Gunplay Calls Into Breakfast Club To Speak On Altercation With G-Unit

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ghost213 said:
50s had his chain snatched to btw, does that make him a bi*ch too? wait 50 didnt even thrown hands, has 50 ever laid hands on any rapper other than Ja Rule? and 50 went to hospital that night LMAO
He got into a f!ght with Fredro Starr at the Vibe Awards.

5 years ago '05        #142
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 Kadillac87 said:
He got into a f!ght with Fredro Starr at the Vibe Awards.

okay so 50's had f!ghts with two of the smallest n*ggas in the rap game and just had 5 n*ggaz jump a 150lb crackhead who was still f!ghting n*ggaz at the end.
 5 years ago '11        #143
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 ghost213 said:
okay so 50's had f!ghts with two of the smallest n*ggas in the rap game and just had 5 n*ggaz jump a 150lb crackhead who was still f!ghting n*ggaz at the end.
I'm sure the guy in your avi never jumped anybody
 10-01-2012, 01:25 PM         #144
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gunplay loses no points in my eyes, he held his own, most dudes wud have ran, including me

Its a shame his squad wasnt there, would have been a royal rumble
 5 years ago '07        #145
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,216 | Props total: 69797 69797
 the synthesis said:
Gunplay loses no points in my eyes, he held his own, most dudes wud have ran, including me

Its a shame his squad wasnt there, would have been a royal rumble
I guess holding your own is ok to be jumped nowadays lol
 5 years ago '12        #146
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 ghost213 said:
50s had his chain snatched to btw, does that make him a bi*ch too? wait 50 didnt even thrown hands, has 50 ever laid hands on any rapper other than Ja Rule? and 50 went to hospital that night LMAO
he went to the hospital bc murder Inc Artist BlackChild stabbed 50, nice try
 10-01-2012, 01:32 PM         #147
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
knox was already on the ground u idiot, not saying gunplay hitting him his wrong as they jumped him but how was knox supposed to defend himself when he couldnt see.
LOL, an English G-Unit Wigger.

Knox shouldn't have been on the ground in the first place you idiot.

How the fu*k you jump somebody and end up on your a.ss catching punches?

5 dudes on 1 and you in here talking about one of the 5 dudes defending himself?!

GTFOH
 5 years ago '06        #148
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 FullTimeHustla said:

if that aint a huge L i dont know what is

getting knocked out by the dude u and 4 others just jumped
 5 years ago '05        #149
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2613 2613
gettin jumped is taking an L? and im a.ssuming running is takin an L too cause yall stay clownin jim jones for that sh*t. So what should he have done? Shot them up? Then y'all would be calling him an idiot. Or hide in the bathroom? Then y'all would do him like Plies. I see nothing wrong with standing up for yourself even if you get dropped. He was a man about it at the end of the day.
 5 years ago '10        #150
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, an English G-Unit Wigger.

Knox shouldn't have been on the ground in the first place you idiot.

How the fu*k you jump somebody and end up on your a.ss catching punches?

5 dudes on 1 and you in here talking about one of the 5 dudes defending himself?!

GTFOH
because knox got maced by the cops idiot.
this was at the end of the f!ght anyway.
MMG takes the L however you put it, keep it moving soldier. watch out for the diamond test on that chain.
 10-01-2012, 01:40 PM         #151
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
I guess holding your own is ok to be jumped nowadays lol
you cant do much when ur getting jumped, its one of them situations that can happen to anyone given the right circumstances

GunPlay cud have jumped the barrier and ran and people wud say he took an L, instead he decided to f!ghtback, that takes some heart, even though it's a dumb move, but thats a true soldiers mentality, run like a coward or die like a man.

Now the question is who will try to avenge this sh*t, cuz there will be someone looking to make examples of anyone a.ssociated with Gunit/50 if they ever come to MIA

They all have goons, and someone will be caught slippin, i expect this to go back and forth for a few years
 5 years ago '04        #152
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 Martel said:
gettin jumped is taking an L? and im a.ssuming running is takin an L too cause yall stay clownin jim jones for that sh*t. So what should he have done? Shot them up? Then y'all would be calling him an idiot. Or hide in the bathroom? Then y'all would do him like Plies. I see nothing wrong with standing up for yourself even if you get dropped. He was a man about it at the end of the day.
Getting jumped is taking an L, doesn't necessarily mean you're pus*y or weak but you did get hands put on you and physically violated.

whenever you're outnumbered , you just gotta take that L , next time you smarten up and roll with more muscle the next time you're in a place where you know shyt can go down.

This is all Hoodology 101 , Where did you grow up ??
 10-01-2012, 01:48 PM         #153
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
because knox got maced by the cops idiot.
this was at the end of the f!ght anyway.
MMG takes the L however you put it, keep it moving soldier. watch out for the diamond test on that chain.
G-Unit wigger, since when does mace make you fall on your a.ss?

If that was the end of the f!ght then why is the dude that got jumped still on his feet?

Your G-Unit 40-Glocc got the a.ss-whooping of the year on video falling all in the bushes and now ya boy Mike Knox crawling on his knees toward police & catching body shots from a dude half his size. LOL, and you still irrelevant on the music side.

You G-Unit freaks are corny & clumsy.
 5 years ago '04        #154
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,467 | Props total: 2702 2702
fif album must be coming real soon !

watch him get close to Yayo and Banks again
 5 years ago '05        #155
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 3093 3093
I really don't see how MMG takes an L
 5 years ago '12        #156
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11260 11260
 psylence2k said:
Getting jumped is taking an L, doesn't necessarily mean you're pus*y or weak but you did get hands put on you and physically violated.

whenever you're outnumbered , you just gotta take that L , next time you smarten up and roll with more muscle the next time you're in a place where you know shyt can go down.

The one where after taking some lumps dude continues swinging, and shows some heart, gets his props.

I would say 90 percent of the world views this as a W for Gunplay.
 5 years ago '04        #157
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 44wade said:
The one where after taking some lumps dude continues swinging, and shows some heart, gets his props.

Gunplay's whole reputation is being a street goon, standing his ground in that situation is life or death, he has no other choice because if he runs his reputation goes down the drain and that's what his whole career and therefore his life is based on. Dude would not be able to show his face around Miami if he ran , the physical beating he decided to take is less severe then what he would've had to go through had he ran. Believe it or not, catching the beat down for him was the easier thing to do. Had this been some RNB cat then they would've gotten more propz.

Gunplay gets no extra propz, he's a goon, he's suppose to take his beating in that situation, it's apart of his job description.

even Gunplay knows he took an L tho, why do you think in the interview he said he "redeemed" himself by jumpin on MIke Knoxx ?? he redeemed himself by patty caking the back of someone who just got pepper sprayed.

Last edited by psylence2k; 10-01-2012 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #158
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 44wade said:

Gunplay got beat up, chain robbed, street credibility taken.

I must be in that %tile who thinks G-Unit finds their target and makes them become a victim.

Example: Gunplay 2x.

"You wont believe what Tia told Me"
 5 years ago '07        #159
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,216 | Props total: 69797 69797
 the synthesis said:
you cant do much when ur getting jumped, its one of them situations that can happen to anyone given the right circumstances

GunPlay cud have jumped the barrier and ran and people wud say he took an L, instead he decided to f!ghtback, that takes some heart, even though it's a dumb move, but thats a true soldiers mentality, run like a coward or die like a man.

Now the question is who will try to avenge this sh*t, cuz there will be someone looking to make examples of anyone a.ssociated with Gunit/50 if they ever come to MIA

They all have goons, and someone will be caught slippin, i expect this to go back and forth for a few years
Knowing you're clearly outnumbered and wanting to f!ght isn't a bravery type sh*t. It's stupidity

And it's clear gunplay tryna be a "tough" guy, sh*t coulda got him k!lled. Hey, if he walked away wateva, clown him who cares, cuz he didn't go 1 on 8.

He woulda held his own by not f!ghting 8 n*ggas. If he woulda squared up wit one n*gga, ok cool shoot the fair one
 5 years ago '12        #160
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 2401 2401
 psylence2k said:

was going to say this the other day but I said to myself "Bx wouldnt understand it bc no 1 on here is from the hood here".. was raised in the suburbs but the past few yrs I spend more time in the nyc hoods bc all my friends from out there

just was in Marcy the other day

BX thinks the hood is about proving how tough you are, meanwhile in reality its based more on your Street Smarts/Knowledge you have.. If you get caught slippin it is an L either way, you should have a better understanding on when rivals are making moves & where they are generally at

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Melle; 10-01-2012 at 02:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy