Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2763 2763
 FullTimeHustla said:
his homeboys pulled a jackie joyner kersie and left him out there to get his a.ss beat that dem EMT's had to give him help and he got his chain jacked

if that aint a huge L i dont know what is
EMT's helped him because he got pepper sprayed, but nobodys gonna read my post anyway so...
 5 years ago '06        #82
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
 KingP1n said:
Did you read the thread and watch the footage?

That was NO Bodyguard.
It was MIKE KNOX 50 HOMIE.

[pic - click to view]

He could of lost he could have got it snatched fact is Gunit got it and they want at least 10 Racks for it.
He aint f!ght bodyguards on the tape that we've seen.
Already known 50 Yay Kidd Kidd Knox Monster were probably involved somehow.

Anyway hear is Knox no bruises after the f!ght.
He put on Instagram "I feel good lmaoo"

[pic - click to view]

GUNPLAY HAD VISIBLE WOUNDS ACCORDING TO EYE WITNESSES - MTV.
That's the fat boy that was running towards the cops as gunplay was mopping him up in the video? Hahaha! If the cops didn't spray gunplay fat boy was bout to get that work. And where was his homies? Talk about keeping it real gone wrong haha 50 cent tried to jump a n*gga but got ran off instead leaving his fat slow friend behind to get serviced. G unit is just fukkin sorry, they can't do nothin right.
 10-01-2012, 11:14 AM         #83
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 back! This is chess not checkers.
 5 years ago '11        #84
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
50 a bi*ch for sending his goons at Gunplay

But Ross a real n*gga for sending his goons at Kreyshawn

You BX n*ggas are funny
 5 years ago '07        #85
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,972 | Props total: 5900 5900
 Kadillac87 said:
So wait, he made phone calls while hand cuffed to stop from getting booked?

5 years ago '12        #86
BangEm904 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,812 | Props total: 6657 6657
 FreshMatic said:
What I have learned growing up, if you get your chain snatched no matter what the circumstances are.....you a bi*ch.

Now, 50 sending the hommies to do his dirty work, that's what dudes with money do. Why get caught up in that sh*t. But gunplay was throwing with whoever that was in the video though. We need the full entire video.
da chain aint get snatched, he lost it in a brawl...i give props 2 gunplay for f!ghting 5+ n*ggaz and still be da last n*gga f!ghtin! if me n my n*ggaz jumped 1 n*gga, he aint gon b f!ghtin n da end, he gon b laid out! g unit lookin real weak
 5 years ago '11        #87
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Kingme said:
That's the fat boy that was running towards the cops as gunplay was mopping him up in the video? Hahaha! If the cops didn't spray gunplay fat boy was bout to get that work. And where was his homies? Talk about keeping it real gone wrong haha 50 cent tried to jump a n*gga but got ran off instead leaving his fat slow friend behind to get serviced. G unit is just fukkin sorry, they can't do nothin right.
Running towards cops?
Hes clearly bent down in the video and then gets punch in the back so hes running ahead, he cant see properly hes just running forward so hes got time to stand up properly as you can see he slipped when gunplays punching him in the back.

Fool
 10-01-2012, 11:23 AM         #88
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suavebeatz said:
Reading these comments, you can tell some of these G-Unit fans been dying in hibernation of boredom waiting for anything remotely entertaining to happen to strap up they Reebok G-unit sneakers SMH

IF a n*gga about to get jumped and he f!ght instead of run, point blank period he a bigger man than most, majority of you n*ggaz would've hauled a.ss.
G-Unit geeks are desperate for relevancy, but sadly this is all they gonna get and after a week or two they will be irrelevant again.

Now Gunplay got a bigger buzz than 50-Cent and stripes for throwing hands with 50-Cents security and being the last man standing while 50 & his security ran away from a 120 pound featherweight.

Game set the bar too high with his G-Unit/40-Glocc footage so the Gunplay footage just makes Gunplay look like a G.
 5 years ago '11        #89
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
G-Unit geeks are desperate for relevancy, but sadly this is all they gonna get and after a week or two they will be irrelevant again.

Now Gunplay got a bigger buzz than 50-Cent and stripes for throwing hands with 50-Cents security and being the last man standing while 50 & his security ran away from a 120 pound featherweight.

Game set the bar too high with his G-Unit/40-Glocc footage so the Gunplay footage just makes Gunplay look like a G.
People forgetting he was throwing hands at Knox.
Not Secuirty.
 5 years ago '11        #90
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 1423 1423
so we gonna act like this aint happen ?

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #91
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,917 | Props total: 7614 7614
 KingP1n said:
Running towards cops?
Hes clearly bent down in the video and then gets punch in the back so hes running ahead, he cant see properly hes just running forward so hes got time to stand up properly as you can see he slipped when gunplays punching him in the back.

Fool
Gunplay was rockin that big sloppy n*gga while he was running for the cops who saved him with pepper spray. Fukk, you think that fat boy was tryna do, tie his shoes hahaha stop it. Based off the video, that fat boy got serviced while his homies was ghost. If you get jumped by 3 people and you run them off and the cops have to save them, then you ran off some ho a.ss n*ggas. bi*ch n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #92
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Suavebeatz said:
Reading these comments, you can tell some of these G-Unit fans been dying in hibernation of boredom waiting for anything remotely entertaining to happen to strap up they Reebok G-unit sneakers SMH

IF a n*gga about to get jumped and he f!ght instead of run, point blank period he a bigger man than most, majority of you n*ggaz would've hauled a.ss.

Nothing but phonies and wiggas in here talkin sh!t, knowing damn well they a$$ wouldnt have swung on nobody.

These gunit flunkies need to go back in the caves they been in for most of 2012, thirsty faqqets
 10-01-2012, 11:32 AM         #93
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
People forgetting he was throwing hands at Knox.
Not Secuirty.
Yeah poor Mike Knox was on Twitter copping pleas about why he was on the ground getting pummeled by Gunplay but I honestly thought he was G-Unit security because I don't see him making any relevant music or moves in the game.
 5 years ago '05        #94
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 Graftedgenes said:

Dude where have you been? I was waiting to read your responses all weekend.

I really thought you were the dude busting shots in the parking lot for Ross.

But in any event, 50 beat down Gunplay and MMG looks softer day by day.
 5 years ago '12        #95
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Graftedgenes said:

So you gon ignore the fact that people dont stay around after jumpin someone, especially after the cops came?

Fact is Gunplay got jumped and chain snatched and then maced
He took an L it couldve been worse for him if it wasnt at a major TV event, think about that one

And those lil body shots he was givin to dude in the video isnt sh*t, any lil n*gga can eat lil body shots all day.. dude he was hittin looked beefy so I dont think that sh*t is hurtin anyone, 10 year olds go body blows around my way get that sh*t outta here.
 5 years ago '11        #96
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Kingme said:
Gunplay was rockin that big sloppy n*gga while he was running for the cops who saved him with pepper spray. Fukk, you think that fat boy was tryna do, tie his shoes hahaha stop it. Based off the video, that fat boy got serviced while his homies was ghost. If you get jumped by 3 people and you run them off and the cops have to save them, then you ran off some ho a.ss n*ggas. bi*ch n*gga
Watch the footage closely.
He was close to the floor and gunplay blantantly ran over and it him.

[video - click to view]

You can CLEARLY see hes looking down at the floor trying to get his balance and slips where the police were.

Knox is a real n*gga from Philly Meek can vouch.
 5 years ago '12        #97
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah poor Mike Knox was on Twitter copping pleas about why he was on the ground getting pummeled by Gunplay but I honestly thought he was G-Unit security because I don't see him making any relevant music or moves in the game.
So I guess Gunplay and Torch are "security" also?? How you hire coked out security guards
 5 years ago '10        #98
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Sam Rothstein said:
50 back! This is chess not checkers.
This. Do yall think 50 randomly decide to start beef with Gunplay again?
 5 years ago '11        #99
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Yeah I can understand why you thought he was, he looks sorta like security.
But hes an alright artist.
He aint got nothing to loose anyway he about to do 7 Years.

Not really excuse he genuinely looked like he had been pepersprayed look the way he is looking like he touching his eyes and see Gunplay run over..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #100
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Kingme said:
You determined all that from a 1 min clip?

Mike Knox on twitter talking about he was maced first. That's why he was on the ground. It's hard to determine what happened when you're only seeing the end.

Sounds to me that Gunplay was getting the beats. Security came and start spraying mace. Everybody ran. Gunplay came back and caught the guy who was already maced and got maced by security again in the process.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy