Apple Acknowledges iPhone 5 Camera Problem, Says You’re Holding It Wrong

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
 5 years ago '04        #22
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 famoussasjohn said:
For everyone's sake, please don't go full retard next time.

[pic - click to view]

right click+ view image "samsung-galaxy-s-iii-lens-flare.jpg"

Of the phones tested, only two were able to really suppress flare: the iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S III.

all phones have flare to some extent but you're really gonna try and act like it's an issue on the sIII.. you should take your own advice and not be a retard next and actually READ the article you post
 5 years ago '04        #23
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Some of the comments on that page are hilarious.

Haven't people defending Apple on this learned anything?

1. Customer: Hey! This is a problem!

2. Apple Genius: You're holding it wrong!

3. Customer: No, I'm not this is a real problem

4. Apple Genius: Yeah, sorry you're holding it wrong.

5. Random Internet Apple Fan: Who takes pictures near bright lights anyways?

6. Random Guy On the Internet: I can take pictures near bright lights with my (Insert generic smartphone here) just fine

7. Anti-Apple Crowd: Watch all the fanboys defend this

~A week later~

8. Apple CEO: Yeah the camera sucks

9. Apple Fanboy who's never had another type of phone: Isn't that a cool lens flare effect!?!
 5 years ago '05        #24
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Yah Apple stans are fu*king disgusting. You'll let the Genius bar geeks fu*k your mom just to stan for Apple.
 5 years ago '04        #25
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
So me pointing out Android users obsession with Apple threads = me thinking Apple can do no wrong?

Facts vs a.ssumptions

Like somebody else said:
"The best way to get Android fans together? Make an Apple thread"

You guys are just as bad, if not worse than the isheep you hate

don't mean to toot my own horn but...

its true though
 5 years ago '04        #26
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 fat_boyy21 said:

all phones have flare to some extent but you're really gonna try and act like it's an issue on the sIII.. you should take your own advice and not be a retard next and actually READ the article you post
You claimed the S3 didn't have this issue. I'm just correcting you, along with a picture to prove you wrong, but it appears you're struggling with comprehending facts right now. If it appears on the S3, it's a non-issue to you, but if it happens on the iPhone, it's some major issue and phone is complete worthless, right?
Great logic there.
 5 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
You claimed the S3 didn't have this issue. I'm just correcting you, along with a picture to prove you wrong, but it appears you're struggling with comprehending facts right now. If it appears on the S3, it's a non-issue to you, but if it happens on the iPhone, it's some major issue and phone is complete worthless, right?
Great logic there.
so let me get this straight... the author of the article you posted clearly states that the sIII suppresses flare well for a smartphone and that the iphone 5 does a horrible job of it, but you're trying to claim it's me with a comprehension problem

only a fanboy cant see the difference between these two photos...

Iphone 5

[pic - click to view]

galaxy S III

[pic - click to view]

not only can you not read ... but you cant even look at pictures correctly
 5 years ago '11        #28
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 4279 4279
These Android fans on here are some straight up lames.
 5 years ago '04        #29
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Deuterion said:
These Android fans on here are some straight up lames.
Apparently you haven't seen some of these IFags either. Both sides normally have me like this:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #30
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 4279 4279
 lilsnatch770 said:
Apparently you haven't seen some of these IFags either. Both sides normally have me like this:

[pic - click to view]

The difference is I don't see the Apple fans making Android threads and fronting like they're concerned citizens. It's like saying you detest anal pr0n but you in every damn anal pr0n thread...makes no sense.
 5 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
so let me get this straight... the author of the article you posted clearly states that the sIII suppresses flare well for a smartphone and that the iphone 5 does a horrible job of it, but you're trying to claim it's me with a comprehension problem

only a fanboy cant see the difference between these two photos...

Iphone 5

[pic - click to view]

galaxy S III

[pic - click to view]

not only can you not read ... but you cant even look at pictures correctly
Again, you show your idiocy. Please read my each of my posts, and then re-read it so it can register in your tiny brain. I didn't mention anything about how it suppresses the flare, but that photo that is taken is still affected with the purple haze. Are you with me so far? You stated the S3 didn't have this issue, I corrected you. Quit being a fu*king moron for one second and read through my posts instead of skimming and getting butthurt because you were shown to be wrong and can't handle it.
 5 years ago '05        #32
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 480 480
Did they patent the purple glare yet?
 5 years ago '04        #33
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
got them jimi hendrix iphones

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #34
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
They're about to talk about this on my local news Apple is losing as bad as MS.
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
Again, you show your idiocy. Please read my each of my posts, and then re-read it so it can register in your tiny brain. I didn't mention anything about how it suppresses the flare, but that photo that is taken is still affected with the purple haze. Are you with me so far? You stated the S3 didn't have this issue, I corrected you. Quit being a fu*king moron for one second and read through my posts instead of skimming and getting butthurt because you were shown to be wrong and can't handle it.
you come in here cursing up a storm and you're claiming it's me getting butthurt

If you cant see the difference in the photos to understand why it's an issue for one phone and not an issue for another then I dont know what to tell you... carry on troll, carry on
 5 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
you come in here cursing up a storm and you're claiming it's me getting butthurt

If you cant see the difference in the photos to understand why it's an issue for one phone and not an issue for another then I dont know what to tell you... carry on troll, carry on
You can't take one curse word? It's almost as if I'm responding to a special needs kid.

Are you still having a hard time grasping on what we are talking about aren't you?

Do you want me to explain what I am trying to get you to understand in one to two sentences or do you want to read all of my posts on what I have been referring to.

Hint: I'm not referring to which one has the bigger flare or smallest flare, I'm not referring to any sort of branding of the device or the OS it's on. It's just one particular thing I've been saying the whole time.

Screw it, here's why: It's because they both have this sort of flare. I'm not claiming anything else other than the S3 has a flare (We agree upon one thing, the S3 has a smaller flare than the iPhone 5 but still, the S3 still has a flare.) There was no need to go into defensive mode because I laid out the facts for you.
 5 years ago '06        #37
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
same Android users in every thread caring about Apples moves

dont let the title fool you son.. youre posting in an Android thread

better leave personal experiences and logic at the door before entering

damn, bro..what you got in your mouth in that picture? is that an iphone you sucking on, or is it a mold of SJ's nuts.
 5 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
You can't take one curse word? It's almost as if I'm responding to a special needs kid.

Are you still having a hard time grasping on what we are talking about aren't you?

Do you want me to explain what I am trying to get you to understand in one to two sentences or do you want to read all of my posts on what I have been referring to.

Hint: I'm not referring to which one has the bigger flare or smallest flare, I'm not referring to any sort of branding of the device or the OS it's on. It's just one particular thing I've been saying the whole time.

Screw it, here's why: It's because they both have this sort of flare. I'm not claiming anything else other than the S3 has a flare (We agree upon one thing, the S3 has a smaller flare than the iPhone 5 but still, the S3 still has a flare.) There was no need to go into defensive mode because I laid out the facts for you.

the only person missing the point is you. you posted an article called
Purple Flare Shootout: iPhone 5 vs. Samsung Galaxy S III vs. HTC One S
... let me put the emphasis on the real issue
... let me go one size higher so that you can see the clincher

like the article states, all phones will have flare when taking pics in direct sunlight (or in the examples, a really bright light). It's a common occurance. what's uncommon is a big purple flare. now do you understand how it's not an issue for the sIII and the 4s and how it is an issue for the Iphone 5
 5 years ago '10        #39
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 1528 1528
Apple keeps losing
 5 years ago '04        #40
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,339 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Deuterion said:
The difference is I don't see the Apple fans making Android threads and fronting like they're concerned citizens. It's like saying you detest anal pr0n but you in every damn anal pr0n thread...makes no sense.
You obviously new in this forum then. You obviously don't see all the fragmentation, Apple patent win, lag, battery life threads before ice cream sandwich was released. The problem is that ever since ice cream sandwich iPhone stans had nothing to attack android outside of fragmentation.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago