Kobe when asked who's team is Lakers -- "Thats a really silly question, its my team obviously"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,117 | Props total: 15672 15672
 Michael Wilson said:
That is a silly question. Kobe is of a championship pedigree. He is the most accomplished player in the league

As long as Kobe's a Laker it's "his team." Period. Same thing with Duncan in San Antonio.
 10-02-2012, 06:46 PM         #102
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xrayvisionmedia said:
Only a ****** can be so dumb as to think a NBA team is his when he does not own the fu*king team.
Nice profile pic, it seems to me your one of the greatest Laker fan around
 5 years ago '06        #103
L.or.D 
space
space
$782 | Props total: 26 26
Boss Bean has spoken
 5 years ago '08        #104
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
He aint even say that sh*t sarcastically I'll enjoy watching Kobe jack up 3s from damn near half court against okc in 4th instead of feeding Dwight or letting Nash do work
 5 years ago '05        #105
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
three letters

okc
 5 years ago '08        #106
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
 Dollaz said:
Im born & raised in LA so i been watching and rooting for Kobe and the Lakers my whole life.

With that said, I'm still objective enough to see past the "legend" of Kobe Bryant. He's one of the greatest EVER. 1st ballot HOF'er. Will definitely have a Greater "Legacy" than Dwight.

BUT...in 2012 going into 2013, Kobe is NOT better than Dwight Howard overall. Period.

We don't have to play the "what if" game at all.

Dwight Howard is MORE efficient than Kobe Bryant at this point in their careers. End of Story.

I don't think any professional sports analyst would even dare to argue against that Today. And anybody who does isnt being honest and objective or their just trollin like skip bayless.
even with all this, it's still Kobe's team. it's not about who the better player is. its about leadership, accomplishments and the fact Kobe been a laker since 96. and by that measure, adding in skills and #s, Kobe is still the best player on the team IMO

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 10-02-2012 at 07:32 PM..
 10-02-2012, 07:32 PM         #107
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
He aint even say that sh*t sarcastically I'll enjoy watching Kobe jack up 3s from damn near half court against okc in 4th instead of feeding Dwight or letting Nash do work
Yes I'm sure it'll make your life more bearable what if the opposite happens? Let's just wait and see to see what happens please.
 5 years ago '04        #108
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
 slimdogg3325 said:
even with all this, it's still Kobe's team. it's not about who the better player is. its about leadership, accomplishments and the fact Kobe been a laker since 96. and by that measure, adding in skills and #s, Kobe is still the best player on the team IMO
I respect your opinion fam.

At the end of the day, as long as he plays within the system and let's nash run the show They'll be on their way to another chip.

& we'll be dancing in front of the staples center next june!
 10-02-2012, 07:58 PM         #109
Butterz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
finals mvp separates a jordan from a horry u dummy :ohhellnonas:

role player rings get no respect
Nope 30M/YR separates jordan from horry. What role player gets 30M/YR and Five Rings ?
 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM         #110
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Kaliko said:
steve nash says it's kobe's team, too

3:11

so I don't why y'all trying to use this as some kind of ploy to indicate that the lakers will not co-exist and play as a team.
n*ggas is threatened. Looking for anything to say the Lakers won't be an elite team. The championship ain't gonna come so easy this year, face it.
 10-02-2012, 08:12 PM         #111
Butterz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas is threatened. Looking for anything to say the Lakers won't be an elite team. The championship ain't gonna come so easy this year, face it.

I agree, people could argue all day long about mvp's. The Lakers were put together for Rings and Rings Only.
 10-02-2012, 08:12 PM         #112
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe's 2 finals MVPs puts him 5th on the finals MVPs list....so that's cool. Kobe top 5 no matter how you like to look at it.
 5 years ago '12        #113
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
 Butterz said:
Nope 30M/YR separates jordan from horry. What role player gets 30M/YR and Five Rings ?
Being a Lakers fan and having to defend our team and players make threads like this worth it. And remember, Jordan Fanatics have no team. Once he left the game most of them jumped from one team to another like a good groupie. So they going to say whatever they can to sleep at night Look at how many non Lakers fan commenting on everything they hope go wrong with our team.

And Jordan Stans are Made Kobe call Wilt the greatest That burns their soul to the core
 10-02-2012, 10:31 PM         #114
PYP187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea Kobe is the caption, he has experience and rings
 5 years ago '11        #115
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Some dummies here going off one lil clip yet if you hear everyone speak on it, you know what it is. I see how the Superhead groupies became relevant now smh yell™
 5 years ago '11        #116
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Kobe will have 8 and 24 retired
But we all know that 45 by Jordan ain't getting retired lol yell™
 5 years ago '05        #117
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
no one cares more about the lakers then the fake heat stans and seeGay and his click
 5 years ago '06        #118
kast 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 328 328
 abstractq said:
Lakers get dwight

Heat stans nervous cause their reign is short

MJ stans nervous cause Kobe about to tie his ring count

Bulls fans nervous cause that win-loss record about to be shattered

So haters making threads to convince themselves that the entire competitive balance didnt just shift in the Lakers faavor for the next 3-4 years

'but but but. . .their chemistry wont be there'

'but but but. . .kobe's too selfish'

'but but but. . .they tried this in 2004'

'but but but. . .MJ is still the GOAT no matter how many rings kobe got'

'but but but. . .Kobe needs too much help'

rofl. . .n*ggas emotions show up in every keystroke. Kobetitle number 6 on the way. Better accept the reality of that sooner rather than later. It'll only hurt more later

n*ggas reachin why would it be dwight or nash team? they just got there. pau to weak willed for it to be his, and metta, well, that n*gga dumber than an empty packet of duck sauce
 10-03-2012, 01:09 AM         #119
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
b00ty dolla tell em why u mad tho
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #120
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 909 909
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
if the lakers lose no matter what media and u idiots who talk about the lakers more then laker fans will blame kobe. No matter what happen this year if lakers dont win everyone will blame kobe THAT WHY IT IS HIS TEAM if kobe gave up the ball and let others do work u idiots would say he lost it and no longer good if he avg 30 and the lakers lose then u will call him selfish that why its his team . everything on kobe.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now