OFFICIAL Shameless Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #381
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
He's dead, that last message Fiona left him
 04-08-2013, 12:17 AM         #382
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty good finale. My Sundays are now meaningless.
 5 years ago '07        #383
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19982 19982

that whole finale, Fiona out here just trying to make moves for her fam
[pic - click to view]

Ian kinda pulled a d!ck move there, but with a kid like Lip, i bet there would be exceptions made lol. theyd figure out pretty quick if, unless Lip finds out and says nothing. Kinda odd they didn't wrap up Jimmys situation, i wonder if they bring him back, or at least show what happened to him...exactly. Cops will prob come around next season about that.
 04-08-2013, 12:39 AM         #384
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 typicalblackman said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #385
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 1694 1694
they did that on purpose just to give some wiggle room of bringing him back sometime down the line
 5 years ago '05        #386
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 xo xo xo said:
Damn thanks to Ian Lip won't be able to go to college.
Because it's impossible to go to the DMV and get a new ID

Anyway, I just finally caught up tonight. I started on season one a few weeks ago, watched the final four episodes including the finale tonight. Gonna read through this thread tomorrow

But next season is all over the place. Fiona at the new workplace, so thats a bunch of new characters. V and Kev might have the baby before the season starts. Lip is at college. Ian is in the military. There's gonna be way to many stories next season :cp3imshocked:

Hope they don't do away with some characters.
 5 years ago '05        #387
space
space
 typicalblackman said:
 ralph lauren said:

[pic - click to view]

Entirely different shows, but come over to the Game Of Thrones bandwagon if you're lookin for something to watch on Sundays.
 5 years ago '07        #388
space
space
i might have to start watching GOT also now lol.
 5 years ago '05        #389
space
space
 minimafiaaj said:
i might have to start watching GOT also now lol.
All three seasons are On Demand if you have Comcast. That's exactly how I just caught up with Shameless, actually.
 5 years ago '07        #390
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
All three seasons are On Demand if you have Comcast. That's exactly how I just caught up with Shameless, actually.
yeah, i got comcast. I could download them all also lol but ill watch it eventually. I watch so much sh*t on HBO as it is lol. but two shows ive seen all the previous episodes of also comes back next sunday on showtime( Nurse Jackie and the big c, watched both with an ex gf and ended up actually enjoying it. so still watch them lol. I expect the big c to end real sad tho). So that will prob keep me busy on sundays for a little bit.
 5 years ago '09        #391
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,982 | Props total: 1854 1854
Shameless got real as fu*k in the finale, but a n*gga didn't cry though. Nope, sure didn't.

5 years ago '06        #392
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,462 | Props total: 26179 26179
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Anyway, I just finally caught up tonight. I started on season one a few weeks ago, watched the final four episodes including the finale tonight. Gonna read through this thread tomorrow

But next season is all over the place. Fiona at the new workplace, so thats a bunch of new characters. V and Kev might have the baby before the season starts. Lip is at college. Ian is in the military. There's gonna be way to many stories next season :cp3imshocked:

Hope they don't do away with some characters.
Bro hasn't his identity essentially been stolen? He can't be in two places at once. At least one of them has to have been screwed over by that
 5 years ago '05        #393
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,341 | Props total: 14139 14139
I need closure! I hate when shows leave me hanging til the next season I guess I'll watch Nurse Jackie

-Carl still thinks he had cancer realest n*gga ever tho
 5 years ago '08        #394
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,966 | Props total: 5533 5533
Episode was great but the Jimmy cliff-hanger sh*t at the end of every season is gettin real old.
 5 years ago '11        #395
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
 Aleandroid said:
Bro hasn't his identity essentially been stolen? He can't be in two places at once. At least one of them has to have been screwed over by that
Exactly,
 04-08-2013, 11:29 AM         #396
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
amybody else think Jimmy might still be alive? i know his death was implied but it's Shameless...
 5 years ago '05        #397
space
space
 iQon said:
amybody else think Jimmy might still be alive? i know his death was implied but it's Shameless...
I have a feeling he is, but I think it's fu*king stupid if that's the case.

The actor that plays him did tweet last night something about him being done with the show so I'm hoping he's k!lled off. Don't get me wrong, I liked the character, but you can only pull that Jimmy disappearing act so many times before it becomes redundant.

That and the fact that the dude who was constantly following him gave Fiona that money. You'd have to a.ssume that is his own money, and not Jimmy/Steve's. He was broke as hell near the end there.
 5 years ago '07        #398
space
space
 iQon said:

[tweet - click to view]

[tweet - click to view]

So dude who plays Jimmy is just sitting around
[pic - click to view]

waiting to see if he got a job lol

but i think he is. Idk how they play that though. I really wonder if Lip goes to MIT, i dont see how that could work with the show lol. But if jimmy is dead, i bet they have cops/feds come around. Cause he wasnt some criminal, rich kid from forest lake lol.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-08-2013 at 11:51 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #399
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 minimafiaaj said:

So dude who plays Jimmy is just sitting around
[pic - click to view]

waiting to see if he got a job lol

but i think he is. Idk how they play that though. I really wonder if Lip goes to MIT, i dont see how that could work with the show lol. But if jimmy is dead, i bet they have cops/feds come around. Cause he wasnt some criminal, rich kid from forest lake lol.
but jimmy was a criminal so to speak, he wasnt in the system but he was doing a lot of dirty sh*t and his dad kinda cleared that up when he said, he does that, just leave and disappear
 04-08-2013, 05:44 PM         #400
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeahhhh I'm gonna go against my intuition and say he's dead. If anybody knows, it's the guy in the Escalade. And I can't see him giving Fiona that money if he's still alive. I think all that time camping out and hearing about her situation, he just felt bad for her.

Plus if you think about it HE was the one saying she was too good for him. Jimmy would never say that

All in all, dope season. Best yet IMO based on some of the writing. Taking a stab at the cliffhangers, I don't think Ian comes back. Lip will obviously find out his identity was stolen, do nothing about it and end up staying in Chicago. Looks like they foreshadowed him ending up like his father, too. So I wouldn't be surprised if Frank drinks himself to death in the next season or 2 and Lip kinda "replaces" him.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy