OFFICIAL Shameless Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #401
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
i really thought fiona would find out about the cheating n everything

i really hope they dont make lip waste his brain n become like frank
 5 years ago '07        #402
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
 iQon said:
Yeahhhh I'm gonna go against my intuition and say he's dead. If anybody knows, it's the guy in the Escalade. And I can't see him giving Fiona that money if he's still alive. I think all that time camping out and hearing about her situation, he just felt bad for her.

Plus if you think about it HE was the one saying she was too good for him. Jimmy would never say that

All in all, dope season. Best yet IMO based on some of the writing. Taking a stab at the cliffhangers, I don't think Ian comes back. Lip will obviously find out his identity was stolen, do nothing about it and end up staying in Chicago. Looks like they foreshadowed him ending up like his father, too. So I wouldn't be surprised if Frank drinks himself to death in the next season or 2 and Lip kinda "replaces" him.
 JewsusChrist said:
i really thought fiona would find out about the cheating n everything

i really hope they dont make lip waste his brain n become like frank
i hope jimmy is still alive, for fiona and the familys sake..especially now that ian is gone....speaking of ian, i'm sure his gay bi*ch a.ss will be back home asap..you don't steal someones identity and no one find out about it..when lip finds out and clears it up, the army will have no choice but to send his a.ss right back to the chi since he's not 18 yet..I just hope lip goes to mit, dude is smart as fu*k but makes some bad decisions too often..it'll be a damn shame to see anyone waste a full ride to one of the best schools in the country..especially a good hearted person like him..I just hope they actually show wtf happened to Jimmy early next season..it'll be lame as fu*k if they didn't and just wrote him out of the show like that ..which leaves me to that n*gga frank..I hope he wisens up and stops drinking but knowing his character I just don't see him completely sobering up..idk why, maybe it's because being an alcoholic is so much of franks character in a sense..that's all we really know him as..I wonder if sober frank would be as funny as regular drunk frank ..either way it was a dope as season finale and i can't wait for the next season

Last edited by Deniro732; 04-09-2013 at 02:29 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #403
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
I just hope Frank somehow gets a liver transplant and still fu*ks around, drinking his a.ss off
 5 years ago '05        #404
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
 iQon said:
Lip will obviously find out his identity was stolen, do nothing about it and end up staying in Chicago.

Typical Lip.

Best character on the show

Frank a close second.
 5 years ago '05        #405
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,469 | Props total: 7118 7118
As an alcoholic myself, I can promise you Frank won't quit drinking.

We are in this till death
 5 years ago '06        #406
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
Regarding the story line with Jimmy, I think he's dead. Fiona's constant calls, leaving voice messages and the last one saying her final goodbye, is an indication that she needs to move on and chooses to whether she wants to or not. Beto also giving her money is another indication that he's gone. But with that being said, I wouldn't mind if he miraculously appears again down the line. But with him dying or not, is a great way to leave the audience to interpret their own conclusion with that story line. But on the other hand, I guess with them not showing what really happened, there's a chance he may still be alive. One never knows.
 5 years ago '04        #407
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5359 5359
Jimmy is dead. He wasn't a man of his word. That whole scene on the Yacht was set up to show his death, and then him "walking the plank", so to speak. It's a wrap on him.

I agree the way they set it up,seems like Lip becomes the new Frank, and maybe Ian probably dies in the Army? ..

All in all great season..
 5 years ago '04        #408
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,224 | Props total: 2222 2222
I'm guessing Ian stealing Lips identity somehow comes back to ruin Lips chances of going to MIT. I'm guessing Ian misses his fairy boyfriend or can't stand the army, goes awol and it comes back on Lip.

Jimmy's dead unless the fans start demanding him back or if they really need a plot twist; then the producers will pressure the writers to write him back in. lol. I liked the character at first but he got kind of annoying. I don't remember him being such a bi*ch in the first season.
 5 years ago '09        #409
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
I felt like jimmy might not be dead because they never showed him get murked they just implied it...

funny seeing others on here have the same view as me
 5 years ago '07        #410
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #411
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
still need to catch the finale
 5 years ago '05        #412
space
space
FINALLY was able to find some time to catch the finale last night (had to stay out the thread till i saw it) and of course loved it. definitely some emotional moments in there. when carl when to cut franks hair, sheils saying bye to karen

like someone said i think ian taking lips id is going to fu*k lip over with MIT, pretty fu*ked up of ian, he went straight bi*ch on us

i also loved mandy's reaction when lip told her he was going to MIT. she knew he wasnt going to take her, but per their conversation earlier in the season, she wanted to see him out of there, even if he didnt take her

there is no doubt in my mind jimmy is gone. maybe if the dude didnt come to the house with the money i would think otherwise, but that pretty much did it for me. and i thought sheils was going to commit that when she was just sitting on the couch...but instead she found a hustle, i hope they find a way to keep her in next season, dont know though

cant wait for next season. new stories for damn near everyone
 5 years ago '05        #413
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Typical Lip.

Best character on the show

Frank a close second.
easily my favorite character, followed by frank/debs
 5 years ago '07        #414
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
Fiona Gallagher has apparently seen the last of Jimmy on Showtime's Shameless.

Justin Chatwin, who played the love interest to Emmy Rossum's Fiona will not return to the Showtime drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. Producer John Wells made the announcement at a TV Academy Emmy panel for the series on Tuesday night in Los Angeles.

A Showtime rep confirms that Chatwin's days as a series regular have come to an end but that the actor could return for one or two episodes in season four.

The actor played the conman forced to turn straight for three seasons -- one season more than the U.K. series on which the Showtime adaptation is based. (James McAvoy played Steve in the original series.)

PHOTOS: THR's Cover Shoot With the Stars of Showtime [5]

During the recently wrapped third season, Chatwin's Jimmy spent the season navigating his secret marriage to the daughter of a drug kingpin (so she could remain in the U.S.) and a domesticated life with Fiona.

When the drug dealer's daughter is deported after she can't reach Jimmy to continue the guise of their marriage of convenience, Jimmy is last seen on a boat with a thug, who later returns to hand Fiona an envelope stuffed with cash. His death was presumed and not depicted on the series. (The character in the past had a penchant for disappearing when the pressure got to be too much but would always find his way back to Fiona.)

Showtime renewed [2] Shameless -- and the rest of its Sunday night lineup -- in January. The drama was up year-over-year in its fourth season, prompting the renewal after three airings.
 5 years ago '11        #415
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
damn, i just fin seasoned 9 and y'all only on 3?
 5 years ago '11        #416
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
^The US version is only three season in.

Ham Rove said:
^Not shocked.
 06-05-2013, 11:30 AM         #417
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
^The US version is only three season in.

^Not shocked.

[spoiler - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #418
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,524 | Props total: 6665 6665
[QUOTE=Kyeezy;27361327]damn, i just fin seasoned 9 and y'all only on 3?[/QUOTE

Last edited by Bullet22; 06-05-2013 at 11:36 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #419
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 432 432
 loyola llothta said:

I just realized that the article that Ham Rove posted could be considered a spoiler.
 5 years ago '11        #420
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Ham Rove said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy