "3 of those were shaq's" then flip it around and say "wade didn't need shaq"
Lebron Stans won't flip it around, Saying Wade needed Shaq is a good way to for them to Downgrade him below James even more and hate on Kobe at the same time
 10-03-2012, 04:54 PM         #151
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
bron fans are mad
 10-07-2012, 07:13 AM         #152
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Obey said:

damnnnnnn you one emotional n*gga, after 5 years with no posts your first one is writing a novel on another n*gga who probably doesn't know you exist

Hah if you say so kid. Same way you don't exist too me cat or he doesn't too, Who are you again?!
Did I lie on my post pus*ycat? Nah I don't think I did. I just felt like I wanted to laugh at a lame who is "supposedly" a Heat fan but then does a lot of research on Kob and the Lakers and probably posts more treads about them than he does his own team!

Like I said I'm from Florida and I will die laughing if I here that pus*ycat isn't from Fla either!

I'm a Real Nba fan I been watching and when I say watching I mean like the whole season from all teams not just 1 or 2 well over 8 years. You can even include the sorry Nets or Bobcats in there. But if you mean like catching games here and there like everyone else in here and knowing players since I was a Young'N.

Let that sink in and you'll know how much cocck sucking goes on in here.
I just never decided to write cause I'd be wasting my time debating and shxt talking,
just like i'm doing now!! Haha

This is my cuz's account but they actually have some good interesting posts in here about anything of anything instead of going from yahoo.com to usatoday.com or nba.com you diggy kid?.
And I don't need to argue with any lame like barney or w.e. his name to know I'm a big fan of an athlete or team cause at the end of the week Lebron, Kobe, or Jordan ain't paying me my BAC(Big a.ss Check) too be on here all day rappin son. But, if Bron paying him $ to be on here sucking his dicck on some shtt like boxden & and a few other fu*kboys then thats them. Lol

You got twitter? If you do! Any cat that has twitter is an "emotional n*gga", cause twitters whack and people post 20+ A Day, saying what they feel or on their mind. You emotional n*gga

Ill write you a novel too if you feel like being tried as well.
And if a that pus*ycat ain't respond obviously he was tried, and everything I said was absolutely true about his c*cksucking ways.

10-07-2012, 07:51 AM         #153
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhosIt said:
Heat fans are so interested about whats going on with the Lakers:ohhellnonas:and gone fu*k around and lose to the Nets or the Knicks watch

They've been like that since 2010, when they actually became debatable...

I could have sworn there were only a few, even down here in South FLa

Now they're like a swarm of crickets, Chirping everywhere!
 10-07-2012, 08:21 AM         #154
gman3689 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
n*ggas say Kobe is selfish and can't be a good teammate and in the same breath say he won 3 rings as a sidekick so nothing surprises me on here anymore.n*ggas just say whatever will put Kobe down at the moment.

Those are kobes biggest fans....

They also say he got carried to those rings but then again

They averaged damn near the same amount of points for rings 2 and 3 @ around 29to30 PTs??? With each one dominating in their categories meaning kobe in Asts and Shaq n Rbds?

Only difference was in ring 1 when shaq averaged about 7 more then kobe? But the cat was 21!!!? Lol I don't think wade or bron could have done that with a player like shaq in 00'.

By the Next year it was clear that Kob was the best player on the Lakers while still being 2nd fiddle. Taking over the playoff games and being the ball handler.
And that's why they had that fallout.

Enough said.

5 years ago '09        #155
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
of course it's your team, that's why they're failing
 5 years ago '11        #156
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
sh*t, WATCH OUT! fu*k....

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #157
Chrisdunk 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 5 5
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago