most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
Like Knox said

"You can't watch the end of a movie with out seeing the beginning lmao "
 5 years ago '12        #102
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,836 | Props total: 1749 1749
 KingP1n said:
Yeah I can understand why you thought he was, he looks sorta like security.
But hes an alright artist.
He aint got nothing to loose anyway he about to do 7 Years.

Not really excuse he genuinely looked like he had been pepersprayed look the way he is looking like he touching his eyes and see Gunplay run over..
Mike was trying to get up the whole time. All we know for right now is he was on the ground when the video started and Gunplay caught that n*gga. Until we get the full video, we wont know everything that happened.
 5 years ago '05        #103
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
All I know, is MMG fans is going to be explaining the situation for a while now.

Its the Unit

50 Cent aka King 50 >>>
 5 years ago '12        #104
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,185 | Props total: 11485 11485
Couple things yall stuck in 2003 hoes forgetting.

GP said his people was across the way but held up by security/police.

Gunplay said he was going after the last dude and he lost balance swinging, and thats basically where you see the video pick up, because Gunplay is coming off a slip.

Then, you hear the dudes taping video saying "damn they jumped that dude but he just kept coming".

Again, win-win in my book.

50 saw an opening, took it. Gunplay lost his chain, but upped the cred.
 5 years ago '06        #105
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,921 | Props total: 7614 7614
 Kadillac87 said:
You determined all that from a 1 min clip?

Mike Knox on twitter talking about he was maced first. That's why he was on the ground. It's hard to determine what happened when you're only seeing the end.

Sounds to me that Gunplay was getting the beats. Security came and start spraying mace. Everybody ran. Gunplay came back and caught the guy who was already maced and got maced by security again in the process.

I'm going off of the video. Who the fukk is mike Knox? One of 50s flunkies? If he was there he clearly wasn't f!ghting nor recording so I could care less what he tweets
 5 years ago '12        #106
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
 Kingme said:
I'm going off of the video. Who the fukk is mike Knox? One of 50s flunkies? If he was there he clearly wasn't f!ghting nor recording so I could care less what he tweets
Mike was the n*gga on the ground
 10-01-2012, 11:50 AM         #107
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:

So you gon ignore the fact that people dont stay around after jumpin someone, especially after the cops came?

Fact is Gunplay got jumped and chain snatched and then maced
He took an L it couldve been worse for him if it wasnt at a major TV event, think about that one

And those lil body shots he was givin to dude in the video isnt sh*t, any lil n*gga can eat lil body shots all day.. dude he was hittin looked beefy so I dont think that sh*t is hurtin anyone, 10 year olds go body blows around my way get that sh*t outta here.
Are you a "wigga" or a "wannabe"?

Were I'm from 120 pound dudes that get jumped get KO'd or layed out and don't have the ability to f!ght back and land punches on fat Philly dudes.

You G-Unit people should have taken a lesson from Game and how he did your 40-Glocc, he caught the fade taped it and didn't get touched once....y'all clowns made Gunplay look like a superhero.
 5 years ago '05        #108
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 AuthenticMade said:
Its quite a few rappers who forego security though. 2 Chainz doesnt keep security as well

This story is HILARIOUS though lol. And hes right about 50 having super bodyguards, I once seen Lloyd Banks security pick a bi*ch up by her neck cause she grabbed on Banks

He got his a.ss whooped 44wade, no way around that bro bro.
Because it's quite a few rappers that can't afford it. Most artists in the game don't have money for a $10,000 - $50,000 / week security detail. Just ask Gunplay.
 5 years ago '07        #109
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
So that's all it takes huh?& yall believe him?
 5 years ago '04        #110
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
How is anyone giving Gunplay credit for running up on someone who's crawling around trying to recover from pepper spray ??
 5 years ago '06        #111
SM 38216 heat pts38216 OP
space
space
$128,095 | Props total: 68047 68047
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah poor Mike Knox was on Twitter copping pleas about why he was on the ground getting pummeled by Gunplay but I honestly thought he was G-Unit security because I don't see him making any relevant music or moves in the game.
 5 years ago '05        #112
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:

Were I'm from 120 pound dudes that get jumped get KO'd or layed out and don't have the ability to f!ght back and land punches on fat Philly dudes.

You G-Unit people should have taken a lesson from Game and how he did your 40-Glocc, he caught the fade taped it and didn't get touched once....y'all clowns made Gunplay look like a superhero.
Where Im from, MMG looks soft.
 5 years ago '11        #113
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Kingme said:
The n*gga that got maced and Gunplay was seen punching up when he was rubbing his eyes.
 5 years ago '11        #114
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Graftedgenes said:

It's funny that you say Gunplay should have got KO'd but then use Game/40-Glocc as your example when 40 wasn't KO'd after being jumped.

You aint making sense man. Where you're from, I'm sure there isn't a heavy security presence. People f!ght for more than 30 secs before police break it up. The f!ght in the video lasted 5 secs before security broke it up. How long you think Gunplay was getting jumped if that's the case? 10 mins or something.

10-01-2012, 12:01 PM         #115
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga can have all the heart in the world..but he walked up to 50, caught the fade,and got his sh*t taken.

He got that L.

Last edited by Trill Clinton; 10-01-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #116
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
Now n*ggas are saying that its bad to retaliate against someone that jumped you if they got maced and are on the ground?
 10-01-2012, 12:02 PM         #117
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AJtheGreat said:
Now n*ggas are saying that its bad to retaliate against someone that jumped you if they got maced and are on the ground?
These geeks is delusional.

Kadillac87 said:
It's funny that you say Gunplay should have got KO'd but then use Game/40-Glocc as your example when 40 wasn't KO'd after being jumped.

You aint making sense man. Where you're from, I'm sure there isn't a heavy security presence. People f!ght for more than 30 secs before police break it up. The f!ght in the video lasted 5 secs before security broke it up. How long you think Gunplay was getting jumped if that's the case? 10 mins or something.

Nobody saw 40-Glocc get jumped but if he says he got jumped I'm sure you G-Unit dudes will believe him even tho the footage shows Game asking for the fade and scrapping with him dolo. 40-Glocc from G-Unit never threw a punch.

I think it hurts you inside that the people who recorded the video can be heard saying

"They jumped him and he just kept coming".

Anybody can get jumped but when you get jumped and throw hands and still on your feet at the end it just shows that you got more heart than the cowards that jumped you.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 10-01-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #118
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6666 6666
 Trill Clinton said:
n*gga can have all the heart in the world..but he walked up to 50, caught the fade,and got his sh*t taken.

He got that L.

That reminds me of that scene from Baby Boy.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #119
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
the dunkie sh*t is corny...couldnt even listent to the whole interview..every other word is dunkie,

sh*t is corny, trying to be on that ross "monkey" sh*t

Last edited by supervillain; 10-01-2012 at 12:08 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #120
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Trill Clinton said:

He got that L.
basically,....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy