The Laker starting lineup (pic)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Moony Jackson said:
look at all that help for kobe to attempt to tie jordan in rings

jordan didn't even need all that help

mj will always be >>>>> hobe
Funny because from hat I see in this Lakers starting 5 line up is maybe 1 potential player in their or soon to be in their prime aka Dwight. Everyone else has exited their prime, but can still be a factor in different ways. But not as effective as they were in their prime.

BUT when I look at that f*ggot your in love with.

Jumped ship at the end of his prime to be with another star who was entering their prime (Bosh) and the 2nd best SG in the league who was midway to exiting his prime (Wade).

Your man had to jump ship to join Wade to win in his prime, Kobe had Smush Parker in his prime and only first round exits to show for it.
 5 years ago '04        #42
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 1 1
 Moony Jackson said:
is that the best comeback you got icehoe?

when all else fails, think up some gay sh*t huh?

slow a.ss bi*ch even the lakers fans don't claim you. you just a wannabe

ol background a.ss n*gga trying to photobomb lakers fan pictures

LOL@ laker fans needing to claim me.. I prolly been reppin the Lakers longer than anybody here you soft a.ss n*gga..

Rumor has it your Team Witness application you submitted got revoked? What's wrong, you upset because your e-crew dont want you?? Get off my d!ck you corny azz square
 5 years ago '11        #43
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Kastanova said:
Funny because from hat I see in this Lakers starting 5 line up is maybe 1 potential player in their or soon to be in their prime aka Dwight. Everyone else has exited their prime, but can still be a factor in different ways. But not as effective as they were in their prime.

Jumped ship at the end of his prime to be with another star who was entering their prime (Bosh) and the 2nd best SG in the league who was midway to exiting his prime (Wade).

Your man had to jump ship to join Wade to win in his prime, Kobe had Smush Parker in his prime and only first round exits to show for it.
 5 years ago '12        #44
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22145 22145
What kind of shoes are those that MWP are wearing?
 5 years ago '04        #45
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Kastanova said:

I been saying that for a minute but they just dont get it..
 5 years ago '12        #46
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
BestMc I meant to put in the beginning of his prime but for some reason I put end
 5 years ago '10        #47
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Kastanova said:

lebron prime ended already?

at least that n*gga waited until free agency to make a move, unlike hobe's diva a.ss trying to force lakers to trade him

IceMan said:
LOL@ laker fans needing to claim me.. I prolly been reppin the Lakers longer than anybody here you soft a.ss n*gga..

Rumor has it your Team Witness application you submitted got revoked? What's wrong, you upset because your e-crew dont want you?? Get off my d!ck you corny azz square
oh yes starting up rumors like a gossip hoe is definitely a good comeback

n*gga please

if I was a laker fan I wouldn't even want you reppin my team, your lack of basketball knowledge stays exposed

you run from thread to thread sounding like a n*gga that just started watching nba last year

fu*k you and your p!ss yellow font f*ggit
 5 years ago '10        #48
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 972 972
 ttime236 said:
Pats and Lakers fan?? FOH
 5 years ago '11        #49
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 Kastanova said:
BestMc I meant to put in the beginning of his prime but for some reason I put end
oh ok, then proceed
 5 years ago '12        #50
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:
lebron prime ended already?

at least that n*gga waited until free agency to make a move, unlike hobe's diva a.ss trying to force lakers to trade him

n*gga please

if I was a laker fan I wouldn't even want you reppin my team, your lack of basketball knowledge stays exposed

you run from thread to thread sounding like a n*gga that just started watching nba last year

n*gga

Obviously I meant to put beginning...

and lets see..be in your prime as management and GM doesn't give a fu*k about you or the team being actual playoff contenders as long as they can sell tix because your the best player in the league... so they leave you with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown WHILE in your PRIME....and ONLY WHEN you go on radio and tell them to trade you do they actually decide to listen to you.

OR

Give up in the semi-finals because you've conspired a plan since Summer 2008 to be on the same team with your best friends which all 3 of you happen to be top 2-5 at your positions currently. Knowing damn well that you could have beaten the team that took you out in 08 if you actually focused and didn't quit, but again team up in the beginning of your prime with other players about to enter and midway through their prime....

HMMMM!

FOH
 5 years ago '04        #51
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:

n*gga please

I got my bi*ch mad now Just keep following me from post to post you fu*king emotional little girl..Maybe you'll learn something! I would say it's a damn shame you d!ck riding me! but I cant blame you.. Your a Heat fan..Your franchise got a retired MJ jersey hanging up in the arena
 5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 Kastanova said:
n*gga

Obviously I meant to put beginning...

and lets see..be in your prime as management and GM doesn't give a fu*k about you or the team being actual playoff contenders as long as they can sell tix because your the best player in the league... so they leave you with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown WHILE in your PRIME....and ONLY WHEN you go on radio and tell them to trade you do they actually decide to listen to you.
thats the same thing that lebron went thru in cleveland n*gga

only difference is the owner/gm never listened to him so he handled it with class and waited until free agency to take his talents elsewhere

unlike hobe who handled the situation unprofessionally, just like dwight howard. two unprofessional "me-1st" f*ggits so they will definitely butt heads

lakers chemistry <<<<<

oh and inb4icehoequotesyourpostlikeacheerleader
 5 years ago '11        #53
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
This Media is so much better than last years.
 5 years ago '10        #54
space
space
 IceMan said:
I got my bi*ch mad now Just keep following me from post to post you fu*king emotional little girl..Maybe you'll learn something! I would say it's a damn shame you d!ck riding me! but I cant blame you.. Your a Heat fan..Your franchise got a retired MJ jersey hanging up in the arena
your posts are almost as pathetic as that dry a.ss pus*y that squeezed your retarded a.ss into society

you not even original with your sh*t either, n*ggas done called you out on stealing posts

even your "lakers in 5" sh*t is some sh*t you stole from the heat

lakers dont beat nobody in 5 games, they GET BEAT in 5 games

take yo sorry fake troll a.ss somewhere with that bullsh*t
 5 years ago '12        #55
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,128 | Props total: 15804 15804
Why does everything have to turn into Kobe v. LeBron???
 5 years ago '05        #56
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,922 | Props total: 30311 30311
the gang is all here. In Mitch we trust
 5 years ago '12        #57
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:

only difference is the owner/gm never listened to him so he handled it with class and waited until free agency to take his talents elsewhere

unlike hobe who handled the situation unprofessionally, just like dwight howard. two unprofessional f*ggits so they will definitely butt heads

lakers chemistry <<<<<

are you that fu*king dumb?

Lebron said he wanted Antwan Jamison on the team, next thing you know Jamison is on the team.

BUT management never listened to Lebron?!

Lebron said sure bring Shaq along, and the Cavs signed Shaq.

BUT management never listened to Lebron?!

Fact is management listened to Lebron on who he wanted on the team and who had to go. He had more control on that Cavs team than Kobe did in his prime. Management ain't give a fu*k about Kobe till again..he went on radio.

Lebron took his talents to Miami, because he couldn't get past the Celtics without having help.

Funny thing is... Celtics 08 whooped our a.ss but we got redemption with nearly the same team 2yrs later.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Even a shark smiles when it swims
 5 years ago '04        #59
IceMan 28 heat pts28
space
space
 Moony Jackson said:

unlike hobe who handled the situation unprofessionally, just like dwight howard. two unprofessional "me-1st" f*ggits so they will definitely butt heads

lakers chemistry <<<<<

This has to be the most stupid azz n*gga on this board

n*gga got "handle with class" confused with bi*chazzness

Did this idiot say "me-1st" You clearly dont understand business, you slow azz can't get right f*ggit...
 5 years ago '09        #60
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
79 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago