Gunplay Calls Into Breakfast Club To Speak On Altercation With G-Unit

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1221 1221
I just realized there was a 6 page thread on this so i'll post my response here.

I think he bullsh*tting on some of this, especially about the 8 bodyguards.
No other story said that so he's probably lying because he doesn't want people to know it was just 50, yayo, kidd, and knox.
Although i'm still not sure if 50 was there.
 5 years ago '11        #122
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3770 3770

[pic - click to view]

If its that chain then they gonna diamond test that.
I can see one of those gunit goons running round queens with it.

Wonder what Maybach Dice gonna think
But true say all them SilverbackGurillas are non figures in Queens and have been threatening to touch Gunit n*ggas for years and aint done sh*t yet.
 10-01-2012, 12:12 PM         #123
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamurda said:
Dude where have you been? I was waiting to read your responses all weekend.

I really thought you were the dude busting shots in the parking lot for Ross.

But in any event, 50 beat down Gunplay and MMG looks softer day by day.

5 years ago '07        #124
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
Gunplay didn't get on that Knox guy til after Knox was already pepper sprayed so Idk how yall dying to give him credit for that lol

You can beat up just about anybody with pepper spray in their eyes.

I give it to him for walking away though.Took it on his feet.
 5 years ago '11        #125
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
At the end of the day.
It was the BET Awards Gunit wasn't deep like the Vibe Awards & 05 Vma.
50 cut down on the ammount of people that he roll with.

Gunit was probably 8 Max with about One Bodyguard.
He aint gonna roll with 8 Bodyguards thats straight BULLsh*t.
50 Main Bodyguard is London Tony ( Same n*gga that was strangling n*ggas over a camera) & Main Goon is OG Monster from BK, thats period that all he really need.

And Tony aka Bruv wasn't even at the Bet Awards so...there could have been a guard but there defo wasn't 8.
 5 years ago '07        #126
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 Y.G. said:
The reason why he doesn't have security is because he can't afford it.
pretty sure Ross would take care of him but plenty cats dont want Security even if they can afford it
 5 years ago '07        #127
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 blackjewelz said:
Gunplay didn't get on that Knox guy til after Knox was already pepper sprayed so Idk how yall dying to give him credit for that lol

go rewatch the vid, nicca
 5 years ago '08        #128
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 240ka said:
pretty sure Ross would take care of him but plenty cats dont want Security even if they can afford it
why would ross hire security for his own goon???? and how are you "pretty sure" about anything that goes on in the MMG camp? are you part of the MMG camp? if not, shut the fu*k up..
 5 years ago '12        #129
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,832 | Props total: 1740 1740
 blackjewelz said:

was Mike sprayed in the video when GP starts hitting him? Or is that just hearsay?
 5 years ago '07        #130
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
You determined all that from a 1 min clip?

Mike Knox on twitter talking about he was maced first. That's why he was on the ground. It's hard to determine what happened when you're only seeing the end.

Sounds to me that Gunplay was getting the beats. Security came and start spraying mace. Everybody ran. Gunplay came back and caught the guy who was already maced and got maced by security again in the process.

you can clearly see the mace already in the air as the video starts when Knox is on the ground..

anybody who has ever been in any type of situation like that where there's a big,hostile crowd knows mace/pepper spray is used to disperse the crowd & clear n*ggas out,break up whatever is going on.

At the point the video starts the crowd is already dispersed,Knox appears to disoriented from a healthy dose of mace,& Gunplay took his shot.That simple.

n*ggas talkin about Knox was running to the police and blah blah blah watched the video but they didn't really WATCH the video.
 5 years ago '11        #131
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 AJtheGreat said:
was Mike sprayed in the video when GP starts hitting him? Or is that just hearsay?
He looked like he was already sprayed by time Gunplay ran over and punched him.
Look at the start quite clearly somethings wrong with Knox before Gunplay even appears.
 5 years ago '07        #132
blackjewelz 
space
space
 AJtheGreat said:
You can call it hearsay because the video doesn't SHOW it but you can clearly see the spray in the air when the video starts.. off to the right you see the fog/mist.That's pepper spray.
 10-01-2012, 12:30 PM         #133
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
you can clearly see the mace already in the air as the video starts when Knox is on the ground..

anybody who has ever been in any type of situation like that where there's a big,hostile crowd knows mace/pepper spray is used to disperse the crowd & clear n*ggas out,break up whatever is going on.

At the point the video starts the crowd is already dispersed,Knox appears to disoriented from a healthy dose of mace,& Gunplay took his shot.That simple.

n*ggas talkin about Knox was running to the police and blah blah blah watched the video but they didn't really WATCH the video.

Kill that corny sh*t, ain't no rules when a man gets jumped by 5 dudes, the video shows
Mike Knox on his a.ss catching punches from a dude half his size that caught him slipping.

Fat dudes need to hit the gym so they can stay on their feet and throw punches from their 250 pound frames to "disorient" the dudes that their jumping.
 5 years ago '07        #134
blackjewelz 
space
space
 240ka said:
go rewatch the vid, nicca
You rewatch it n*gga and act like you don't already see the fog/mist type sh*t in the air off to the right(the direction gunplay runs from when Knox is getting off the ground)

It's pepper spray,nicca.
 5 years ago '07        #135
blackjewelz 
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Kill that corny sh*t, ain't no rules when a man gets jumped by 5 dudes, the video shows
Mike Knox on his a.ss catching punches from a dude half his size that caught him slipping.

Fat dudes need to hit the gym so they can stay on their feet and throw punches from their 250 pound frames to "disorient" the dudes that their jumping.
Idk what the you're even talking about saying their ain't no rules and sh*t.I never said anythig about no rules to anything.
 5 years ago '10        #136
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:

knox was already on the ground u idiot, not saying gunplay hitting him his wrong as they jumped him but how was knox supposed to defend himself when he couldnt see.
 5 years ago '12        #137
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,581 | Props total: 5036 5036
If you ask me, he wasn't jumped. He just had to f!ght 5 different dudes. I think Kidd Kidd is the one that started it off though.

Last edited by MischiefTooReal; 10-01-2012 at 12:42 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #138
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you a "wigga" or a "wannabe"?

Were I'm from 120 pound dudes that get jumped get KO'd or layed out and don't have the ability to f!ght back and land punches on fat Philly dudes.

You G-Unit people should have taken a lesson from Game and how he did your 40-Glocc, he caught the fade taped it and didn't get touched once....y'all clowns made Gunplay look like a superhero.
Im sure they didnt jump him for too long but they got their shots in, point is they were at a major event with security and police every where and they still got their licks in.. If this was something other than an award show Gunplay would of been fu*kd up like in that other video where he got slept by only 1 GUY..

Its coo tho you stay on your defense mode for these fake clowns..even went as far as callin him a superhero
 5 years ago '05        #139
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 FreshMatic said:
What I have learned growing up, if you get your chain snatched no matter what the circumstances are.....you a bi*ch.

Now, 50 sending the hommies to do his dirty work, that's what dudes with money do. Why get caught up in that sh*t. But gunplay was throwing with whoever that was in the video though. We need the full entire video.
50s had his chain snatched to btw, does that make him a bi*ch too? wait 50 didnt even thrown hands, has 50 ever laid hands on any rapper other than Ja Rule? and 50 went to hospital that night LMAO
 5 years ago '11        #140
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6487 6487
 Im Soo Special said:
pause at :02

dude is already on the ground. gunplay run on up and throw punches and then push him down

yall dudes are retarded
lol you can see yayo running behind gunplay

and it sound like I heard somebody say "watch out YaYo"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy