Kobe when asked who's team is Lakers -- "Thats a really silly question, its my team obviously"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
What happens when Kobe averages , 24ppg, 6.6 apg, 5.2 rpg And the Team has great chemistry, with Dwight doing 21ppg 14rpg?
 10-02-2012, 05:04 PM         #82
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe said that sh*t like some arrogant prick, made Dwight look like a bi*ch
 5 years ago '04        #83
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376

5 years ago '12        #84
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652

another easy W for my celtics
 5 years ago '08        #85
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
kobe is still the best player on the lakers
 5 years ago '08        #86
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9138 9138
Wow gunit is sh*tting on u n*ggas roooofl. Rip thread
 5 years ago '04        #87
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
 J said:
There's only 2 players in the league that can stop the Lakers from winning the title this season.

One is named Lebron James. The other is named Kobe Bryant.
In the words of the great R. Kelly

"REAL TALLK!"

If Kobe can accept the fact that his team is loaded and not chuck up dat bullshat, then it's over for the league (baring injuries of course)

If steve nash is allowed to run and control the offense the laker will not be beat in any 7 game series. But that is a BIG IF.
 10-02-2012, 05:43 PM         #88
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All these opposing fans coming out of nowhere, well it's kinda given why they are posting, their scared to see this team a.ssimilate and play well with each other, I don't blame them, but like my Laker homie said, stop feeding the trolls, all they can do is play the "wishful thinking" game right now, Kobe is to old and selfish and so on, we should just sit back and see how this plays out.
 10-02-2012, 05:45 PM         #89
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dollaz said:
In the words of the great R. Kelly

"REAL TALLK!"

If Kobe can accept the fact that his team is loaded and not chuck up dat bullshat, then it's over for the league (baring injuries of course)

If steve nash is allowed to run and control the offense the laker will not be beat in any 7 game series. But that is a BIG IF.
You can bet this is going to happen, why wouldn't Kobe want the Lakers to win championships? after all this is the best franchise in basketball
 5 years ago '06        #90
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449
That is a silly question. Kobe is of a championship pedigree. He is the most accomplished player in the league
 5 years ago '04        #91
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
 Effit said:
Dwight Howard is currently the best player on the lakers.

At this point, in both of their respective careers he is way more efficient on both sides of the ball. Dwight Howard is arguably the 2nd-3rd best player in the league.

If the trade would have been Dwight for Kobe, safe money says the Magic don't even make the playoffs.
 10-02-2012, 05:50 PM         #92
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dollaz said:

At this point, in both of their respective careers he is way more efficient on both sides of the ball. Dwight Howard is arguably the 2nd-3rd best player in the league.

If the trade would have been Dwight for Kobe, safe money says the Magic don't even make the playoffs.
Answer my question. Don't dodge it, you just like playing the what "if" game like the rest of them don't you? Typical
 10-02-2012, 05:51 PM         #93
Obey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
this isn't 2006
 5 years ago '08        #94
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,825 | Props total: 9138 9138
 NotInThisTown said:
Answer my question. Don't dodge it, you just like playing the what "if" game like the rest of them don't you? Typical
But Dwight is the best player on the lakers and the 2nd best player in the league..

I don't think that's really up for debate.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Infiniti2012 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 42 42
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZuW38VImiqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 5 years ago '11        #96
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Dollaz said:

Kobe wouldn't make the playoffs in the weak a.ss east fu*kouttahere
 10-02-2012, 06:08 PM         #97
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
But Dwight is the best player on the lakers and the 2nd best player in the league..

I don't think that's really up for debate.
Yes you are correct, I don't agree with you on the "Dwight being the 2nd best player in the league" part but Dwight being the best player on the Lakers sounds reasonable, a guy who's been on the Lakers ever since he entered the league is not entitled to say it's HIS team? I just don't see what's the big deal is to be honest. I'm sorry but what are we really arguing about? about Kobe's response or Dwight's position in the league?

Last edited by NotInThisTown; 10-02-2012 at 06:10 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #99
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
 NotInThisTown said:
Im born & raised in LA so i been watching and rooting for Kobe and the Lakers my whole life.

With that said, I'm still objective enough to see past the "legend" of Kobe Bryant. He's one of the greatest EVER. 1st ballot HOF'er. Will definitely have a Greater "Legacy" than Dwight.

BUT...in 2012 going into 2013, Kobe is NOT better than Dwight Howard overall. Period.

We don't have to play the "what if" game at all.

Dwight Howard is MORE efficient than Kobe Bryant at this point in their careers. End of Story.

I don't think any professional sports analyst would even dare to argue against that Today. And anybody who does isnt being honest and objective or their just trollin like skip bayless.
 5 years ago '11        #100
xrayvisionmedia 
space
space
$366 | Props total: 14 14
Only a ****** can be so dumb as to think a NBA team is his when he does not own the fu*king team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy