Gunplay Calls Into Breakfast Club To Speak On Altercation With G-Unit

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #161
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
G-Unit wigger, since when does mace make you fall on your a.ss?

If that was the end of the f!ght then why is the dude that got jumped still on his feet?

Your G-Unit 40-Glocc got the a.ss-whooping of the year on video falling all in the bushes and now ya boy Mike Knox crawling on his knees toward police & catching body shots from a dude half his size. LOL, and you still irrelevant on the music side.

You G-Unit freaks are corny & clumsy.
40 deserved his a.ss whooping, he is a g-unit beg anyway.

at u calling me a freak, ur the worst stan on the site and ur 40, im not as bad as you, nobody is.
 5 years ago '09        #162
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
how is this NOT snitching hard tho?

real G's dont go on radio stations n spill the beans
 5 years ago '06        #163
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,218 | Props total: 5029 5029
Gunplay just got some points from Ross we might see an album come out
 10-01-2012, 02:31 PM         #164
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
40 deserved his a.ss whooping, he is a g-unit beg anyway.

at u calling me a freak, ur the worst stan on the site and ur 40, im not as bad as you, nobody is.
I'm not 40-Glocc..... Euro-weirdo, I'm Dessalines.

We call you a "freak" because you have created over 250 G-Unit threads and put multiple pictures of 50-Cent in your avatar to represent yourself like a stalker-groupie.

I could never be a Stan I don't even listen to Emenims music.

50-Cent was beaten and stabbed by Black Child & Murda Inc and even had a restraining order, he was shot and violated in front of his Grandmothers house and had his chain snatched in Africa which is why weird Europeons like you worship him so much....you can relate to a victim.
 5 years ago '06        #165
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
stans from either side won't admit it, but truthfully both camps took an L

MMG for having a crackhead like gunplay as one of their artists to begin with and g-unit for allowing a crackhead who just got jumped 5 vs 1 to beat up one of their guys
 5 years ago '10        #166
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:

We call you a "freak" because you have created over 250 G-Unit threads and put multiple pictures of 50-Cent in your avatar to represent yourself like a stalker-groupie.

50-Cent was beaten and stabbed by Black Child & Murda Inc and even had a restraining order, he was shot and violated in front of his Grandmothers house and had his chain snatched in Africa which is why weird Europeons like you worship him so much....you can relate to a victim.
not gonna bother responding to this troll anymore. u say this sh*t but then stan a cop.
 5 years ago '05        #167
thisisme 
space
space
space
$741 | Props total: 77 77
Come on y'all, lets have common sense!!! When u go against 5 guys, u are suppose to lose. When the n*ggas weigh double ur weight, u are expected to be knocked out or dead. Gunplay play may have lost, but he won. Only hit I seen was gunplay taking was mace to the fase. I did not expect to see a video of gunplay running to beat on a n*gga. He doesn't appear to be woozy or nothing. Though his punches look soft, it's still a better look than haveing actual footage of taking punches from 5 dudes. He went 5 vs. 1 and survived. How many of y'all can do this?
 5 years ago '11        #168
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
 Graftedgenes said:

As 50 said though El Darado (Fresh Out) took 50's gun and shot blackchild for 50 though

Guy with Glasses

[pic - click to view]

At the end of the day blackchild stabbed 50 in self defense like he said multiple times 50 was reaching for his gun to shoot him
Ja Got robbed at least twice and both chains ended up in 50's Posession, when 50 got robbed he jumped straight into the crowd no delay.

That murder Inc sh*t run deep, people caught bodies over that.
 5 years ago '05        #169
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Gunplay getting beat up downplayed Ross/ Jeezy f!ght.
 5 years ago '05        #170
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 Kadillac87 said:
50 a bi*ch for sending his goons at Gunplay

But Ross a real n*gga for sending his goons at Kreyshawn

You BX n*ggas are funny
 5 years ago '05        #171
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 240ka said:
pretty sure Ross would take care of him but plenty cats dont want Security even if they can afford it
Very seldom do rappers not have security if they can afford it.
 5 years ago '05        #172
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
10-50K A week lol? I know a major artist or 2 whose platinum, hell 1 you all make threads about every day of the week whose security makes considerably less.

I guess you get what you pay for....but 50K a week for security? n*ggas hire homeboys from back home an pay em in clothes and rent em an apartment out here...if security guards made 200-250K a year that easy then im in the wrong line of work
Hire your homeboys for security and you'll see them turn to track stars, ask Gunplay.

What does you knowing "a major artist" have to do with anything?

I know a promoter who handles international tour booking for a lot of major artists. Security is not cheap.

"'For one day, if you need one truck with a driver and three security agents, you are looking at $4,000 a day, and use that four days a week, then you can easily see spending $20,000 a week. For a guy like 50 Cent, that seems like a modest expense, especially if you are factoring in home security,' Werther explained."

Security ain't cheap. That's why poor Gunplay caught the beats.
 10-01-2012, 03:26 PM         #173
paychexx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody typed this sh*t....sounds like the cookie monster....
 10-01-2012, 03:31 PM         #174
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All I know is that if 5 MMG dudes jumped Tony Yayo, they'd be universally praised, so all the talk of it not being a fair one needs to quit.....Gunplay was already knocked on camera once (and this is coming from someone who constantly bumps the Bogota & Inglorious Bastard tapes) and still had the audacity to run his mouth about 50, who has been known to send others to do his dirty work, it was inevitable, especially as he's becoming more famous, that 50 would retailiate
 5 years ago '11        #175
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,098 | Props total: 4055 4055
 the synthesis said:
you cant do much when ur getting jumped, its one of them situations that can happen to anyone given the right circumstances

GunPlay cud have jumped the barrier and ran and people wud say he took an L, instead he decided to f!ghtback, that takes some heart, even though it's a dumb move, but thats a true soldiers mentality, run like a coward or die like a man.

Now the question is who will try to avenge this sh*t, cuz there will be someone looking to make examples of anyone a.ssociated with Gunit/50 if they ever come to MIA

They all have goons, and someone will be caught slippin, i expect this to go back and forth for a few years
nobody is going to get k!lled tho. a lot of money at stake thats why ross en gunplay left atl breathing
 5 years ago '05        #176
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 AuthenticMade said:
It means I know n*ggas aint making 10-50K a week, and 50 Cent is a rarity in the music business, outta some 30-60 rappers signed to major deal hes worth 1, 2, or 300 Million plus...thats a walking empire compared to the majority of the other artists. Most of the n*ggas signed to major deals nowadays arent even worth 10 mil, I'd gamble and say 70% of em arent even worth 5 million...so being able to afford 50K a week for 1 bodyguard(when you guys say they have multiple body guards) just aint realistic.

I DO know plenty of bodyguards for major artists, and I do know alot of these n*ggas are getting a hell of a lot less than 50K a week.....and like I said a large # of these n*ggas are paying their homies in clothing and free room & board lmao.

50K a week....n*gga dont you sell TVs for a living or something, when did you come into contact with anyone in position to try and pass off expert info? Not knocking your job at all just asking?

And yeah their ARE n*ggas in the game who can afford security(even if its paying a homie to protect em) that forego it. Everybody dont have to have a bodyguard on em just because they have celebrity status...hell its movie stars out here worth more than rap stars who dont even pay bodyguards

Arent you in Atlanta? Where you be at son son
Sell TVs? n*gga stop talkin you like you know me.

I "come in contact" with people in the industry because I'm an audio engineer. n*gga actin like he the only dude who "comes into contact" with people in the music industry.

Then you keep quoting "50K" as if I said that's what one person makes a week. On top of that, that's at the high-end of the range ($10k - $50k).

Read the CNN article again

"'For one day, if you need one truck with a driver and three security agents, you are looking at $4,000 a day, and use that four days a week, then you can easily see spending $20,000 a week. For a guy like 50 Cent, that seems like a modest expense, especially if you are factoring in home security,' Werther explained."

That's for a team, not one bodyguard.

And most celebrities do have security, not all, but most.
 5 years ago '06        #177
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
 AzulineAzure said:
how is this NOT snitching hard tho?

real G's dont go on radio stations n spill the beans
do you know what snitching is kid?
 5 years ago '12        #178
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,492 | Props total: 5968 5968
Leaving this here, so I can quickly come back to it when I get home, this interview is a must listen!
 5 years ago '05        #179
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
50 Cent & Tony Yayo went to ATL knowing they were going to beat some one up.

Too bad 50 didnt see Ross. It really would have went down.

Ross would have went back to Miami in a coffin.
 5 years ago '05        #180
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
 psylence2k said:
Getting jumped is taking an L, doesn't necessarily mean you're pus*y or weak but you did get hands put on you and physically violated.

whenever you're outnumbered , you just gotta take that L , next time you smarten up and roll with more muscle the next time you're in a place where you know shyt can go down.

This is all Hoodology 101 , Where did you grow up ??
lol @ hoodology 101. sorry i don't respect jumping so I can't call it a win. if that's the case if you get sucker punched that's an L too and 50 took the ultimate L by getting shot 9 times when he was unarmed. Dude got caught yea, but y'all actin like this sh*t was a fair 1 on 1. He had no other options at that time and he walked away pretty unfazed. To be honest I'd give the L to the n*ggas who teamed up on dude and had to pepperspray him and still didn't accomplish sh*t. The whole sh*t is corny altogether tbh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy