They Lining up for 2k13 my dude

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10-03-2012, 02:21 PM         #81
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
Wait till GTA drops

[pic - click to view]

This in Philly?
 10-03-2012, 04:08 PM         #82
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LexHeyden said:
My gamestop had about 20 ppl and we waited inside, had the game by 12:02, home by 12:05, I live across the street
that's how it is round here too. They just check the receipt and hand you a game. You don't even get a bag. So the line moves like clockwork. People think, fu*k that I'm not standing in line. Or I gotta come early and be first. But it's really not that serious. Skyrim was the longest line and everybody had their sh*t in 5 minutes.
 10-03-2012, 04:45 PM         #83
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got in at 12 thought no line walk in and thu have a line inside the store so I wasn't tripping... They had 2 lines 1 for nba other for re6. Got in at 12 home by 12:30... and Walmart in my area is packed at night they only have to registers open and everybody else is stocking so it would take a good 45 minutes for somebody to Come to the back area to open the case... Was just in the other day took a dude an hour to have somebody help him get a bike off the bike rack

Last edited by J-R; 10-03-2012 at 04:48 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #84
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 SOCIALITE said:
that's how it is round here too. They just check the receipt and hand you a game. You don't even get a bag. So the line moves like clockwork. People think, fu*k that I'm not standing in line. Or I gotta come early and be first. But it's really not that serious. Skyrim was the longest line and everybody had their sh*t in 5 minutes.
Damn you all are lucky with these no line stories, where I'm at you gotta go like a few hours early and get in line (Usually just for Halo/Cod and maybe Skyrim) because if you don't get there early you'll be in line forever and wont get your game until like 1, lines get huge here.
 5 years ago '05        #85
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Waiting in a video game line ain't that bad. I used to do it before I got on my modding sh*t and get all the games early. Its pretty fun and is more of a social event if anything. Used to do it with my boys. Most of the big stores give out prizes and have tourneys popping so its worth it sometimes. Truth be told though if you want to cop that sh*t at 12 and don't give a fu*k about anything else your best bet is a 24/7 Walmart.

Also waited in line for the 4S and that sh*t was fu*king boring. Never again for a fu*king phone. Alot of the people were either old or socially awkward.
 5 years ago '12        #86
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
 supervillain said:
Wait till GTA drops

[pic - click to view]

n*gga stop trollin', that's from Black Friday.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy